5.6

1. Feb 8, 2011
    I'm giving this a decently high review because I bought this when it first came out, and it is the only game my girlfriend will sit and play with me on a regular basis. She loves the colors, the dancing, the cuteness, the bunnies... everyone talks about how there are better puzzle games out there and this may be true... but this game has a cute personality that none of those games come close to... (this is not Halo or GTA) for what this game is trying to be is is surprisingly addictive once you get the hang of it and dare I say freaking adorable... And the girlfriend keeps hounding me for a sequel... which sadly will probably never come...

the bunnies also continue to change into strange outfits the more you play

Boogie Bunnies is neither cheap nor is it fun. It’s boring and unexciting gaming at its finest and should only be experienced by those so addicted to puzzle games that they’ve burned through everything else that’s out there.
  2. Despite a few bungled dance steps here and there, Boogie Bunnies is still a strangely addictive experience. The game’s cutesy exterior may require the player to take a shot of insulin before playing, but the gameplay is hard to walk away from.
  3. Boogie Bunnies doesn’t stand out next to the best puzzlers on Live Arcade - Bejeweled, Puzzle Fighter, Zuma, etc. - but it is a solid title with something to offer.