6.4

1. Jan 26, 2011
    Possibly the worst game I have ever played. You basically have to wreck your controller in order to get anywhere in the events. For example, I spent 5 minutes spinning the right thumbstick of my controller as fast as I could for one of the cycling events only to come last.
  2. Mar 19, 2011
    i really love sports games but this has to be the most frustrating out of the lot and i have to agree with shayneG that you will destroy a controller playing this game. you will give this game five mins and never return to it, its that bad. thankfully i only paid £3 for it

1. Track & Field and its ilk have few pretensions beyond being disposable and frantic multiplayer diversions; Beijng 2008 has made its events marginally more taxing, but no more joyful. [Aug 2008, p.100]
  2. The problem is, once you’ve played each event a few times they become drained of any further interest. It’s great for a quick laugh, but there’s a serious lack of charm that fails to motivate in coming back for more.
  3. Although it’s not an essential buy, it can very well capitalize on the fever around the Olympic Games. Especially because it has a good amount of competitions, online modes and worldwide rankings. Just a word of advice…your fingers will probably pay a heavy price. [July 2008]