Blitz: The League Xbox 360

6.3

Jan 21, 2007
    Now....there are obvious flaws in this game, but the gameplay is what truly matters and that is why I give it an 8, In order to achieve a higher rank the roster need to be able to be modified deeper, and the online needs some work. Actually....I am surprised this game is getting such low reviews. I play this way more than any Madden football game. It is over the top rightious fun.
  2. Andyman
    Feb 22, 2007
    The loss of the NFL license is a good thing for this series, but Midway isn't taking the idea far enough. If they'd polish the online play, and add the ability to customize everything, a full draft/trade system, and a play editor, this game would be far more fun to play than the "new year, same game" Madden series. Hopefully, Blitz sold well enough to merit a sequel with the The loss of the NFL license is a good thing for this series, but Midway isn't taking the idea far enough. If they'd polish the online play, and add the ability to customize everything, a full draft/trade system, and a play editor, this game would be far more fun to play than the "new year, same game" Madden series. Hopefully, Blitz sold well enough to merit a sequel with the improvements I mentioned above... but somehow I'm doubting it'll happen. Expand
  3. DavidL.
    Mar 24, 2007
    8? I am not talking about graphics, or enhanced controls, I am talking about fun factor. As many times as I felt shafted by a defense in this game it is addicted. You keep playing it!! EA's counterpart is missing that fun factor despite the other things it has over Midway.

1. However, hitting the line of scrimmage with a friend on Xbox Live distills football's best elements into a tasty online brew that fans will suck down with gusto. [Dec. 2006, p.76]
    Blitz is no work of art. It's quirky, bizarro entertainment that grabs you like a swift kick to the testosterone sack and is best played live with guys in an M-rated atmosphere.
  3. Blitz on the Xbox 360 is the same addictive, violent game of football that it was last year. But after a year's time, you'd hope for a bit more than a barely touched Xbox port.