8.1

1. May 2, 2011
    This was one of my most favorite games when i used to play PS2 and i got the new adittion of it and it added to what already was a great game. GREAT story and missions. You can easily fall in love with characters and their personality's, but i feel like the combat system is sloppy but thats how it is for ever rockstar made game but this was still a great game to have.
  2. Feb 12, 2012
    Bully:scholar shio edition is by FAR.. The BEST game on xbox 360, its by far the most underrated game ever... The story is AMAZING!!! Ø
  3. Feb 12, 2012
    Bully is by FAR.. The BEST game on xbox 360, its sooooooooooooo underrated... The story is AMAZING!!! Ø
  4. Jan 3, 2013
    I haven't played Bully for years and what I like about it is that you can explore the city the school do school activity's and missions. Bully is a great time playing the gameplay, the voice acting escpecially. Bully is being compared to GTA but they are alot different, Im exited for the sequel and Bully gets 7/10.
  5. Jan 16, 2013
    As someone who has played and beaten every console version of this game from PS2 to Wii, this one only holds the middle ground due to the content added in Scholarship. Not only do I think the Wii release looks prettier, but it also has the advantage of unique and fun controls.

Outside the new content and achievements there isn't much this has over the PS2 then being in HD.

That being
    said the game is still fantastic. The characters are memorable like any Rockstar game, and while the title probably kept kids from getting the title, this is a kid's GTA that has actually consequences for misbehavior. Constantly getting detention will result in more an more tedious punishment. Expand
  6. Dec 28, 2013
    For a very long period of time, this was the only game (aside from Twilight Princess) that I had. I played this game extensively and loved every minute of it. The story is original and well written, it has some of the most memorable characters in any game I've ever played, and brought a very new concept to the well-known GTA style of games.

As far as story goes, this game gets a perfect
    10 from me; I can still name almost every supporting character even though I haven't played the game in about a year. However, the gameplay itself falls a bit short on this one. In the Wii port of the game (which I would recommend above the others), you get to use the motion controls to throw punches which provided a sense of immersion that isn't present in the more "traditionally" controlled versions. Mashing controller buttons gets dull VERY quickly in the the ps2 and 360 versions of the game. If you can, get the Wii version and experience the great little world of Bullworth. Expand
  7. May 9, 2012
    Overall this is an amazing game that puts it's GTA brethren to absolute shame. It has one of the most humerous and content filled campaigns ive played and all of it's mechanics work to perfection. Graphically it's obviously dated and it's fairly short. However i'd certainly recommend this as a must-have for 360 owners that didin't experience the original xbox version.
  8. Apr 24, 2011
    An awesome game for everyone. Adults can relive their childhood days by being back in school and giving the fat guy a wedgy. The younger people can have fun beating up the 'nerds'. The sheer rush of skipping classes to skateboard through the corridors and push the prefects into bins is what makes this game great. It has sloppy controls and slightly bad graphics but who cares when your having this much fun. Collapse
  9. Nov 6, 2012
    A game that maintains the same Rockstar feel we have in the Grand Theft Auto franchise and transplants it into the schoolyard setting of Bullworth Academy. Bully is has a rather mundane storyline, but decent visuals and exceptionally fun gameplay. Definitely worth a buy if you're not one of the people that are convinced the game "encourages" bullying.
  10. Oct 28, 2011
    Bully Scholarship Edition is a highs and lows game. It's fun, you have plenty to do, and time flies when you're playing it. But it has a lot of bugs, average graphics not much increased from PS2, repeated characters (I knocked you down before!) and mini games are annoying (especially Biology). Also, gameplay is not excellent and camera might "hide" behind walls. But this game is one of a kind, and you'll have fun with it.
    Graphics: 5/10
    Sound: 8/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Fun: 10/10
  11. Nov 22, 2011
    Horrible graphics, lacking plot line, bad character developement is what makes this horrible game an outcast of all Rockstars products. And whats sad, is i heard number 2 is coming. OH GOD NO! Please do not buy this trash of a game. Use the money on obscure 1 or 2, gta IV, or something decent. Makes me wanna shoot my self in the face.
  12. Mar 6, 2012
    MOST UNDERRATED GAME EVER!!!!!!

One of the BEST games ever.. Simply AMAZING! The story is really, the characters are really likeable, and the game is FUN,, i recommend this game to EVERYONE!
  13. Aug 29, 2012
    The perfect HD upgrade to the perfect Rockstar game. You play as Jimmy Hopkins, a 15 year old delinquent sent to Bullworth Academy in glorious New England. As the new kid you must earn respect, make friends and decide which ones to keep, experience love and betrayal and cause havoc to bring Bullworth to its knees. A must play for any open-world action game fan.
  14. Jul 7, 2013
    One of the best games on the Xbox 360. Great music, nice storyline, humor isn't too over-the-top. You really get involved in the game world. The art direction is amazing, and the atmosphere makes you feel like a kid again. Its also a decently lengthy game.

The gameplay is fun, though a bit wonky at times. But, hey, who's made an enjoyable game about being a school kid before?
    Considering the uncommon medium, Bully does a fantastic job. Can't wait for the sequel. Expand
  15. Nov 23, 2012
    I love sandbox games but I was really bored with this one. I didnt play it for more then an hour so it could have got better, but I thought the game was childish and boring, dont recommend it to anyone
  16. Jan 30, 2013
    I originally played the PS2 release but I felt it was only fair to review this version as it is the complete edition. As a PS2 port with a few extra bits tagged on it holds up pretty nicely on the next gen. Bully is what I will always regard as the GTA of the schoolyard. Voice acting is decent though it is a bit hard to tell how good they really are as all the characters are intentionally over the top. Like before, graphics are a little dated but for a port pretty good. Story is pretty much what you expect it to be, almost Disney in its execution. Overall: I just love this game. It isn't as serious or hardcore as many other sandbox games, but I kind of liked the light hearted approach. Bully is still my favorite game from Rockstar. Expand
  17. Nov 23, 2013
    For a game with a brillant story, awesome characters, and cohesive gameplay can be push under the rug by grand theft auto. It deserves way more attention that it deserves.
  18. May 12, 2013
    Bully is a super addicting game with it's quests and the characters are crack up it's like GTA IV but for kids can't have M games so yeah i do not no what it's better on PC,Xbox 360 or ps3 but I'm sure on any of them its a great game waaaaaaaait i forget to add about the mini games they are okay fun but a bit hard for someone whos not a smart ass like me
  19. Jun 11, 2013
    Bully: Scholarship Edition is a fantastic game from the Rockstar group. If you have played GTA IV and then play this game it will seem like a huge disappointment, just due to the fact that GTA IV is a masterpiece. I played Bully before GTA IV, so I remember it as a very fun game. Its not so much mature action as it is comical with throwing eggs at prefects, or throwing stink bombs.
  20. Jun 27, 2013
    I had bully on ps2 and LOVED it! So when I heard it was coming into 360 I was so pumped. And they did not disappoint at all! The graphics are better believe it or not. They seem much better than the ps2, but that's only because 360 has the power to do that. The gameplay is better, although on few occasions I find I freeze sometimes and it's a b*tch. But, don't let that stop you from getting it. The story is fantastic, I like the characters a lot in this game, and it has easy and hard missions. The perfect mixture for an average gamer. Expand
  21. Feb 9, 2014
    If you ignore the somewhat outdated graphics and long load times, it is an amazing game. The whole idea of Grand Theft Auto in a school setting sounded like a bad idea, but when I played it I was very impressed. The combat system doesn't get that repetitive in my opinion, and all the different weapons can be useful in different situations. You are on edge whenever a prefect or police officer chases after you, and- It's just so big! I highly suggest anybody who is a fan of the GTA series to at least give this game a try. Expand
  22. Feb 23, 2014
    Bully is the type of game that grants dreams. If you were that kid in high school who was bullied and really wants to pay those bullies back, then Bully: Scholarship Edition is for you. It's somehow deeply satisfying to hector innocent nerds and wallop unsuspecting yet tough jocks in the face while struggling to skip class and go along with the convivial storyline that has humour galore and a twist at the end which was under your nose the entire time but you thought it too silly to be true. Yep, the makers of hit video game series GTA made this almost juvenile carbon copy of it. Well, there's an absence of prostitutes and illicit and explicit swearing, which is always good. Expand
  23. Apr 24, 2011

Though it has some limitations, particularly in the lack of depth of the social structure, there are many other great aspects to enjoy. And really, there is no other game like Bully on 360. If you haven't figured it out yet, Bully is a great game.
    It's disappointing really because Bully offers incredibly entertaining gameplay that's worthwhile, but the improvements that should have come with the jump to the more powerful Xbox 360 hardware just don't pan out.
  3. Bully was a fantastic release late in the life of the PS2, and I’m pumped that the folks I know who’ve become gamers this generation now have a chance to experience it for themselves. For those of us who’ve already had our fun the first time, I’m not sure a second run at high school is really in order.