8.6

1. Jan 9, 2014
    The majority of big budget titles could really learn a thing or two from this generation's indie games on the art of storytelling and Brothers, which tells a dark, moving tale without the use of virtually any cut scenes, is certainly an example of that.

This minimalist method of storytelling is coupled with a simple, yet unique, control scheme that allows both brothers to be controlled
    at once using the two analogue sticks (as well as R1 and L1 for context sensitive actions) that leads to some clever puzzles and gameplay sequences. It may only last about three hours but this is one tale worth experiencing. Expand
  2. Jan 7, 2014
    This is what true video game story telling should be. Brothers uses an innovative gameplay mechanic to help the player coordinate cooperation and discovery between the two titular brothers. While others have complained that the mechanic is awkward, I felt that it helped reinforce the challenges of working together and solving problems from 2 different perspectives. Ultimately the game mechanic also helps develop a sense of bonding and loss between the main characters. A short, but sweet experience, but certainly worthy of your time. Expand
  3. Jan 2, 2014
    A genuinely beautiful game that just takes your breath away many times. Great atmosphere, inventive control scheme (each thumbstick controls a brother), some amazing set piece moments, clever puzzles, touching music, decent graphics for an arcade title and it is incredibly emotional at times. The story is simple but it hits home. We need more titles like this one. Starbreeze and Josef Fares, congrats on creating a unique little gem and I hope you have more in the bag! Expand
  4. Dec 30, 2013
    An enchanting fairy tale adventure with gorgeous scenery and effective storytelling without using a single line of intelligible dialogue. The dual-stick control scheme is clever, intuitive, and implemented to great effect for puzzle gameplay. Showcases how games can be used as an effective storytelling medium. Reminiscent of ICO. Definitely worth giving a shot.
  5. Dec 14, 2013
    I want to start out with saying I played this game from beginning to end. I was so upset at the ending that I created an account just to write this review. And it is a very good game so hear me out. When I heard of this game I thought I have to buy this. I started playing and I was very impressed. Some of the scenes are some of the best I've seen in a game. As far as game play it suits the game well. I think it should be easy to tell an epic story. If you say this game has puzzles then you must consider matching shapes in the correct holes a puzzle game. But still, I think the game play suits this game very well. The sound is fantastic, story leading up to the end is fantastic, visuals are absolutely amazing and only get better the further you travel through this game. But that brings me to why I would still give it a poor review the ending. I can't say exactly why I couldn't stand it without spoiling it. I'm sure I'm in the minority here so chances are if you like what you hear so far you will love the ending. If that's the case, disregard my review and buy the game now. After this point is possibly very mild spoiler. So here it goes. To me the ending is much like ones in popular Chinese movies. Tell a great story and leave you feeling defeated. But what I disliked the most about this ending is not only did it make me feel like I ultimately lost the game, it rubbed my nose in it to remind me. I know this sounds hard to believe but usually I like a story where things could turn out either good or bad and it isn't a cliché Cinderella story. It makes it feel more real. I even knew this game wouldn't end up all roses and was looking forward to it. This game left me staring at the screen saying to myself, what was the point of that. To me, you can't go full negative. Give me a major lesson or some silver lining or a word or two of wisdom so I can walk away with something. The ending was so bitter that the only positive thing that happens actually seems painful. Now I know some people enjoy misery and that's fine. Maybe I'm in left field and the true meaning of this game was lost on me. I just don't like walking away from a story with emptiness. Maybe that was the point. It is just my opinion that the ending didn't match the game well at all. Ultimately I have to say I'm didn't like the game. I know negative reviews are seldom helpful, but hopefully this helps some. Thank you for your time. Expand
  6. Nov 23, 2013
    awesomeeeeee story!!! adventure games had always been my first priority. animation well done! left a mark deep inside my heart. 505 games developers thank you all. moving in the right direction waiting for a sequel :P
  7. Nov 21, 2013
    I think that this game is truly meaningful. I relate myself to Big brother and Little brother's relationship. It is the best story in a game I have played by far. Hope this will get the game more players. My ehole family almost cried at the ending.
  8. Nov 21, 2013
    Beautiful game. Those first two words are my review, as this game doesn't need any more. Sadly enough Meta Critic cannot understand that somethings are great enough to be summed up in just two words.
  9. Nov 15, 2013
    It's been a while since I've played a game as complete as this one. Not only it has a stunningly beautiful setting but the gameplay, story and emotional message are noteworthy.
  10. Nov 2, 2013
    One of the best titles of the year. I highly recommend it. Visuals are outstanding, story engaging and touching, it manages to be very deep without ever saying a single word. It's not for the kids, since it has some brutal stuff. Art design is one of the best I ever saw (frozen village and battlefield especially stand out). I wish there was more tames like that. The only downfall the game has it's kinda short. But maybe it's how it supposed to be. Lot's of things happen during this few hours. Check this game out, you will not be disappointed. Expand
  11. Oct 29, 2013
    I don't normally write reviews, but I felt compelled to write one for this game. I just finished it. If you enjoyed Ico, Journey, Flower, Shadows of the Colossus, or any other game that fits this mold of introspective, yet satisfying adventure/puzzle fantasy games, you've got to check out Brothers. It is an adventure game following two brothers on a quest to heal their sickly father in a fantastical setting with the tracings of Nordic mythology. It really is stunning. Small control kinks were not even worth considering in my score, they were so minor and did not distract from the otherwise well executed design and art style. I tend to judge a game based on if accomplishes what the developers set out to do, and Brother seems to have done that in spades. The only complaint I think that could be fairly lodged at it is the fairly short playtime (I beat it in about 3 hours in two sittings) for the price. But, if you're like me, that's really not a concern when the game reaches such lofty emotional and game play heights. Check it out. Collapse
  12. Oct 22, 2013
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is a beautifully crafted game from its design to the music and everything in between. If you haven't tried it try playing it with a friend sharing one controller. The experience I got from that kind of playing was really intense and enjoyable. I could go on with lots of exclamations of how this was a fresh and moving contribution to the gaming world, but nothing I say would justify it so I'd just like to say Play it!
    The only minor setback was that it could have been a bit longer for an overall bigger experience. This is very minor since the game as a whole will leave you with more than wonder and satisfaction.
    Again I'd like to say Play it, and be ready for a ride!
  13. Sep 24, 2013
    Different in a good way: great aesthetics, innovative controls, a both cosy and scary feeling of fairytale far away from Hollywood. Simply a great game!
  14. Sep 17, 2013
    This game really tugged on my emotional strings, very sad story... with some happy moments as well. Don't read up on the game or just watch a "Let's play"... you will miss out an a lot of why the emotional impact is so high.
  15. Sep 12, 2013
    Amazing game. Unique control scheme gives this an edge over must other puzzlers. The relationship between the brothers (and with the player) is established so well that I worry about them when the game isn't even on. I'm about 80% finished and can't wait to get to the end. Outstanding on every level.
  16. Sep 10, 2013
    Innovatice mechanics, great artstyle, good graphics, amazing story. I don't give a 9 because it was a bit short and didn't recognize my controller. Other than that a definite recommendation.
  17. Sep 8, 2013
    This game is incredible!!!! The controls were a bit hard to get used to but it was totally worth it! Controlling multiple characters simultaneously makes for some great puzzles and I really appreciate developers who take risks and break rules! The level design was stunning and the story line was captivating. I couldn't stop playing! Buy this game it is totally worth it! Please make a sequel immediately!!!!!!!!! Expand
  18. Sep 8, 2013
    An truly epic journey through a fantasy world with some simple but cleverly designed puzzles scattered around some magical locations. A unique control method where you control 2 characters simultaneously.

Amazing variety of locations and you just never know what you're going to come across next. Just as you think you might take a break, something charming happens that puts a smile on
    your face and you just want to keep playing.

Your heart strings may get pulled on before the end.
  19. Sep 5, 2013
    No dialogue with a lot to say. Brothers is a single player co-op game which sounds strange but as soon as you play this game you will totally understand. This game would have to be one of the most fantastic games of 2013. It's a short game of about three hours, but it achieves more in that time than other weak titles do in three or four times that length.

Brothers tells a gripping story
    about two brothers heading out on an adventure in order to find a special medicine for their father that has mysteriously fallen ill. During this time you will see some really amazing things but not for shear action packed amazing, but more of an epic sense of awe.

Now, this game has some puzzles in it and they are definitely not going to make you think too hard, but that's not where this game gets it's charm. The real innovation to Brothers is the single player co-op that I mentioned above. The controls of this game is like no other game I have ever played. Using one control pad, you control the older of the two brothers with the left analogue stick, and the younger with the right analogue stick simultaneously. On top of the direction, you also use the respective triggers as an action button depending on where you're brother is standing. This feature does not only make the game tricky to control, it makes it a fresh and welcome approach to controlling a game. Some parts will test your brains ability to press the right buttons at the right times and sometimes it will be so instinctual, you wonder why this sort of thing hasn't existed up until now.

Graphically, it's no Skyrim, but, the art style that Starbreeze studios have gone for is simply stunning. I played Brothers on my PC and I have never witnessed a game that ran so well. The frame rates were steady and they images were smooth and impressive.

Easily, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons gets a 10 out of 10 from me. I have nothing to complain about and nothing more to ask from this game. Put simply, I have never played anything else similar to this before, and I will be sold bold in saying neither have you. If you are wondering if the $15 price point is worth it, my advice would be absolutely.

For a small scale release, I think I would be safe in making this my game of the year for its category.

"Brothers, the game that makes Journey a waste of time" LewkOne (Aussie Gamers)
  20. Sep 1, 2013
    In the few hours it takes to complete, it manages to tell you a really heartbreaking story, without saying a word.
    A beautiful game, that left me emotional from start to finish.
  21. Aug 30, 2013
    For the arcade game worth 15 bucks its perfect. Great emotive story (I tried not to be much sad, but it happened again... since 1997 when Cloud burried Aeris...), graphics is very nice and smooth, leveldesign is perfect. Somehow it reminds me Axel and Pixel (dont ask me why). Game has very goog ancient atmosphere and is without dead spots... nice game overall
  22. Aug 25, 2013
    Simply put, one of the best stories I've experienced in a video game. Beautiful music, pretty visuals, and interesting/unique gameplay made Brothers an absolute delight. A definite must-play.
  23. Aug 23, 2013
    Brothers does right what others do wrong. It takes you from one beautiful playground, from one unique experience to the next, where other games insert hours upon hours of repetitive gameplay. It's not too long, where other games tire the player and remain unfinished. It awards you achievements for optional actions, not those you have to undertake anyway. It doesn't build the story upon boring dialogue, where other games tell what they should show. At the end, Brothers communicates meaning through its controls. A truly fantastic game! Expand
  24. Aug 20, 2013
    I don't care about the controls. Any game that takes me on such an emotional journey is worth both my time, money and adoration. Last time I was this touched after a game was Passage.
  25. Aug 19, 2013
    I did not have any expectation for Brothers. This is a must have game.....Touching story and new gameplay all the time. But the best thing was the ending. Thank you starbreeze.. please do more games like this please.
  26. Aug 16, 2013
    A beautiful unexpected journey that introduced me to two brothers. They need each other to complete puzzles. In order to save their father they must depend on each other. A game has never pulled me in this well with the story. Woulda went 10 but I wanted one hour of game play.
  27. Aug 15, 2013
    Anybody who is marking this game down most probably has not finished it or just wants to balance out the score. It is an incredible STORY, cliché but emotional and unique to video game. It felt more like a movie. As for the game play my only problem is the confusion in controlling the two brothers with two sticks but by the end of the game you realize why.
    The art worlds are amazing it
    captivates you, the puzzles intrigue you but never frustrate you. The beauty may be in its simplicity, its not very challenging but that is a good thing in this case. 10/10. Expand
  28. Aug 15, 2013
    No homo but i really like cryin first time in my life its was incredeplide .
    I have newer playd a game like this woooooow this was a really good expreaince
  29. Aug 13, 2013
    I'll make this clear: I have only cried twice due to a story. The fantastic Y:The Last Man comic and The Walking Dead Video Game. This game came very close and it didn't have a single understandable line of dialogue. This is a game that tricks you with a lighthearted art design but gets significantly darker every chapter.
  30. Aug 12, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is just too damn wonderful...I will have to say one of the best games this years. From story to graphics everything is just perfect .Even the game play mechanics shines .I will highly recommend this game to every game lover in this world.One thing more the ending will touch your heart along with the two brothers. Expand
  31. Aug 12, 2013
    It seems like game developers are really starting to get the hang of emotional content. My congratulations to Starbreeze, this game was a magnificent experience. I actually enjoyed the fact that is quite short. Any longer and the game mechanic may have worn thin. As it is, I was deeply satisfied on all fronts. Buy it, play it, you won't regret it.
  32. Aug 11, 2013
    9.5

It's wonderfully surprising to play a game like Brothers. Where as the Xbox 360 has become the home of CoD and doritos/moutnain dew, Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is the little indie darling of the year and a breath of fresh air for the Xbox 360.

A playable fairytale, Brothers is as emotionally wrought as it is inspirational and heartwarming. Combing the depth of emotion with a
    core gameplay mechanic that reinforces the narrative and it's emotional highs and lows is unbelievably genius. Your journey, brought to life by smalltime studio StarBeeze, follows two brothers on an epic fantasy journey that challenges their relationship through perilous trials. A gorgeous score accompanies you on your epic journey composed by Gustaf Grefberg, equal parts chilling and heartwarming.

Graphically, Brothers is middle of the road. But its art style, similar to games before it like last year's Journey, is top notch. A living Grimm's fairytale is the easiest way to describe it. The inventive gameplay and mechanics work and keep you very engaged in the action on screen. Controlling two characters at once is tricky, but getting the hang of it doesn't take long. Aside from a few presentation and technical shortcomings, Brothers truly is an emotionally charged experience. It's not as polished as I wish it was, but it didn't distract from the experience. The ending, themes within and visual metaphors throughout your journey all combine to deliver something truly special. This little indie wonder demands to be played.

In a little over 4 hours and with no spoken dialogue, the adventure ends and the credits roll. You may think Brothers is a shallow and overpriced adventure.

If you believe that in the end, then you're dead inside.
  33. Aug 11, 2013
    Even before it's magical moment, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is remarkably complex and nuanced game despite it's simple (yet occasionally unwieldy) control scheme. However, after the moment, Brothers cements itself as easily one of the greatest examples of story/gameplay combining to create a ridiculously powerful moment. In one word: Perfect
  34. Aug 10, 2013
    In this day and age, away from the all the actioners and such, there comes a time when I crave something a bit more in a game. Aside from endless action, and combos, and killcounts, there is a market for titles that give something more games that offer substance, delightful moments that tantalise the senses and mind, as well as the trigger finger, and overall give something way more than the sum of their parts. If you go to the PS3 market, PSN, it is chock-full of these titles (two masterpieces, The Unfinished Swan and Journey, were released last year heck, and ICO is on a deal constantly!) but not the 360 that much (we have Limbo, and Braid). This however, has now changed, with Brothers.

It's a third-person arcade adventure with a unique 'gimmick' of you being able to control brothers by the sticks and triggers its tricky and quirky at times, but you will get used to it.

The graphics are largely beautiful, stylised in a simple way, yet detailed enough and given a 'look' throughout that compliments the whole game, and also gives the simplicity of understanding the puzzles what it needs. The sound is just awesome, with some beautiful music, wonderfully dramatic and eerie incidental sounds going on, and the creature FX are just brilliant, and well thought-out too.

The gameplay follows the same lines as ICO and Limbo, and Journey somewhat too, with the 'gimmick' set in place, yet that's as far as it goes the plot, the very downbeat feel to the game, and the somewhat movie-like 'moments' that crop-up are unexpected, and somewhat utterly brilliant they never fail to amuse, grab your attention, or simply pull you around, and surprize you. I really cannot give-away anything in this game, but it after one action-packed series of events, a slow-paced somber moment came-in, and yet the game did not lose its pace one iota. Coupled also with the 'feel' of the game, and emotional investment (you do expect this), its a well-done turn of events.

Naturally, there are criticisms of course. You only have the one single-player campaign for your money, and when that is done, you can only repeat it. The controls can be awkward on occasion, and the camera can maybe betray you once in a while but these are minor criticisms that don't ruin the game at all, and as short as the campaign is, it is far far better than say, a game that will last you 40 hours, but only offers moderate entertainment for the most part, with only a handful of highspots.

Brothers is severely brilliant, it gets better the more you play it, and if you don't even play the demo (which by the way gives you 20 minutes of the game) then you're missing out on a superb game. Well worth the £10 asking price.
  35. Aug 10, 2013
    Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is perhaps the most memorable game you'll play for some time.
    The interesting and sometimes quirky dual-stick control for the individual brothers is a unique and fun approach that can take some getting used to, sure. But it's the winning combination of characters, music, environments, involuntary emotionally involvement and the art direction as a whole that
    separates this masterpiece from mediocrity.

The landscapes are beautifully realised and varied, with context sensitive "benches" available in key locations to merely "appreciate the view" in most cases. I'd be proud of my work too ;)
    The musical score is superb and the dialog (for lack of a better word, as no written or real spoken words are ever used) conveys surprisingly ample emotion that when coupled with character animations is more than sufficient to continually propel the narrative forward.

One thing that isn't entirely evident at first is the pervasive theme of death in this game. Approximately midway through you'll come across an area that has more than a couple of morbid puzzles to solve. I like my horror and action, don't get me wrong, but something about this zone was just.. eerie. Again, the quality musical score may be to blame here ;)

I don't want to give anything at all away as this game simply has to be experienced in full. While the game itself can be finished in a few hours (a little over 3 myself) all of the achievements are for non-essential tasks which can quite easily be overlooked on your first play through.

I put off reviewing this game until I'd completed it. Now, looking back, I'm struggling to find any reason to fault it!
  36. Aug 10, 2013
    Some fairy tales aren't meant for children and not all of them have happy endings. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is one such tale. Brothers features a story of loss, adventure, love and eventually a coming of age story. Brothers manages to deliver a solid experience that is wrapped-up in an unfamiliar, but surprisingly good new gameplay mechanic.

The story in Brothers is a somber one,
    filled with a ton of emotion. When the two boys father falls deathly ill they must set out on a wonder-filled journey taking them across a beautifully rendered fantasy world. You'll control the brothers as they travel from a mine inhabited by trolls all the way to a snow top village where you're chased by an invisible giant. Through all of this the two brothers must work together to overcome the environmental puzzles impeding them from their ultimate goal, recovering an item to save their father's life.

Visit www.GameFan365.com for the full review
  37. Aug 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Woow a masterpiece. One of the best games I have ever played. The atmosphere of this game is excellent. The story is amazing and well written. I highly recommend this game. Expand
  38. Aug 9, 2013
    Short, but this game is a masterpiece. Something in this game reminds me Ico. Simply wonderfull, and it makes me realize that is simple to make an epic game with good ideas, and without a huge investment.
  39. Aug 9, 2013
    Wonderful, touching and beautiful, this game is not long, but certainly worth your time! It reminds me bit about fable, but is of course so much more than that.
  40. Aug 9, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. A wonderful game full of passion and a fantastic history. Every now and then a game comes out of nowhere to show everyone else how it’s done. Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons is one of those games.

I cant wait to get a Brothers 2 hope so much it will come one dag.
  41. Aug 9, 2013
    A great game offers hours of game play. It reminds me in terms of atmosphere at "Journey".
    The controls are weird at first but you get used to everything.
    The graphics are fully sufficient for an indie game (Unreal Engine 3).
  42. Aug 9, 2013
    Just finished this and it's a must have game. It's fairly short, took me just under 4 hours to complete, but the experience is simply flawless. The game has some truely unique control mechanics and it tells a beautiful story. Visually it looks stunning and the soundtrack is amazing! There are some fantastic moments of joy and sadness in this tale.
  43. Aug 8, 2013
    This is something new. It's like playing Journey for the very first time. I wouldn't have thought that late this gen a game like this would come out. I say good job to the developers
  44. Aug 8, 2013
    Stop reading and buy this thing. The less you know the more likely you are to fully appreciate this strengths of this gorgeous, charismatic, refreshing and surprisingly touching piece of fairytelling.
  45. Aug 8, 2013
    A fantastic game with great gameplay and a touching story, comparable to adventures like Journey. Simply a must have for every gamer!
    Hopefully we get more games like this from Starbreeze in the future.
  46. Aug 8, 2013
    A really atmospheric game with cool graphics and a nice story. It was fun to play through. I really liked the emotional aspect of the game and it's not often a game touches you like this one did.
  47. Aug 8, 2013
    I would call this game whimsical if I could remember the last time a game 'whimsically' stomped on my emotions.

It is without a doubt worth your money. Buy it.
  48. ERB
    Aug 8, 2013
    I love this game.The story is very touching and even the game play is good.I will give it a score of 7/10 don't think that the score is low because not many Xbox 360 games that I reviewed is not that high.I am telling you guys to go buy this game and try playing it.
  49. Aug 7, 2013
    Very fun, beautiful, and unique game! Controlling each of the brothers with the right thumb stick for the little brother and left thumb stick for big brother feels great. It is the first single player co op game and it works splendidly. It gives a whole new meaning of playing with yourself. This game is a must buy now if you'll excuse me I'd like to continue playing now
  50. Aug 7, 2013
    Probably first game I ever played that made me cried and not from raging! They need to make more games that have you ready to tear up and emotionly upset you. Best game I have played in awhile and I cannot say o like the ending but it was a great game Thank you for making this game
  51. Aug 7, 2013
    Trully a masterpiece. Among the best of the genre. Better gameplay than the rest, a magical journey, incredible atmosphere and lessons about the values of life. A beautiful game.

The originality of the gameplay along with the always fresh ideas keep it on top. The ending is top class the art direction is eye candy.

Same genre as Limbo, Papo & Yo, Journey, Unfinished Swan etc. this
    game is the best along with Journey and has a better gameplay. The music is hauntingly serene and dramatic.

Only drawback is its duration which is 3 hours even for the achievement completion and even if you go on the stray path to explore. None of the other games is so short, especially on the first playthrough. Maybe this time we could use some repetition. Because of the incredible gameplay, we would get bored. Nonetheless, the puzzles were not too difficult as to come to a deadend even for younger audiences.

With that said, this is one of the best "emotional gaming" has to offer.
  52. Aug 7, 2013
    I love it, it`s beutiful. This game is different the enovirments is awesome. It`s almost as you are in a movie.
    And the music is adoroble. I did not expekt it to be so good.
  53. Aug 7, 2013
    Increadibly atmospheric game, it brings to mind games like journey and trine. A must buy for those who like a truly immersive and entertaining game thats innovative in both storytelling and gameplay.
  54. Aug 7, 2013
    Wow it was a epic journey, music and graphic was in perfect harmony, explore and let it take time is my advice. Perfect game to play with u family sitting around, gives a lots of laughs but also some tears
  55. Aug 7, 2013
    A unique experience that have that little extra that I´ve personly been missing in games for years. Music, story and design are top notch! Starbreeze have done an awsome work on this one.
  56. Aug 7, 2013
    This is a awesome game, really beautiful and the gameplay is really innovative. I hope they make another one like this.

The enovirments are really amazing and they make good use of the Unreal 3 engine.

I recommend this game to everyone, it is money well spent!
  57. Aug 7, 2013
    Unice gameplay, a compeling story it feels so fresh, a epic journey with beautiful environment. A game moment is never repeated so it never gets boring.
  58. Aug 7, 2013
    Brothers an almost flawless experience. It is driven by a single vision that seamlessly combines game mechanics, storyline and emotional message without compromising either the parts.

In over four hours Brothers offers more genuine feeling and creativity than most stories can handle the quadruple time.
  59. Aug 7, 2013
    Wonderfully inventive game with stunning graphics and a breathtaking atmosphere. Follow the two brothers on an epic journey to find a cure for their sick father. The game feels almost like an interactive story book and brings you back to childhood mysteries and adventures. Although quite short, this is a game that will completely overtake you for a good three/four hours and leave an imprint lasting a lot longer than that. Buy it and discover just how fantastic a video game can be! Expand
  60. Aug 7, 2013
    A beautiful game with unique gameplay and interesting "puzzles" to solve. Mostly stunning graphics and a great mood. Love it and can't wait for a follow up.
  61. Aug 7, 2013
  62. Oct 29, 2013

1. Oct 21, 2013
    Brothers is a wonderful piece of storytelling and a fantastic puzzle game that’ll make you want to hug a loved one. Highly recommended.
  2. Oct 11, 2013
    A magical journey through the human feelings and the sad sense of loss. "Brothers" is one of those unique games that make the industry proud.
  3. Oct 5, 2013
    An excellent action adventure in a beautiful and mysterious fantasy world. The atmospheric story is quite sad. [Sept 2013]