Battlestar Galactica Xbox 360

6.7

1. TreksterGamers
    Jan 15, 2008
    EXTREMELY poor showing here! This game should be more of what Battlestar Galactica is about, instead you get a cheap ripoff. They should have taken note form the original version on the Xbox, it was much better in every conceivable area!
  2. Graphitti
    Jan 7, 2008
    I found this very boring and can find a host of other XBL Arcade games worth $10. This is definitely a try-before-you-buy game. Give the demo a shot, maybe you'll be like the other poster and find that this is fun. If an Arcade Shooter is what you are after, check out Heavy Weapon. Cheeky, fun, original, good controls.
  3. SayWhat?
    Nov 18, 2007
    A reviewer thought that this was worse than Wing Commander? Welcome to the smallest club in the world.... It's a fun shooter and for 10 bucks it's well worth it.
  4. McBain17
    Nov 14, 2007
    I think the reviews by the so called "critics" are a little harsh on this game. When you purchase a Xbox Arcade title you should realize your making some concessions. Battle Star Galactica is a fun space shooter to play in small 20-40 minute doses. We all need games like this. Its the kind of game you can just load up and play, blow some stuff up in a world that hopefully your familiar I think the reviews by the so called "critics" are a little harsh on this game. When you purchase a Xbox Arcade title you should realize your making some concessions. Battle Star Galactica is a fun space shooter to play in small 20-40 minute doses. We all need games like this. Its the kind of game you can just load up and play, blow some stuff up in a world that hopefully your familiar with (its the best show on TV) and cut loose. I haven't had any issues with controls or camera, and to be honest found the controls to be a little more varried than what I expected. The graphics are decent, the game play is fun, and in general its worth its $10 price tag. How many games can you buy brand new for $10? For fans and gamers alike buy it, veg on it, enjoy it. Expand

1. Fans of the series, new or old, will get a kick out of playing as familiar ships or important accomplices in episodes from the boob tube. General sci-fi buffs will dig the pick-up-and plink nature of Battlestar Galactica as well, and may just come away as fans of the cult-classic series due to Auran’s faithfulness to the IP.
    The single-player campaign in Battlestar Galactica is fun, I just wish it were longer and more challenging.
  3. This arcade game is relatively shallow and a pale imitation of its television inspiration.