7.5

1. Oct 30, 2013
    They did a great job with the last two AC title's, it's one of the few franchises to stick with the original idea of the game while still adding new features to their product and they didn't leave anything out with this one, other than half the guns in the game being useless against other AC's its still pretty impressive the combination possibilities of all the parts available, hours ofThey did a great job with the last two AC title's, it's one of the few franchises to stick with the original idea of the game while still adding new features to their product and they didn't leave anything out with this one, other than half the guns in the game being useless against other AC's its still pretty impressive the combination possibilities of all the parts available, hours of fiddling to find out you made it only something completely different from the original idea and then need a new bot for the next challenge, looking forward to the next installment or DLC. Expand
  2. Nov 13, 2013
    This game fixed every issue that was in Armored Core V. It is very easy to find people online, the re-balances to all of the weapons and parts removed a few overpowered pieces, there are over 100 new parts, and the improved frame rate makes the game that much better than its predecessor.
  3. Apr 27, 2015
    I have played every armored core game there is, yes even that obscure PSP game where you build AIs and don't really pilot your mech. I'm a huge fan of the series with thousands of hours across games since the original PS1 demo.

I can say for sure that AC5 is possibly one of the worst games I have ever played! not only from the AC franchise. This game is complete garbage. The mechs feel like you're playing steel battalion, they completely forgot what AC was about and made it another bland FPS ala CoD.

The mechs are slow as **** they CAN'T fly. The graphics look terrible, everything is brown and uninspired, the story is non existent, the controls and HUDs are a nightmare, there is no customization like there used to be, when you start the garage is empty and so is the store (wtf), no arena like there used to be, you get an invite to fight after a mission, did I mention there's no ****ing flying????. This game is complete **** It's right up there with Big Rigs over the road racing and Road to hell.

The ONLY cool feature is the Japanese voice computer and even then is not worth it.
    It seems From Software now has a ton of fame from recycling the same game over and over (Dark Souls) So I guess that's the end of this beloved franchise. Such a shame...
  4. Mar 1, 2017
    Грамотная работа надо ошибками 5ой части, но все равно игра выглядит как франкейштейн, которая пытается быть похожей на классические части и на 4 одновременно. Но все равно, я ее люблю, как и всю серию.

1. Nov 22, 2013
    Fans will likely eat this sequel up, but Verdict Day makes it hard for newcomers and casual mech fans alike.
  2. Oct 21, 2013
    Armored Core: Verdict Day is exactly what you'd expect from a half-sequel/half-expansion pack: It offers more of the same and not a lot else. There are mechanical fixes and cleanups, and the expansion pack has somewhat revived the quickly fading online community, but in the end, it's more Armored Core V.
  3. Oct 10, 2013
    A new episode meant for fans of the series that brings some steps forward for the multiplayer, and some steps back for the campaign. It is not the revolution the gameplay needs, but still holds lots of hours of fun.