5.8

1. May 29, 2013
    SO you start with a ship fight against King Washington's men that is amazing and maybe to easy

Its to little ship to ship time its only one mission.

Otherwise everything is amazing
  2. Dec 13, 2013
    Assassin's Creed- The Redemption, in a sense, redeems the Tyranny of King Washington add-on packs. It is fun and has a great story. The conclusion is quite satisfying.
  3. Apr 26, 2013
    So this intriguing episodic alternate reality DLC's has been really good and the finale doesn't disappoint. A naval mission, a new animal power (although I still used Eagle the most), huge battle scenes and finally it takes Assassin's Creed back to it's roots of Assassinating and philosophical jousting (not house renovation!). However this DLC isn't perfect it still does feel a littleSo this intriguing episodic alternate reality DLC's has been really good and the finale doesn't disappoint. A naval mission, a new animal power (although I still used Eagle the most), huge battle scenes and finally it takes Assassin's Creed back to it's roots of Assassinating and philosophical jousting (not house renovation!). However this DLC isn't perfect it still does feel a little padded in some places, blatant AC4 advertisement and still very buggy. Also I really love how the city has changed so much (sadly it is still smaller than in AC3). However I still can't help but feel that despite a satisfying ending I had no real reason or feeling that I needed to return to the interesting world it conjured. So in conclusion I feel that this DLC really does take AC back to it's roots and if you can get past the glitches and padding it is a really good return to form for the series which I felt was slowly degrading after ACB. Here's hoping AC4 doesn't turn into A Pirates Code. Expand

Despite clocking in at around 2.5 hours, The Redemption rushes you through the final paces of the three-part Tyranny of King Washington saga so doggedly — and with such gaping holes throughout the narrative — that we were left with a sense of nagging unfulfillment, not closure.
  2. May 5, 2013
    Out of the three, we'd recommend 'The Redemption' over the previous episodes - and you don't need to purchase the other two to play it - but ultimately, the series fails to live up to its promising premise.
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    The Tyranny of King Washington is an expansion not worthy of the Assassin's Creed series. The Infamy had given me some hope, that the next installment will be interesting, but in the end we have received a boring and uninspired story with a weak conclusion. You get no pleasure from a repetitive and primitive gameplay as well. It's a shame. Right now I need to rest and don't want to play Assassin's Creed IV any time soon. That is no redemption.