Condemned: Criminal Origins Xbox 360

• Also On: PC
8.2

1. Karl
    Aug 5, 2008
    Ugly graphics, Dull combat, so so storyline. Basically, wander down an ugly brick hallway, beat a guy with a pipe, and then get stopped in your tracks by a small chair maybe a pile of cardboard boxes blocking the hall, and spend the next 10 minutes going the long way around. Come on Monolith, Give us another one of your creative FPS's, Another Blood, Shogo or N.O.L.F.
  2. Monkeyman
    Dec 7, 2005
    I feel so ashamed that i got a consol thinking it was next gen. there is nothing realy new hear that couldnt be done on the previous generation but they are happy to still charge an extra $10 . Intresting game but the price doesnt justify the purchace.
  3. Jan 11, 2014
    This game earns a two for it's ideas and for attempting something different using light effects well in a new generation but the truth is I owned this game and never completed it and I think that says a lot for the immersion I felt with this game. I thought the combat was sloppy and got really boring really quickly and there was nothing in the story keeping me gripped. If you can get alongThis game earns a two for it's ideas and for attempting something different using light effects well in a new generation but the truth is I owned this game and never completed it and I think that says a lot for the immersion I felt with this game. I thought the combat was sloppy and got really boring really quickly and there was nothing in the story keeping me gripped. If you can get along with the combat it may be worth getting in an Xbox Live sale for a quid or two. Expand

An unforgettable experience. At no point in the game will you be calm or feel comfortable, and that's the best part about it.
    Ultimately, what really makes Condemned worthy of your sleepless nights is its relentless pursuit of total ambience, a design quality that's intrinsically tied to the power of the Xbox 360. Survival horror has simply never looked this good.
  3. This first-person action game hits you like a sledgehammer with its astounding, stunningly creepy presentation, but it sacrifices opportunities for more shocks and surprises by settling for repetition.