BioShock Infinite Xbox 360

8.5

1. Jan 7, 2017
    (XBOX ONE) Playing this game on Xbox One and Xbox 360 twice one time digging through to find every little secret and the other as a speed run I truly found myself asking for more as I went through the perfectly lengthened campaign. With many but not an overwhelming amount of collectables in the game there is plenty to do. Here are some of many of the great features in this game; great(XBOX ONE) Playing this game on Xbox One and Xbox 360 twice one time digging through to find every little secret and the other as a speed run I truly found myself asking for more as I went through the perfectly lengthened campaign. With many but not an overwhelming amount of collectables in the game there is plenty to do. Here are some of many of the great features in this game; great story phenomenal gunplay and variety not guns, and smooth remastered graphics as well as gameplay.

Positives
    Graphics(9) Story(10) gameplay(10)

Negatives (Xbox One only)
    Framerate (6) Long load times (7)
  2. Dec 11, 2016
    BioShock Infinite has really fun gameplay, incredible aesthetics and scenery to look at, and a mind bending story that will leave you speechless come the credits. With amazing writing, level design, and voice acting, this is a game that must not be missed.
  3. Nov 26, 2016
    Bioshock Infinite is most certainly one of, if not the, best game I have played in my twenty years of experience. Linking together an emotional, cerebral story with strategic and challenging gameplay laid over a deep and immersive environmental backdrop. The ending manages to hit harder than even the iconic "Would you kindly" from the first game in this series. Simply exceptional.

Pros:

Pros:
    - Firefights are frenetic and challenging, requiring intelligent use of vigors (plasmids from the first two games)
    - A deep world that feels lived in and real. Walking around and experiencing Columbia in the first hour of the game was thoroughly enjoyable.
    - Well developed characters throughout, from those central to the plot to the various special enemy types.
    - One of the best endings in video game history, on par with Bioshock or Red Dead Redemption
    - Collectables that reveal even more environmental history, meaning that finding them is truly rewarding
    - Stunning visuals, artistically brilliant

Cons:
    - The desire to get all of the collectables may lead some players to look to guides, breaking the immersion.

If you missed this on last gen, I can only imagine what a ride this would be on current gen systems. Absolutely worth your time and money.
  4. May 23, 2016
    I loved BioShock. But I don't like them anymore. Graphics are horrible. But this game still is not bad, I love the plasmids and scary, creepy enemies. Places are cool too.

BioShock Infinite, When I played it, I thought this is really bad, horrible and boring. From the close to the ending it got great. There were great plasmids and guns. And enemies and places were very cool. I love the ghost looking enemies. Bioshock Infinite is better than old ones. But I don't really like the guns and graphics.
  5. Jan 13, 2016
    There's not much to say about this game except that it's excellent; story development, graphics, characters, plot twists, gameplay. It's just everything to be considered a masterpiece in gaming industry!
  6. Dec 12, 2015
    This is a very important game. This is the kind of game that people will be talking about ten, fifteen, even twenty years from now. This is an interactive piece of art that will change you as a person; it will cause you to ponder human nature, both the good and the bad that all of us are capable of. It is a treat to the eyes and the ears superficially, but also to the heart and the soulThis is a very important game. This is the kind of game that people will be talking about ten, fifteen, even twenty years from now. This is an interactive piece of art that will change you as a person; it will cause you to ponder human nature, both the good and the bad that all of us are capable of. It is a treat to the eyes and the ears superficially, but also to the heart and the soul subliminally. I wish I could play this for the first time again, to be able to take in all of its wonderful quality with all the surprises that are scattered throughout. Play this game, and spread the word: this is art that shocks, scares, unnerves, but also art that soothes, calms, and makes you feel like a kid again, experiencing the world through naive, but optimistic eyes. Expand
  7. Nov 15, 2015
    An excellent conclusion to the BioShock trilogy. The gameplay is still highly enjoyable, the atmosphere is renewed in an amazing way and the story is just incredible.
  8. Sep 30, 2015
    This is everything BioShock 2 should have been. The game is so complex and rich with narrative and backstory that the game is just so damn enjoyable. I loved absolutely every moment of the game, the only real con of the game is most likely the actual shooting mechanics being rather dated, basically the same as it was in the original. But I loved it, I could play it over and over again.This is everything BioShock 2 should have been. The game is so complex and rich with narrative and backstory that the game is just so damn enjoyable. I loved absolutely every moment of the game, the only real con of the game is most likely the actual shooting mechanics being rather dated, basically the same as it was in the original. But I loved it, I could play it over and over again. BioShock Infinite is my personal game o the year and I cant wait to see what happens net in this rich setting that has been created by the talents at irrational Games. Expand
  9. Jul 5, 2015
    Both Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock are amazing games. However, while Bioshock has a lackluster ending and sometimes frustrating combat system (at least on the console versions), Bioshock Infinite plays and looks better and has a well made and fascinating ending. The characters are more fleshed out in Infinite (Elizabeth is amazing) and the art style of Infinite is absolutely stunning. TheBoth Bioshock Infinite and Bioshock are amazing games. However, while Bioshock has a lackluster ending and sometimes frustrating combat system (at least on the console versions), Bioshock Infinite plays and looks better and has a well made and fascinating ending. The characters are more fleshed out in Infinite (Elizabeth is amazing) and the art style of Infinite is absolutely stunning. The locations are more open and while Rapture may be more of a interesting and enthralling location, Columbia has its merits. Overall, Bioshock Infinite is a masterpiece and, in my opinion, slightly better than the original. The story is superb and the combat is fluid and interesting. The 360 may falter in the fps region, but overall Bioshock Infinite is absolutely a modern masterpiece. Expand
  10. Jun 30, 2015
    Possibly the best entry in the series Bioshock infinite is confusing and mind boggling to the point of which it is brilliant. Starting out in the floating city of Colombia you are Booker Dewitt, a drunk, a gambler and most importantly a man with nothing to lose sent to retrieve a girl without motive, without question, with money on his mind. However when he realizes he is more out then hePossibly the best entry in the series Bioshock infinite is confusing and mind boggling to the point of which it is brilliant. Starting out in the floating city of Colombia you are Booker Dewitt, a drunk, a gambler and most importantly a man with nothing to lose sent to retrieve a girl without motive, without question, with money on his mind. However when he realizes he is more out then he bargained for Booker not only finds himself on the verge of death a many of time but a reason worth living. With plots twists and fun and fluent Bioshock game-play the only thing preventing me from giving this game a ten is that fact that no game will ever be perfect and there will be always ways to make games better which is the beauty of the industry. With great replay after your mind has blow from the ending great ready for one bumpy ride Expand
  11. Apr 16, 2015
    Bio shock Infinite is one of the best shooters I've ever played.The game play is fun and enjoyable.The story may be a little confusing at first,but once you understand it, you will be very interested in the story .The bond between Elizabeth and Booker is very well done, and I found myself caring about the characters and understanding how they feel.Great game, buy it.
  12. Apr 12, 2015
    You play as Booker Dewitt in Bioshock Infinite. You travel to a floating city in the sky to rescue a girl. But then things start going awry, and a mysterious unfolds before your very eyes. Not a perfect story, but this is a beautiful game, and very well done. Definitely worth a play for FPS fans.
  13. Apr 3, 2015
    One of the best games I have played, and I have never played the first 2 Bioshock's. The game is beautiful, characters are fully developed and able to connect with the player, and the plot is excellent. Despite the very complicated time travelling storyline, this game still pulls off one of the best endings to a video game in my opinion.

The only drawback is the sometimes repetitive

The only drawback is the sometimes repetitive combat gameplay. And also the ridiculously difficult ghost boss!

I picked this game up for free on Games with Gold, but would pay for it in hindsight. Fully recommend.
  14. Jan 29, 2015
    It is 1912, and the player is to embark on a mission – a rather simple mission. You are Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton who has fallen victim of depression and debt and must now find a way to repay them by extracting a girl, Elizabeth, from the floating city of Columbia. Columbia, a city that floats high among the clouds representing all that’s American - true to even the darkest valuesIt is 1912, and the player is to embark on a mission – a rather simple mission. You are Booker DeWitt, a former Pinkerton who has fallen victim of depression and debt and must now find a way to repay them by extracting a girl, Elizabeth, from the floating city of Columbia. Columbia, a city that floats high among the clouds representing all that’s American - true to even the darkest values that were held back in the day – where racism roars and discrimination is present. The mission for Mr. DeWitt, however, soon turns out to be far more complicated than was ever thought to be.
    Columbia is a beautiful place. It’s full of color, life, and gorgeous visuals. At every turn there is something pretty to look at. It’s nice that throughout the game you do not feel like you are at the same place twice. Level design is varied, as it has been with every Bioshock game in the past. In comparison to the other two Bioshocks, however, this one feels a lot more open. Bioshock 1 and 2 had an emphasis on claustrophobic, dark halls. Rapture had a horror-theme. In Infinite, though, Columbia feels more exposed. It shows that developers wanted to portray something completely different from Rapture. Bioshock Infinite is immersive and it’s truly relaxing to just walk through the city; that is, when there are no baddies shooting at you. The paintings on the walls, statues, and the beautiful architecture of the city capture the eye. The setting of the game is crafted in a way that it would be considered forbidden to rush through it. Don’t rush. Take it all in slowly and experience this game the way it should be – admiring it.
    Gameplay in Bioshock Infinite is fun. This isn’t your generic shooter where you cover and shoot. Infinite grants you, besides guns, powers called vigors that can be used in nice combinations against enemies. These powers can be upgraded and in addition to them the player can find garments throughout the game that offer bonuses such as greater resistance and damage. Elizabeth’s powers play an important part in the game. She opens up (quite literally) new possibilities as to how to approach a situation, she’s also great at helping the player out during tough encounters, i.e. providing health, ammo and salts – salts being the “fuel” that lets you use powers. Another nice implementation is the skylines. These rails placed throughout the game add adrenaline and a whole new level of fun to the combat, making it fast-paced and hectic. While the whole game may look as a tedious escort mission – it is not. One does not have to be continuously taking care of Elizabeth; in fact, to an extent it almost feels like she is the one taking care of the player every time death is imminent.

This is, for the most part, a story driven game, and the player will realize that even more so by the end of the game. The voice acting in Bioshock Infinite is top notch. Courtney Draper delivers a capturing and beautiful performance as Elizabeth and makes of her character one of the most lovable in the medium. Not to mention Troy Baker’s great performance as Booker DeWitt who, in comparison to Bioshock 1 and 2, makes of the protagonist a talking one.
    Bioshock Infinite, as one of the best titles of 2013 and arguably among the best of this generation, gives to the player an adventure that is rarely come across with. There are no spoilers within this review, but let it be known that the narrative in Bioshock Infinite is one of the best that could ever be experienced. It brings perfect, satisfactory closure in the end, and it could well enough surpass most of what Hollywood has contributed in the recent years. At the end of the journey, it leaves lots to think about, making it one of the most memorable experiences in any medium. A game that is beautiful, well detailed, and well performed that will be remembered and talked about for years to come.
  15. Jan 26, 2015
    Bioshock infinite is a game that pushes 1st person shooter to the limit. Great controls, very smooth, unique powers, great story (it will mind **** you), and interesting characters. I Highly recommend this game
  16. Jan 7, 2015
    Bioshock Infinite is far from the greatest shooter I've ever played. The gun mechanics are nothing special at all, and in fact, at times, suffocatingly basic. It lacks the variety, fluidity and precision of some of its peers. Surely the kiss of death for a first person shooter? Well... no, something I can't quite put my finger on kept me glued to the game to see it to its conclusion.Bioshock Infinite is far from the greatest shooter I've ever played. The gun mechanics are nothing special at all, and in fact, at times, suffocatingly basic. It lacks the variety, fluidity and precision of some of its peers. Surely the kiss of death for a first person shooter? Well... no, something I can't quite put my finger on kept me glued to the game to see it to its conclusion.

Maybe it was the setting, the glorious floating sky-city of Columbia, filled with its distinctive early-20th century America adornments. There are few locations quite like it in gaming - completely memorable and thrillingly abstract; a particular personal highlight was encountering a barbershop quartet early in the game performing their own rendition of the Beach Boys' "God Only Knows". Maybe it was the plot, convoluted and verging on being too ambitious for its own good, nevertheless like any good science fiction mystery story I was suitably intrigued and wanted to know how it all ended. Maybe it was Elizabeth, your delightful companion throughout the majority of the game, never getting in the way or seeming like a chore, it was a pleasure to accompany her and enjoy all the little things she got up to: exploring, interacting, dancing.

And so I did finish it. But when I did, I felt a little empty. A good game without doubt, but not the rip-roaring success I had been led to believe it was going to be. Maybe it was the skylines, a great idea and a real strength of the gameplay but somewhat, I felt, underutilised. Maybe it was the overzealous item-collecting busywork needed to further the knowledge of the plot. Maybe it was the plot itself, interesting but at the same time unsatisfyingly porous. All in all, it's an enigmatic, confused game, but one for whose heights I feel it's worth enduring the journey.
  17. Dec 10, 2014
    Finally getting my grubby hands on the "third" installment to the Bioshock franchise, Infinite indefinitely, almost undeniably is yet another wonderful success of the "flawed utopia falling into utter chaos by almost romantic, religious idealisms" perspectives that worked so well for Bioshock but not so much for Bioshock 2. While some aspects of the gameplay are recycled, and othersFinally getting my grubby hands on the "third" installment to the Bioshock franchise, Infinite indefinitely, almost undeniably is yet another wonderful success of the "flawed utopia falling into utter chaos by almost romantic, religious idealisms" perspectives that worked so well for Bioshock but not so much for Bioshock 2. While some aspects of the gameplay are recycled, and others somewhat questionable, such as having shields and only being able to equip 2 weapons any time, Bioshock Infinite still nevertheless is a relic of gaming at it's most highest peaks. With a protagonist that can be cynical but isn't "everything is gray and dull, bleh" kind of personality, but of one with earnest introspection of the things around him apart from Jack Ryan's usually silent, dismissive perspective of everything. Maybe I will have a discussion about silent protagonists in detail, but having a silent protagonist for the sake of the player getting more into the game doesn't always intertwine neatly, as I felt more intertwined to Booker DeWitt moreso than Jack Ryan, because of his previous exploits and how my own choices could change the course of the future. Although perhaps the biggest complaint with this game is how the choices actually don't result in different endings, as the "Tear" and "Space-Time Continuum" concepts opened up a plethora of possibilities. Vigors and Salts essentially name-swap Plasmids and EVE, with only 8 particular 'vigors' to use, possibility simplified to make each one much more effective, which they are. As for weapons, you can fortunately scrounge for ammo for weapons you don't currently have, so if you pick up a new Carbine, it won't just have the clip that was currently in it. As for difficulty, well, it wasn't difficult at all at Normal. I didn't die once, and only came close to dying Twice, and dying is just as inconsequential as in Bioshock since Elizabeth, your companion throughout most of this game will revive you at the small cost of some money. As for Elizabeth, Elizabeth will go down as one of the most positive female role models in gaming history since that one woman from Beyond Good and Evil and more recently of Bayonetta, even despite her gaudy and energetic attitudes. Elizabeth will be extremely helpful and shows that a escort gameplay can actually work without frustrating the player, as Elizabeth will never be directly attacked by enemies (even though you would think so considering how important she is to Columbia), but often her giving of items to you also subverts alot of the difficulty already, as most grunts can be taken down with the Carbine, essentially the most effective weapon that I used throughout. Not to mention her giving of items can be exploited if you decide to "vend" items at a shop without buying anything, but nevertheless, her sponge like absorption of the environment and her dialogues with Booker are endearing and thought provoking, adding more to how alive and realized Columbia is, even considering that the culmination of Vigors doesn't play as much precedence as Plasmids did, since Vigors apparently don't have degenerative side effects even though they work exactly the same AS Plasmids. Also, the Lutece theory of being able to have Columbia float in the air is sort of rushed, as well as the inconsistencies with how Comstock was able to afford all the Masonry and technical work in order for the City to be realized. And while Comstock is a adverse foe in absolute religious indoctrination and racial stereotypes, he isn't as biting as Andrew Ryan, who was actually more human with his rise and fall. As for combat, it is fluid and more fulfilling than Rapture, as Rapture would have you occasionally kill a few splicers here and there, but because of Elizabeth's "deus ex machina" grabs of health, the shield system, and the fact that most grunts can be downed with headshots, the combat can get a little tedious unless you force to play with different weapons and vigors. Vaxophones work sort of like Audio Logs in the same vein, cut down a bit in quantity from Rapture, which would be the reason how certain elements of Columbia's rise are not mentioned. But what this game will definitely get big points for is the ending, as it is heart wrenching, thought provoking, and will be on your mind for quite a while. It still is for me. I never thought that a game from the surface would convince me to buy parts of the DLC without actually advertising it, but how much of a blast this game was, and the concept of "Tears" opens up a cornucopia of possibilities, I'm looking very forward into the future of this idea. This is a treasure to behold for many a year to come. Expand
  18. Dec 9, 2014
    One of the most overhated games of all time. A lot of people give this game crap because it's different from the first game and more like a generic shooter 1. That's a good thing if it was all the same it would get boring like call of duty and assassins creed. 2. Complete **** this is far from a generic shooter and I will explain that later. On to the review, let's start with story. JustOne of the most overhated games of all time. A lot of people give this game crap because it's different from the first game and more like a generic shooter 1. That's a good thing if it was all the same it would get boring like call of duty and assassins creed. 2. Complete **** this is far from a generic shooter and I will explain that later. On to the review, let's start with story. Just like the first game your brought to a lighthouse in the ocean but this time it's in 1912 instead of 1960 and there's no plane crash, instead your on a boat with two mysterious people. The protagonists name is Booker Dewitt, he needs to find a girl named Elizabeth and bring her to New York to wipe away some sort of unspecified debt. This lighthouse launches him up into the sky to Columbia. Columbia's look is based off of that of the worlds fairs. But this city is run by a crazy cult leader named Zachary Comstock who isn't as cool as Andrew Ryan, but effective enough by the end. He runs the city through extreme religion and nationalism. It's also very racist, but that's by default because it takes place in 1912. It doesn't go deep into racism like other people think. But the city knows that you aren't supposed to be there and you have to protect yourself. Once you rescue Elizabeth you and her try to adventure out of Columbia and go to New York, but weird things happen and everything gets involved in the religious origins of the city, alternate universes, why the characters are what they are. It's extremely well told, every character shows emotion and is perfectly acted. I recommend turning on the subtitles to pay attention to everything the characters say. At first you may be confused, but once you understand it, it's really freaking cool and it's amazing how they made such an intricate plot with little to no holes, at least none that I could find. It made sense to me and should to you also as long as you really pay attention. Now for the reason everyone hates this game, the gameplay. It's like the first game where you have guns and superpowers and loot and collect stuff. But it approaches these ideas in a completely different way. You have to remember this isn't a survival horror game like the first one it's more like a swashbuckling action game. But it's not full of scripted sequences, linear hallway levels and bland enemies like many haters say it is. Many things are taken away or simplified. There are no power to the people machines, instead you just buy the same upgrades with money. But you can't get all upgrades in one playthrough so it at least upgrades. The vigors (plasmids) are all given to you and you also buy there upgrades instead of upgrading them with Adam. Just like weapons you have to play it multiple times to see them all. And three tonic categories? Replaced with 4 gear slots. But instead of buying them you have to find them and you don't have to stop at a gene bank to switch them around, you can do it on the go for different situations and there's only gear per slot, and they have bigger affects than tonics. It's different and brings in new strategies for the gameplay. They removed picture taking, hacking is dumbed down to possession, and a few other things are taken away. But it doesn't take away without giving back. There's the skyhook, which is way better than the wrench(but not as cool as the drill) it can be combined bizzarely with other vigors and gears for interesting results, it can be used for gory executions which is enertaining. You can also fly up to freight hooks to get vantage points. The skyline is also awesome and changes things up. It works the way it should and you can fly around the battlefield gracefully and gives access to so many unique battle opportunities. Then there's Elizabeth who will help you find supplies, and also give you supplies. But she doesn't give you an unfair advantage over everybody, many times she will say "sorry that's all I've got". She can also summon many things from alternate universes called tears to bring in tesla coils to electrocute enemies, health packs, and many other things. The enemies are bizarre and diverse, from handymans to robo washingtons with mini guns. The gameplay is fun and diverse and highly replayable with lots of opportunity and feels different and fresh. The graphics aren't realistic but enhance the scale and beautiful vistas of this floating city. Everything sounds cool and badass and keeps you in the right mood at the right times, sound effects, music, etc. This game is different but equally as good as the original. If your tired of boring copy and paste shooters every year and want something unique and refreshing, than I absolutely recommend this game and is well worth whatever price you pay (it's like 20 bucks nowadays) This game and Dishonored are also proof that not every triple A title needs goddamn tacked on multiplayer to be worth buying! Expand
  19. Dec 8, 2014
    When I first finished this game, I was thinking about it day and night and couldn't stop because of how astonishing it was. It's a nearly flawless game with thought provoking, controversial themes, great gameplay, memorable characters, and a plot twist you won't see coming and will leave you in shock. The city of Columbia is beautiful yet terrifying at the same time when you find out theWhen I first finished this game, I was thinking about it day and night and couldn't stop because of how astonishing it was. It's a nearly flawless game with thought provoking, controversial themes, great gameplay, memorable characters, and a plot twist you won't see coming and will leave you in shock. The city of Columbia is beautiful yet terrifying at the same time when you find out the dark secrets this city is hiding. Aside from a few moments where the gameplay feels tedious, this is a must have game, and one of the best games of 2013. Expand
  20. Dec 8, 2014
    The game is good, but there are better options on the market. The story is quite confusing for a videogame, and even if you finish it, you will have to search online to understand the whole plot. Art and music are amazing! The use of "Vigors" and its animation are very cool. However the game is extremely linear to current standards and doesn't require much strategy. Just shoot everythingThe game is good, but there are better options on the market. The story is quite confusing for a videogame, and even if you finish it, you will have to search online to understand the whole plot. Art and music are amazing! The use of "Vigors" and its animation are very cool. However the game is extremely linear to current standards and doesn't require much strategy. Just shoot everything that moves (repetitive action in general). It's a nice and very well done game, but I don't see it as the best FPS of 2013. For me, it's not as challenging, not to mention addicting, as other non-linear experiences available. Expand
  21. Dec 7, 2014
    2K Games have managed to engineer a fresh faced version of BioShock that perhaps surpasses those before it. The music is excellent and the graphics are stunning. The story is marvellous, it is challenging to follow yet still makes us feel spoiled. The characters within it also stand strong in their own right. We are still treated to explosive boss battles as well as some classic creepy2K Games have managed to engineer a fresh faced version of BioShock that perhaps surpasses those before it. The music is excellent and the graphics are stunning. The story is marvellous, it is challenging to follow yet still makes us feel spoiled. The characters within it also stand strong in their own right. We are still treated to explosive boss battles as well as some classic creepy BioShock moments. Infinite's setting is perhaps it's best element, floating Columbia is just waiting to be explored. I had never seen such beauty within a game until I played Infinite. BioShock Infinite is added to a small pile of games that have defined this generation. Expand
  22. Nov 19, 2014
    Single player FPS don't usually hold my interest for really long. I prefer multiplayer. But this game was just amazing. I love the steampunk design, the twist ending, the level design, the power ups. Im not going to write a very long detailed review but this game was great.
  23. Oct 30, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Well, I'd never played the original two bioshocks, well, I did, but let's just say I didn't have particularly high hopes for it when I picked it up for £8.00 at Cex exchange... I took it home and put it in my Xbox...

6 hours later, I was swinging around on skyhooks launching crows at giant cyborgs while bringing veritable bullet rain down on the Vox Populi below, all the while getting help from one of the greatest characters in video games. There were, however, a few kinks that could be ironed out for the next one.

The difficulty goes insane, you cut through soldiers like a knife through newly bloodied butter. But then you run into the slightly larger guys and you need to pump so many clips into them it becomes a chore.

Elizabeth needs to be more active, the worst thing for a story driven game is to have to stop after every fight to scrounge the battlefield for ammo, money, salts and health.

The story works well up until the end, with them tying it all up with the almost audible phrase **** it, space time.'

Here's some good bits though:

Again, story. All characters are handled well and are likeable.

That sequence where elizabeth gets carried off by the songbird is great, I really loved that. The sequence with slate was great, and it fitted well into the overarching plot, it's just a shame almost nothing else did.

I sense a lack of replayability though, there are very few significant choices, and it's too long a game for me to play twice, because the only potentially significant choice is near the start...

Final verdict:

One of the best games of all time, so much better than half-life, but it still has the kinks.
  24. Oct 21, 2014
    Finally got around to finishing this game and I loved it. Totally different vibe than the others. The music and sound design are top notch, visuals are awesome for the 360, and you can't beat the story line. 10/10
  25. Sep 24, 2014
    bueno este juego cuando salio pense que iba a ser un poco mas tetrico por las entregas anteriores y los graficos con los asesinatos se salian un poco pero la verdad soy muy muy fan de bioshock y le puedo perdonar todo menos dos cosas que en vez de llamarlos plasmidos fueron vigorizadores y
    spoiler alert
    que al final te hicieron un lio mental con que tu eres comstock pero el diez se lo
    spoiler alert
    que al final te hicieron un lio mental con que tu eres comstock
    pero el diez se lo merece por la originalidad de los vigorizadores osea los poderes y a historia es perfecta a mi punto de vista el segundo mejor juego de bioshock
  26. Aug 1, 2014
    The best video game experience I had in the last 10 years, probably since Half-Life 2. I've just finished this game a few hours ago, and I'm still under the influence of the powerful story it told and the emotional impact it delivered. If we would strip it down to the core gameplay mechanics, it probably wouldn't stand out that much amongst other good games in the genre, but it would stillThe best video game experience I had in the last 10 years, probably since Half-Life 2. I've just finished this game a few hours ago, and I'm still under the influence of the powerful story it told and the emotional impact it delivered. If we would strip it down to the core gameplay mechanics, it probably wouldn't stand out that much amongst other good games in the genre, but it would still hold its ground. Where this game leaves its mark is the unique setting and atmosphere it immerses the player in, and the incredible story that it manages to tell in a flawless way. I'm so sick of games with half-assed endings (which is around 90% of them), so it's very satisfactory to see a game that told a better story than any movie in the last few years. They will probably parade around with Bioshock Infinite as a textbook example of interactive and immersive storytelling in a video game, and other series would have much to learn from it. Expand
  27. Jul 12, 2014
    This game is better than i thought. Although i thought it was way over rated at first i was wrong. Very very wrong in so many ways. Although i will still say that the gameplay isnt the greatest.
  28. May 29, 2014
    Prepared to be blown away!!!! This game easily has one of the best stories in gaming history. With twist and turns that will blow you away. Make sure to follow the dialogue and story when playing or you can easy get lost/overwhelmed. My only dislike for this game come with the combat and RPG elements. Unlike Bioshock upgrading your guns and powers is not nearly as rewarding. The powers arePrepared to be blown away!!!! This game easily has one of the best stories in gaming history. With twist and turns that will blow you away. Make sure to follow the dialogue and story when playing or you can easy get lost/overwhelmed. My only dislike for this game come with the combat and RPG elements. Unlike Bioshock upgrading your guns and powers is not nearly as rewarding. The powers are lackluster and the enemies get repetitive quickly. Big daddies where an actual challenge in Bioshock while the Handy Men are easily defeated. Overall an amazing game worth playing over and over!!!! Expand
  29. May 22, 2014
    Although Infinite was the first that I played in the series when I got it free with PS plus I was disappointed the story was not captivating as Bioshock which I played later but the most disappointing thing was Elizabeth which was not that game changer nor was the hook used in traveling that everyone made us believe and the combat was not that good.
    The city and graphics were the best
    The city and graphics were the best parts of the game.
    It is 8-8.5 game at best especially considering the long development and the hype which was followed by those reviews.
  30. May 22, 2014
    I like the settings, the story and the gameplay in general. It is a solid game with unique perks. For me, Bioshock is a franchise I will always play but never will consider it as a perfect game or 10/10 game. While I enjoyed the game for most of time, I never found the story is that special as someone claimed, and I always need to push myself a little bit to finish the game since the gameI like the settings, the story and the gameplay in general. It is a solid game with unique perks. For me, Bioshock is a franchise I will always play but never will consider it as a perfect game or 10/10 game. While I enjoyed the game for most of time, I never found the story is that special as someone claimed, and I always need to push myself a little bit to finish the game since the game bored me here and there. Expand

1. May 27, 2013
    An instant classic that should be kept in a special place in every gamer's collection.
  2. May 11, 2013
    BioShock Infinite is a sure-fire game-of-the-year candidate, and definitely one of the standout single-player games of this generation.
  3. Apr 19, 2013
    Fuzzy-headed narrative and thematically irrelevant auxiliary mechanics make Infinite feel sloppy even when it's working. Combat increases in frequency and decreases in impact after the Hall of Heroes, so for most of its length the game sinks towards a deflated ending rather than rising towards a climax. However, that slow descent starts from a great height, so there is still much to value in Infinite even as it drowns in its own shortcomings.