8.2

1. Sep 1, 2013
    It was a decent DLC, I enjoyed Mr. Torgue who always made me chuckle otherwise it was just OK. Not bad, just nothing special. The location just felt like the rest of the main campaign. I wouldn't shell out for it unless you really need some fresh borderlands action and have already played the other 3 or if it goes on sale.
  2. Jul 21, 2013
    This is probably the worst of all the Borderlands 2 DLCs, and both the plot and added gameplay is pretty unimagenative. Yet it's still Borderlands, so it provides some sort of fun, just not as much as the vanilla game or any of the other DLCs.
  3. Nov 27, 2012
    Guns are one of the most important things at Pandora, and I've always been curious to know who's behind them. We've seen the greedy Dahl CEO, the evil Hyperion CEO and the - deceased- military Atlas CEO. But who was behind the Torgue corporation ? An enterprise known for its explosive guns ? Now we know, probably one of the funniest characters in Borderlands. This new DLC show us the storyGuns are one of the most important things at Pandora, and I've always been curious to know who's behind them. We've seen the greedy Dahl CEO, the evil Hyperion CEO and the - deceased- military Atlas CEO. But who was behind the Torgue corporation ? An enterprise known for its explosive guns ? Now we know, probably one of the funniest characters in Borderlands. This new DLC show us the story of Mr Torgue, the CEO of Torgue Corporation, a person that LOVES explosions and FAST PACED ACTION. He will create a tournament to find out who's the biggest badass of Pandora and give the new vault to the winner. This DLC is amazing, it's all about fetching new quests and pursuing new - awesome - guns. Everything here seems to be way more exciting than the last DLC, and it's as funny as only Gearbox could make it, yet I reckon that this game it's a bit short. At the end, Mr Torgue Campaign of Carnage it's like an explosion: Fast but AWESOME. Collapse

1. Dec 17, 2012
    Borderlands 2's second DLC offers a solid eight hour of entertainment filled with testosterone and crazy characters. The expansion might be slightly rushed, but is a lot of fun nonetheless.
    The jokes alone make flaming skags worth weathering.
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    It's a little disappointing that, like the last DLC, this one doesn't raise the level cap for players, but if you enjoyed Borderlands 2 and you're looking for more of it, it's a great pickup.