7.7

1. Sep 13, 2013
    One of the BEST followups I've ever played. I never thought Dishonored (one of my favs) could be any better. Sure. This is another approach and the level design is not exactly as good as Corvos story but this alone could have been a standalone game and performs very, very well.

If you really liked Dishonored you HAVE to get this.
  2. Aug 19, 2013
    this dlc is excellent great powers and the environments are really varied and polished. once again the high quality dishonored gameplay is present as there are multiple paths through the dlc and plenty of re-playability. daud is also a great character and i thought this was a satisfying end to his tale.
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    Good addition. More of the same from dishonoured but its adds some good quality missions.
    Disappointed that they didn't add more powers but the pull is very interesting to work with.
    Overall a good way to see out one of the best games of 2012. Lets hope for a dishonest 2 on next gen with a deeper storyline.
  4. Aug 16, 2013
    Let's just say, though The Knife of Dunwall was great, but it was a little... disappointing in comparison to the main campaign. I feel as though they've noticed what was (not wrong) 'off' about TKOD and used what they knew to make a nearly flawless way to end the game. This DLC is overall an enjoyable experience that had a lot to offer and kept you on your toes the whole time. I was sweating constantly. (In a fantastic way). The DLC is longer than TKOD (Depending on your play style) and much more challenging due to the Witches that would literally hunt you down like an animal. 10$ is too low of a price for the amazing expansion. 10/10 I say. (PS3 version reviewed) Expand
  5. Sep 12, 2013
    I usually buy less games for the Xbox 360 but more games for the PC. For the Pc i could not find any downloads of Dishonored The Brigmore Witches in the net. So, I bought it for the Xbox 360. Its worth a buy. The game fits into the Dishonored sequels well. Its a superb DLC for a superb game. Game deserves more credit.

1. Oct 7, 2013
    Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches is a good way for the first game to end properly while still providing enough hints for players to crave a second entry in the world. While the opening stage isn't much, the latter two stages are more indicative of the scope of the previous DLCs.
  2. Sep 18, 2013
    A corking conclusion to a cracking game. [Nov 2013, p.69]
  3. Aug 23, 2013
    The most disappointing thing about this DLC is that it's the final one.