5.0

1. wulfwulfenstein
    May 9, 2008
    My opinion on this it's the worse in the series they were just getting better and better then dropped the ball and released this C%$##.....Ello wake up and smell the coffee what were you thinking...game companies should get fined for releasing crappy games and flooding the shelves with nothing but wastes of money projects....Hell fire the guys who designed this and get guys who want My opinion on this it's the worse in the series they were just getting better and better then dropped the ball and released this C%$##.....Ello wake up and smell the coffee what were you thinking...game companies should get fined for releasing crappy games and flooding the shelves with nothing but wastes of money projects....Hell fire the guys who designed this and get guys who want to create great games. Expand
  2. DaleD
    Apr 26, 2008
    This game just completely fails. I was playing the demo the other night and it had to be the worst thing I've ever played in my life.
  3. JosephH
    Mar 19, 2008
    This game is junk. I wish i would have kept forza 2. 007 on N64 is more enjoyable. Even if you can get it for free, Turn it down!!!
  4. Mr.T.
    Mar 2, 2008
    Imagine this everyone imagine resident evil 1 controls on crack and throwing them on a first person shooter. and please don't be drawn in with the price, I could make a better game with xna on my 360 i hate this game its a truck load of baby crap.
  5. DouglasB.
    Feb 19, 2008
    Hey, this is a great game, at least in my opinion. I enjoyed all the conflict games by pivotal. The single player is cool, and the split screen coop is fun.
  6. MichaelB.
    Feb 17, 2008
    Not quite as bad as some of the reviewers are making it out to be, but still nothing to write home about. There are way too many great FPS's on 360 to justify buying this... just go get Call of Duty instead.
  7. GrahamW.
    Feb 14, 2008
    Please remove my eyes and flagilate me for playing this. Go on I deserve it although the removal of the eyes is merely to rid myself of the horror of witnessing the graphics. The flagellation is to treat myself after playing through this debacle.
  8. JerryS.
    Feb 14, 2008
    Suggest you avoid it. Very unoriginal and so many better games out there right now.
  9. TimS.
    Feb 13, 2008
    The worst in the conflict series,and first on next gen, rushed and amateurish. Just about the worst shooter I have played on 360.
  10. DanS.
    Feb 11, 2008
    Bought the game on Friday and played the online Co-Op Campaign, absolutely fantastic. At last a proper Co-Op FPS.
  11. PeterC.
    Feb 10, 2008
    Very poor game poor gameplay poor graphics sluggish controls would have been a poor game on the old x box.
  12. TimB.
    Feb 8, 2008
    This game is just afwul. The controls are clunky, the shootouts are boring and the graphics look bad. Just compare this game to other next-gen games like COD 4 and you will know enough. This game is a disgrace for next-gen.

1. Conflict is a by-the-numbers first-person shooter that just never gets going. [Mar 2008, p.66]
  2. Conflict Denied Ops is a bad game, there I said it. No amount of glossing over or hyping the game is going to change that.
  3. If you're a fan of Conflict and/or shooters in general, you're likely to find Denied Ops shallow and dull. The two-man control system doesn't work properly. The visuals are ugly. The script is sub-Armageddon. Yes, it's easy to pick up and play. But if you're after an experience with real challenge and depth, you won't want to.