8.4

1. Nov 27, 2013
    Tiny Tina's assault on dragons keep is a great D.L.C addition to an already amazing game. It adds a new twist to gameplay in the form of "magic grenades" grenades that automatically recharge over time. The part of this downloadable content that disapoints is lack of innovation in boss fights. As a whole Dragons Keep is an amazingly fun D.L.C that is a worthwhile buy mainly for the amusingTiny Tina's assault on dragons keep is a great D.L.C addition to an already amazing game. It adds a new twist to gameplay in the form of "magic grenades" grenades that automatically recharge over time. The part of this downloadable content that disapoints is lack of innovation in boss fights. As a whole Dragons Keep is an amazingly fun D.L.C that is a worthwhile buy mainly for the amusing story and the incredibly useful Magic Grenades. Expand
  2. Jul 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers. I just wrapped up the main quest as well as most of the side quests. I've got to say after 20+ hours or so I am very impressed with this dlc! The humor stays true to the Borderlands mythos as well as the gunplay. If you are an old rpg player or "geek" this dlc is for you. It makes fun of pretty much everything fantasy and science fiction in a way that the player gets the joke. The new enemies are not just reruns of pryor instalments but compleatly new enemies with their own behaviors and quirks. Some of the bosses are very difficult, but can still be managed by one player. The maps are fresh and looking very D&D or Lord of the ringsish. I did not experience much in the way of bugs except once in a while something would be off color but that was if. All in all this dlc was very fun for me and refreshing as I was very board with the Mr. Tourge and Sir Hammalock dlcs. It also brings full circle Tiny Tina's grief over Roland and has a very touching clip at the end of the main quest. After which it also brings full circle a joke from the very begining of BL2. This is a must get for the dlcs if you get nothing else. Great add on 2k!! Well done ending for BL2! Collapse

1. Aug 8, 2013
    Easily the longest of the DLC released to date, Dragon Keep clocks in at a cool twelve to fifteen hours, possibly even more if you are the kind of player that explores every last nook and cranny of the map. Providing excellent value for money and to date the best reason to go back to Pandora, Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is a must for anyone remotely interested in going back to Borderlands 2.
  2. Jul 30, 2013
    Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep is the pick of a series of top-notch add-ons, and the best Borderlands expansion since The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. If you own Borderlands 2, this is totally, utterly essential.
  3. Jul 16, 2013
    While I enjoyed my time questing, the fact that I barely gained a level and found almost nothing of value the entire time was really disheartening. Overall I had fun, but the experience fell short of what it could have been.