6.3

1. Dec 12, 2010
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I finally found a way out to finish this game .. very hard to finish it until I found the solution ...thanks cheat n code. I'll divide it is his link. Expand
  2. Jan 26, 2011
    This is a great game. Yes, it can be hard at times, but persistence pays off. The Sharks In The Water mission, in particular, is too hard but the sense of achievement when you complete it makes the effort worth it. The online co-op missions add an extra dimension to the game.
  3. Jan 2, 2011
    I cannot understand why everyone is coming down so hard on this game. It is excellent. This is THE most realistic flight experience to be had on a console. I was initially scared off by all the bad reviews on this site, so I downloaded the demo from XBL. 15 minutes with the demo and I was hooked. If you're at all interested in flying, or helicopters, or just blowing the crap out of stuffI cannot understand why everyone is coming down so hard on this game. It is excellent. This is THE most realistic flight experience to be had on a console. I was initially scared off by all the bad reviews on this site, so I downloaded the demo from XBL. 15 minutes with the demo and I was hooked. If you're at all interested in flying, or helicopters, or just blowing the crap out of stuff with rockets and machineguns you owe it to yourself to at least try the demo before you dismiss this game. The flying is hard to master, but that's part of the fun and challenge of this game. Don't listen to the negative reviews. Try the game, then decide for yourself. Expand

1. May 24, 2011
    This game is no core gamer simulation. Sometimes the action is unfair and you should really be a fan of trial-and-error. Apache: Air Assault is nevertheless an entertaining game.
  2. Mar 22, 2011
    It's not a bad game but it is outstripped by developer Gaijin Entertainments other offerings within the same market. Unless you're someone who really must get to the chopper, there are far better flight simulators available, including the excellent IL-2 series. Granted, it's not on consoles, but they really aren't the weapon of choice for simulations.
  3. Feb 25, 2011
    A competent helicopter simulator. It will most certainly push some gamer's buttons and become a well loved addition to their military combat collection. But I'm not sure how large that market is.