5.7

1. May 29, 2013
    SO you start with a ship fight against King Washington's men that is amazing and maybe to easy

Its to little ship to ship time its only one mission.

Otherwise everything is amazing
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    Assassin's Creed- The Redemption, in a sense, redeems the Tyranny of King Washington add-on packs. It is fun and has a great story. The conclusion is quite satisfying.

Despite clocking in at around 2.5 hours, The Redemption rushes you through the final paces of the three-part Tyranny of King Washington saga so doggedly — and with such gaping holes throughout the narrative — that we were left with a sense of nagging unfulfillment, not closure.
  2. May 5, 2013
    Out of the three, we'd recommend 'The Redemption' over the previous episodes - and you don't need to purchase the other two to play it - but ultimately, the series fails to live up to its promising premise.
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    The Tyranny of King Washington is an expansion not worthy of the Assassin's Creed series. The Infamy had given me some hope, that the next installment will be interesting, but in the end we have received a boring and uninspired story with a weak conclusion. You get no pleasure from a repetitive and primitive gameplay as well. It's a shame. Right now I need to rest and don't want to play Assassin's Creed IV any time soon. That is no redemption.