7.0

1. JakeS.
    Oct 24, 2007
    This games stays true to its roots. Its still amazing.
  2. GerryB.
    May 8, 2008
    Ok let me just say this game is better then most people say have any of you played the game in hd? or an lcd monitor it looks a lot better when I first saw this game on the ps2 i though what a stupid game then i tried it as a demo and was hooked I got both of them for the ps2 as for the 360 version i like it 1 thing i would say could make it better would be to add more levels I'mOk let me just say this game is better then most people say have any of you played the game in hd? or an lcd monitor it looks a lot better when I first saw this game on the ps2 i though what a stupid game then i tried it as a demo and was hooked I got both of them for the ps2 as for the 360 version i like it 1 thing i would say could make it better would be to add more levels I'm thinking like oh maybe lol 30 but thats a pipe dream i guess hahahanyway I like the game. Expand
  3. UncleDouggieB.
    Oct 23, 2007
    A solid game, but it all ends to fast. Controls have a steep learning curve and can be frustrating with the camera, but everything else is great. Leaderboards and multiplayer are a cool feature and the downloadable content will add depth, but it's just too short.
  4. Sep 26, 2013
    Totally addictive and fun as hell. I picked this up not expecting much. Actually I had no clue what to expect as I had never played a Katamari game before, only knew them by reputation.

The levels are short and chaotic, but boy do they have huge replay value. I wish I could be more descriptive but I can't. This is a game that everyone should play at least once. It is strange as can be, but I'm sure that's just the culture barrier in the way (it doesn't matter, but it's there.)

Overall:
    A very strange but highly enjoyable game that I can some up in one word: Fun!
  5. Dec 13, 2013
    Where do I start? This game keeps you interested, just when you think the ball you are meticulously rolling has gotten huge, it only gets bigger and bigger! This game is great. With so many quirky and questionable Asian themes and songs you truly get a feel of an out of this world experience. This is a great addition to the true namco Katamari fan. The major drawback was the camera anglesWhere do I start? This game keeps you interested, just when you think the ball you are meticulously rolling has gotten huge, it only gets bigger and bigger! This game is great. With so many quirky and questionable Asian themes and songs you truly get a feel of an out of this world experience. This is a great addition to the true namco Katamari fan. The major drawback was the camera angles and the length of play. That's why this fun game only gets an 8 from me. Expand

1. It clearly aims to include everyone and exclude no one, and that's just plain refreshing amid a holiday season stuffed full of deadly serious, high-learning-curve me-toos. [Nov 2007, p.96]
    There’s a decent attempt to extend game through online multiplayer but once again Katamari’s biggest downfall is that the magic is short lived. Even with the few problems I’ve mentioned the game is still a joy to behold and a guaranteed smile in a box.
  3. The game’s title screams of beauty, but in truth, with the single player experience not being up to spec, this is the ugly duckling of the Katamari series. It just doesn’t have that wow factor going for it like the previous entries did.