7.0

1. Nov 21, 2011
    I was very happy with my purchase. BurgerTime was a big part of my gaming lifestyle as I kid and it's really refreshing to have the series come back. The new enemies and re-done gameplay is refreshing as it seems like everything was improved from the ground up. Now I have a game that I can finally use to feed my late night hunger as well!
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    The fact that this game exists is enough for many retro gamers to get excited. BurgerTime is a fond memory of mine and a piece of my childhood. I love how the new version revisits the classic and does above and beyond what I expected. Multiplayer is fun and these burgers are huge! Just wish more people could buy the game so I have more competition when playing online!
  3. Nov 9, 2011
    It's been so long since the original! This new evolved version is very challenging, but is a blast when playing with friends or online. I bought this on Xbox Live Arcade right when it came out and am still trying to increase my rank in the online leaderboards. Careful for that jumping pickle though
  4. Nov 7, 2011
    Perhaps my judgment is clouded by my rose colored memories of the original, but I love this game and so do my kids. Don't read too much into the professional reviews - this game plays really well and has a huge replay value (the idea is to keep bettering your times), it's also fun, silly and one of the best modernisations of a very basic old game that Ive ever played (and I've been gamingPerhaps my judgment is clouded by my rose colored memories of the original, but I love this game and so do my kids. Don't read too much into the professional reviews - this game plays really well and has a huge replay value (the idea is to keep bettering your times), it's also fun, silly and one of the best modernisations of a very basic old game that Ive ever played (and I've been gaming for 30 years). For $10, you couldn't ask for more. Having said all that, I think its multiplayer is a bit poor. It uses a split screen system and I think having all the players together would be better. Expand
  5. Nov 11, 2011

1. Jan 13, 2012
    Yet another proof that classic formulas never die, and nostalgic gamers will remember with a smile those old, hard-as-hell, arcade machines. An old-school title which provides great fun despite its limitations.
  2. Jan 10, 2012
    It's actually very good. [Issue#80, p.103]
  3. Jan 4, 2012
    So it's frustratingly difficult, then - frustrating not just because it makes it hard to progress, but because it makes it hard to love; an emotion that the game otherwise does fairly well to engender. The presentation - aside from the narrative, which is horrible - is charming, poppy, and fun. You want it to be good, and it mostly is - if you can handle the annoyance factor.