Bionic Commando Rearmed Xbox 360

8.4

1. DavidC
    Nov 15, 2008
    is it me, or is this game a thing of the past? it probably is, but i really don't have any interest in re-playing these old classics. the controls are brutal, the game play is stale, and the artistic style of the game is unattractive.
  2. KevinR.
    Aug 13, 2008
    This game looks great but doesn't really deliver all the goods. The controls need a some work done and the game presents a lot of challenges, but they are just aggravating which makes the game no fun at all. The challenges are a nice addition. Now I like that there is multiplayer in this game but it sucks that it is only LOCAL mulitplayer and not ONLINE multiplayer. I was really This game looks great but doesn't really deliver all the goods. The controls need a some work done and the game presents a lot of challenges, but they are just aggravating which makes the game no fun at all. The challenges are a nice addition. Now I like that there is multiplayer in this game but it sucks that it is only LOCAL mulitplayer and not ONLINE multiplayer. I was really looking forward to playing co-op online with some of my friends but all of that was just smashed into oblivion when I found out that it is local only. Most of my friends live in different cities and with the way gas prices are these days, I'd rather just stay home and play online with them rather than travel to their house to play this game. There are many of good games out there that are better than this, for example: Braid. This game is really for the die hard fans of the NES classic and for no one else. Expand
  3. Jun 27, 2014
    A side-scrolling 2d platformer/shooter Bionic Commando Rearmed is a great update to a series that made its debut in the late 80's with the bionic arm, which has a whole host of uses such as traversing large gaps or grabbing enemies, really helping the game to stand out from other titles in the genre. As an added bonus the entire game can even be played in a well implemented local co-opA side-scrolling 2d platformer/shooter Bionic Commando Rearmed is a great update to a series that made its debut in the late 80's with the bionic arm, which has a whole host of uses such as traversing large gaps or grabbing enemies, really helping the game to stand out from other titles in the genre. As an added bonus the entire game can even be played in a well implemented local co-op mode.

Aside from a final level that is too long to not have any checkpoints (We gave up after dying on the final bonus for a 2nd time and being forced to play through the entire level again) its hard to really have many complaints about Rearmed and at about £10 it offers great value for money.

1. Bionic Commando is one of the top ten classic remakes that have been revived for the consoles since the concepts debut. Bionic Commando Rearmed does everything right from its updated beautiful looking graphics, to the added multiplayer support and new challenge mode.
  2. They even managed to spice things up by re-tooling boss fights, puzzles, and later sections in the game to sit more comfortably with the way gaming has evolved.
  3. If you're even the slightest fan of the original then you owe it to yourself to pick up this downloadable title.