8.0

1. Oct 27, 2011
    Its not really my sort of thing, dance games in general I mean. Just get off the sofa and give it a go and you will discover how much fun it can be. This game keeps everything that was good from the original and improves upon it. Side-by-side dancing with a friend is really good. If you don't like dancing games then don't play them, if you're unsure then this is the place to start. A firmIts not really my sort of thing, dance games in general I mean. Just get off the sofa and give it a go and you will discover how much fun it can be. This game keeps everything that was good from the original and improves upon it. Side-by-side dancing with a friend is really good. If you don't like dancing games then don't play them, if you're unsure then this is the place to start. A firm family favourite. Collapse
  2. Nov 25, 2011
    With a new Break it Down mode, 2 players dancing together, Crew Challenges and new songs, DC2 has made a major upgrade since DC1. I love this game, and I recommend this to anyone who loves to dance, no matter your age. DC2 is by far, the best rhythm game of the year.
  3. Nov 8, 2012
    This is the best Dance Game ever done. The characters and venues are so good as well as the tracklist. The only bad points I see in this game is that there's more R&B - Hip Hop music than other genres and the missing of an intro movie like the one on the first game.
  4. Jan 4, 2012
    Best dance game ever created, the music selection, the dance moves, the gameplay, the multiplayer option turns Dance Central 2 into a "must have" game for any xbox 360 and kinect user, even though I must say that people who really enjoy dancing are the one who will get the more fun...
  5. Mar 11, 2012
    Highly enjoyable dance experience. Good selection of music for those from 13-45. This will get you up and moving and keep your heart rate up. With three difficulty modes, there's a chance to ease in without feeling overwhelmed. One of the top features is the variety of moves in the dances. They are fun with a bit of challenge. So go out, get the game and get your groove on!
  6. Apr 9, 2012
    a great game. if your willing to look kinda stupid and just let loose for a good time you will have a blast. especially if you can get your friends to play with you. it is quite simply the best party game i've ever played on the x-box. also for single player it may lose that sillyness you get with multiplayer but it still is a blast and a great work out.
    i'm a guy who loves RPGs and the
    i'm a guy who loves RPGs and the occasional fps, yet something about this game is fun as hell. it is one of my most played games and has become my excuse for a work out...even though i'm playing for fun.
  7. Jan 12, 2013
    Its amazing. Good songs and they even have workout type things on it. Its fun and if you like to just dance and have fun then this is for yooooouuu! Hope you enjoy if you get it i know i did.
  8. Oct 27, 2011

1. Jan 5, 2012
    Dance Central 2 is actually a pretty good workout game with a nice little career mode. The soundtrack mostly features radio hits, but the songs from Dance Central can be unlocked for a small price.
  2. Dec 12, 2011
    A great step forward for Dance Central. Importing your old songs to make a giant playlist is tough to beat, and the game is much more of a workout then you might expect!
  3. Dec 9, 2011
    The sequel for the best Kinect game doesn't fail. The two player mode is the biggest improvement. Training leads to results, so this game is edu-tainment as it's best. Second Dance Central is – as it's predecessor – a Kinect application for both casual and hardcore gamers. [Dec 2011]