8.2

1. Sep 1, 2013
    It was a decent DLC, I enjoyed Mr. Torgue who always made me chuckle otherwise it was just OK. Not bad, just nothing special. The location just felt like the rest of the main campaign. I wouldn't shell out for it unless you really need some fresh borderlands action and have already played the other 3 or if it goes on sale.
  2. Jul 21, 2013
    This is probably the worst of all the Borderlands 2 DLCs, and both the plot and added gameplay is pretty unimagenative. Yet it's still Borderlands, so it provides some sort of fun, just not as much as the vanilla game or any of the other DLCs.
  3. Nov 26, 2012
    Mr. Torque's Campaign of Carnage was only released 1 month and 4 days after Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty. That's a relatively short time for a new DLC. Some may think its an overload of content, what with the Mechromancer, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's, and this in a matter of a few short months, but I think it's just right. This new DLC has a story that lasted me 5 hours,Mr. Torque's Campaign of Carnage was only released 1 month and 4 days after Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty. That's a relatively short time for a new DLC. Some may think its an overload of content, what with the Mechromancer, Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's, and this in a matter of a few short months, but I think it's just right. This new DLC has a story that lasted me 5 hours, there are a lot of side quests, so I'd say the grand total of time spent playing this new DLC would be about 8 hours. DLC #1 lasted me about 2 hours less, the story lasted 4 hours, but only had about 2 hours of side quests, totaling to a mere 6 hours. I love the new hub, the bizarrely named "Badass Crater of Badassitude" the franchises' favorite swear is used a lot in this DLC. The Badass Crater of Badassitude is a welcome addition. It is far more interesting than Wurmwater and Oasis. It features a race track, ramps, and a huge slaughter dome in the middle. I hate the Forge, though. I had to many bad memories there. The new characters don't give much new to offer, but recurring characters, like Moxxi, Tiny Tina, and Patricia Tannis are all very well crafted in this DLC. The basic story of Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage is that Patricia Tannis found a new vault that can be opened by "the tears of the ultimate coward". Torgue thinks that's "FREAKING AWESOME" as mister Torgue puts it. The make a tournament to find this #1 Badass. You are #50 on Pandora, but after a quick 5 waves of fighting brand new psychos, you are #5. You have to kill all 4 badasses in front of you in order: Pyro Pete, Motor Momma, Flyboy, and Piston. The Flyboy and Piston levels have an extra thing to make it harder, but I won't spoil it. The quests that you do throughout the DLC have more variety in them. For example, one of my favorite missions is the one in which Mr. Torgue says that these reviewers rated one of his favorite games with a 6. He wants you to kill them all, and while you're doing this he's sort of arguing about the score, like you would see on a video game website. The new psychos are loyal to certain Badasses, so they will fight each other, and have a variety of different looks. Let me warn you, before you try this out, train. Train like crazy. If you're doing True Vault Hunter Mode, at least. I was level 42 at one point, and I found a level 43 super badass maniac. I found these guys a lot more than you'd think. I was pleased, when I played it, that only 1 of the missions was a 5 wave round of guys. I don't enjoy slaughter domes that much. Mr. Torgues campaign of Carnage is worth the $10.00. It features 8 hours of nonsensical psycho murdering craziness. Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's booty was kind of tame and normal (for Borderlands that is) if you want more Pandora, and love craziness this is a must buy. NOTE: Every month Gearbox will release a new DLC for Borderlands 2, I have the season pass for it, o when I finish the DLC, I will release a review. Collapse

1. Dec 17, 2012
    Borderlands 2's second DLC offers a solid eight hour of entertainment filled with testosterone and crazy characters. The expansion might be slightly rushed, but is a lot of fun nonetheless.
    The jokes alone make flaming skags worth weathering.
  3. Dec 10, 2012
    It's a little disappointing that, like the last DLC, this one doesn't raise the level cap for players, but if you enjoyed Borderlands 2 and you're looking for more of it, it's a great pickup.