6.8

1. Feb 14, 2011
    Extremely fun game to play, not to mention its free. The part I like the most was competing with friends for the fastest times. Also, going for gold time on all maps was pretty fun.
  2. Jan 3, 2013
    if your looking to have some fun playing a game with your friends then you will want to get this game it's free so it cost 0 msp and there's is a new dlc that cost 160 msp an it is very good(: it's got some good sounding music nice places a great game that cost nothing what more could you ask for(:
  3. Jan 8, 2011
    Quite possibly one of the best free games to be released. The game is absolutely fun and is a very solid platformer. The difficulty is in trying to get better times and that is a real chore in the loveliest way. Once again, XBLA delivers yet another great platformer. The only negative is that Crash Course will more than likely only be available for a limited time and only people who own it will ever be able to play the game again. So download and when that moment of truth happens, share it with your friends when they come over. It's a magnificent game and I for one hope the Doritos company continues to take the ideas of gamers and allow to them to become reality by a talented studio like BEhaviour. Kudos. Expand
  4. Dec 14, 2010
    First off it's FREE! So it' gets point just for that. This game is the best game for the price. It's worth a check out. It will not be every ones cup of tea. But, if you like a Mario meets WipeOut beat the clock type game here you go. It will give you a good couple hours of entertainment Have fun. Remember it's free so check it out.
  5. Dec 20, 2010
    Really not fun at all after the first few levels. For me, finishing this was a chore that made the game worth less than what I paid for it (nothing). Decent production values, but for me it crossed far over the line between challenging and frustrating. Finishing it became a chore.

I'd rate this a 3 out of 10 thanks to the cute graphics - especially before the countdown starts before each
    level. Bump it up another point for being free, aside from the time I sank into it. Expand
  6. Dec 22, 2010
    This is an awesome game! MS hasn't really done much with the avatars since the NXE update other then 1vs100 and Kingdom of Keflings. So it's cool to see avatars being implemented. Not only that, but it makes the entire avatar marketplace basically DLC for this game allowing users to customize they way they look and the clothes they are wearing. Gameplay reminded me of a mix of Trials HD and the show Ninja Warrior! I have spent countless hours competing against my friends, battling for the best times! Still can't believe this game is FREE!!! This is a highly competitive game, I have seen users who have hardly even touched a Xbox360 get quickly addicted, along side diehard game junkies! This game appeals to any and everyone! The begining stages start out easy enough but quickly gain in difficulty as you progress, I see alot of users can't handle japan without rage quiting lol. This is a MUST HAVE! Expand
  7. Jul 22, 2012
    Sure the game is fun,the game has great graphics and its free, but the replaying sound, repetitiveness, frustrating Japan levels and the fact that the game only has 15 levels takes away from the fun.
    Buy,Rent,or Deny: Since its free buy it, but be careful.
  8. Dec 19, 2010
    For a free game it definitely is a good game to experience, however the latter levels border on TrialsHD frustration. It's a good blend of the original Super Mario's and TrialsHD funnily enough, fiendish puzzle solving whilst trying to beat the clock. It excels for ultimately a game that has cost you nothing, however after completion it's down to individual desire whether to persist with getting better times or not. Overall it's very entertaining, especially if you have a lot of friends to battle against. Developers should take note as this is far better than some of the rubbish being churned out on xbox live for big fees, like Monday Night Combat! Collapse
  9. Jan 31, 2011
    Quite a fun game, especially for the price... FREE! Surely beats most of the Indie games released on XBL. Once you get the hang of the controls, the game is rather deep. We've gone back trying to beat each other many many times. A+ effort! Doritos Rock! But of course you knew that...
  10. Jun 3, 2011
    Fun fun fun. It's easy to learn. It's challenging. It's competitive. I had a blast fiddling with this one. And hey...you can't argue with the price. I mean..they're practically giving it away. :)
  11. Apr 30, 2013
    A fairly fun and addicting game. The later stages are quite difficult and require very precise timing and mastery of the simple yet fast-paced controls. It's also free, which makes it a bonus. If you want a challenging platformer with achievements, you can't go wrong with this. The problems are that restarting takes far too long and the animations aren't good.
  12. Dec 20, 2011
    This game is just so much fun to play alone or with friends it becomes really cool being challenged by the great crash courses and beating records to get more achievements was just epic... and it's free.
  13. May 9, 2013
    Crash Course is Total Wipeout with XBL avatars. Race from left to right on 2.5D environments filled with wacky hazards and obstacles.
    A great free game, not much wrong with it besides there are too few levels and the online is very limited. But for a free game it is absolutely amazing.
  14. Jul 12, 2012
    Very fun game, compete with friends with leaderboards. One of the best Xbox live arcade games out there. Has 15 levels in total which is one of the only downsides to it
  15. Aug 20, 2012
    The first few levels are really fun but as soon as you get to the Europe levels it gets frustrating. It is free though and playing with friends is fun. Plus there is a little bit of replay value.
  16. Dec 15, 2013
    Doritos did a good job with this free download. It gave me something to play when I was in between gaming for real. The levels were decent but obviously grew boring after a while. I give it a 5 because that is exactly what it deserves. Mediocre but yet still entertaining if you've never played it before. Kind of fun to play once or twice against a friend in the same room.
  17. Feb 22, 2014
    A fun and entertaining platformer. The controls are good, however it felt weird using a trigger to run rather than a button like games with great control like Mario.
  18. Dec 19, 2010

1. Feb 12, 2011
    Although matters are predictably brief, control proves as accurate as it is satisfying. [Issue#68, p.101]
    A tasty morsel that won't hurt your wallet. [Feb 2011, p.102]
  3. Jan 4, 2011
    Doritos has provided Xbox Live users with a free and very entertaining racing game that will keep you coming back for more, due to the tons of challenges.