8.2

1. Dec 5, 2012
    Mr Torgue's campaign of carnage is perhaps the worst DLC I have ever had the misfortune to play. It messes with the fundamentals of borderlands 2 and the result is shocking. The level design is abysmal, I often had goons popping out behind me or above me. The forge in particular was terrible with a dark color palette that made enemies difficult to see and a poor enemy placement. The sideMr Torgue's campaign of carnage is perhaps the worst DLC I have ever had the misfortune to play. It messes with the fundamentals of borderlands 2 and the result is shocking. The level design is abysmal, I often had goons popping out behind me or above me. The forge in particular was terrible with a dark color palette that made enemies difficult to see and a poor enemy placement. The side quests are just repeats of missions in the campaign which were just boring wave modes in the first place. And then for the next quest in the series you get to do it again. Fun. The humor is also sadly lacking. Mr Torgue become ridiculously annoying over the course of the campaign. According to Gearbox, a man screaming obscenities at you over and over is hilarious. The story is one that has been done a thousand times before and in fact twice before in this series. Another vault!? I almost cried. The new Torgue vending machines also take away from the original formula. Before, getting an orange-grade was a moment of jubilation because of the minuscule chance of getting one, now you have a guaranteed chance to see one in a vending machine. I thought that the point of rare guns was that they were, you know, rare. The action is constant and it feels like a chore to wade through it all with barely enough time to soak up the atmosphere. I have already uninstalled this DLC and am trying to forget it. Avoid. Expand

1. Dec 17, 2012
    Borderlands 2's second DLC offers a solid eight hour of entertainment filled with testosterone and crazy characters. The expansion might be slightly rushed, but is a lot of fun nonetheless.
    The jokes alone make flaming skags worth weathering.
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    It's a little disappointing that, like the last DLC, this one doesn't raise the level cap for players, but if you enjoyed Borderlands 2 and you're looking for more of it, it's a great pickup.