WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Wii

5.9

1. Mar 2, 2013
    this game is the worst game ever............. graphics sucks, no match or game modes booring, the game is the worst game ever............................................................................................
  2. BenL.
    Dec 20, 2007
    Awesome accuracy to the entrances, but the controls take a lot of time gettinig used to. I rented this and played as the Great Khali vs Kelly Kelly and got my butt kicked! What's up with that??? Avoid buying this. Too many controls for the wii.
  3. TimB.
    Feb 25, 2008
    They should have renamed this game "How fast can you shake your remote?". There is absolutely no strategy to this game other than shaking your remote faster than your opponent. You get a good workout but the fun factor of this game goes away very quickly. Also, the graphics leave a little to be desired... The online demos for this game greatly exaggerate how much fun it is to play it and They should have renamed this game "How fast can you shake your remote?". There is absolutely no strategy to this game other than shaking your remote faster than your opponent. You get a good workout but the fun factor of this game goes away very quickly. Also, the graphics leave a little to be desired... The online demos for this game greatly exaggerate how much fun it is to play it and also overplay the amount of control you have over what your character does. In the end... I would say save your money and wait for a more interesting version of this game to come out. Expand
  4. KyleStrunk
    Aug 14, 2008
    For the Wii, I thought the graphics would be the worst part but it turns out the season mode and vs. mode ended up sucking the big one. I am a big WWE fan I can't even tell you what a "knockout match" is. Next year, add more matches, online play, and a story mode that doesn't suck so hard!!

1. There aren't very many moves to go around, so most of the characters feel the same, and the action gets repetitive faster than in the typical wrestling game. [Dec 2007, p.84]
  2. A good start for Wii SmackDown - with a bit of tweaking, this could be a smash hit. [Dec 2007, p.45]
  3. Ignore the fighting's mechanical edge and this is about as good a shot as wrestling has at reaching a wider audience. But wrestling fans, beware - this probably isn't for you. [Christmas 2007, p.60]