8.1

1. Apr 15, 2013
    Amazing. The freedom is virtually limitless, and the possibilities are endless! So much freedom in a sandbox game. I'd prefer his game over Grand Theft Auto any day.
  2. Aug 13, 2010
    I really like this game. I like the freedom. The freedom to car jack anyone to murder citizens and criminals alike, i do like it. Although, it's not all good. Sometimes it's difficult to get to the places you need to be and i found it difficult using the map as well. But all in all, i reccomend this greatly because these are only small problems and easy to live with so i highly reccomendI really like this game. I like the freedom. The freedom to car jack anyone to murder citizens and criminals alike, i do like it. Although, it's not all good. Sometimes it's difficult to get to the places you need to be and i found it difficult using the map as well. But all in all, i reccomend this greatly because these are only small problems and easy to live with so i highly reccomend this...... Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2012
    My favourite game on the Xbox 360. Love the graphics, the setting, the gameplay, and all the fun stuff you can do. You are a cyborg supercop with free rein of a futuristic city in which you can climb over pretty much everything whilst killing gangstas. Plus you can play it through in a weekend if you want to, and in full co-op. What's not to like?
  4. Jul 19, 2014
    Crackdown is very addictive, fun and well done. It does not have much of a story but the premise is you are a super hero law enforcer and you have 3 gangs to bring down each with 21 kingpins. The combat is awesome and you can even upgrade your powers. The city is the perfect playground for huge destruction and I love the cell shaded comic book graphics!
  5. Apr 11, 2014
    I last completed this game 5 years ago, and just played it again yesterday and remembered how awesome the whole premise is. Operating for a fascist police state has never been this much fun, with a wide range of guns, interesting explosives and some cool shooting mechanics to boot. What really leaps out though is the brilliant 'agility' mechanics which allows you to scale buildings andI last completed this game 5 years ago, and just played it again yesterday and remembered how awesome the whole premise is. Operating for a fascist police state has never been this much fun, with a wide range of guns, interesting explosives and some cool shooting mechanics to boot. What really leaps out though is the brilliant 'agility' mechanics which allows you to scale buildings and jump from rooftop to rooftop like Spiderman on steroids. The melee mechanics aren't anything to write home about, with connection poor and flimsy, but this is easily compensated for by the ability to pick almost every part of the environment up and hurl it at enemies, starting from bricks and cardoors all the way to trucks and 'Universal Studios' sized globes as you increase in your skills. The driving as well is slightly flawed in the sense that every car apart from about three are terrible to drive, even when you improve your driving skills, and have no true distinguishing features, although the ability of your 'Agency' vehicles to transform as your skill improves is not only impressive, but have great and entertaining abilities as well.

In the end, buy this if you love the freedom and gritty world of GTA mixed with the sense of justice and superhero flair of Batman Arkham City. I would say if you can get this for $15 or less...BUY IT.
  6. Aug 12, 2014
    This game has sadly been forgotten about by a lot of people. But the mark it made on gaming still exists today. Crackdown, the third person superhero law enforcement game, is brilliant in almost every aspect. You can have tons and tons of fun blowing stuff up, it has marvellous graphics, with a great soundtrack to boot. And collecting orbs, wow! Collecting orbs is so fun! You can investThis game has sadly been forgotten about by a lot of people. But the mark it made on gaming still exists today. Crackdown, the third person superhero law enforcement game, is brilliant in almost every aspect. You can have tons and tons of fun blowing stuff up, it has marvellous graphics, with a great soundtrack to boot. And collecting orbs, wow! Collecting orbs is so fun! You can invest loads of time into it. And there's actually a purpose for doing it. Sure, it's repetitive, and the boss A.I. is bad, but you don't notice it when you're having this much fun! Expand
  7. Nov 14, 2014
    So much fun. This was the 360 surprise hit for me. Yes, I bought it because of the Halo 3 beta access ... and to date have spent almost as much time stomping baddies in Pacific City as I've spend in H3.
    The joy of returning to 'easier' parts of the city later in the game and being able to reach those 'impossible' agility orbs and ramping my car through the 'impossible' rings is so gratifying.
    I've played through this game 3 or 4 times from scratch just to enjoy the ability level-ups again.

1. I’ll admit I was hooked for the first five hours, but as the game waned on, so did the entertainment of the game.
    Halo fans will be happy to hear this game also comes with an invitation to the Halo 3 multiplayer beta.
  3. A wonderful sandbox title that branches off from the "GTA" tree rather than feeding off it; when you set off a huge chain reaction of barrels, you’ll see the game "Saints Row" wished it was. When you climb to the top of the Agency HQ and peer down at the world, you’ll see the game "Just Cause" could never be. And every so often, you’ll see another moment of brilliance; a reminder of the game you want GTA IV to be.