Dragon Age II: Legacy Xbox 360

5.1

1. Jul 28, 2011
    Legacy includes some new enemies, 3 side-quests and a decent plot for the main quest. The DLC costs $10 for around 1-2 hours of gameplay. If you enjoyed Dragon Age II you might like this as well, but if you were disappointed with Dragon Age II than Legacy isn't for you.
  2. Jul 26, 2011
    I played Dragon Age II and was majorly dissapointed. I decided to throw Bioware a virtual bone and download Legacy, wherein I discovered a world of crap. Sure, there's a 'new' enemy, Genlocks (who were in the first game) and you have to adopt all new flanking tactics because they have frontal shields...Kind of like LOTR on the Gamecube 10 years ago. Or Terminator Salvation, or Crysis 2'sI played Dragon Age II and was majorly dissapointed. I decided to throw Bioware a virtual bone and download Legacy, wherein I discovered a world of crap. Sure, there's a 'new' enemy, Genlocks (who were in the first game) and you have to adopt all new flanking tactics because they have frontal shields...Kind of like LOTR on the Gamecube 10 years ago. Or Terminator Salvation, or Crysis 2's Large Aliens..Or any game ever. Oh wait. I guess it's not new, its generic and bland and unimaginative. The enviroments are still painfully linear, and the story was lacking. Let DAII die and make a good third installment. Collapse

1. Oct 6, 2011
    This DLC is for those who're dedicated to the Dragon Age brand and that's about it. This short addition does a little to flesh out the Hawke story, but doesn't have the impressive scale that some previous Bioware DLC had.
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Dragon Age II: Legacy is a pretty boring expansion. The combat is a bit more challenging, but the use of tactics doesn't make any sense. Legacy isn't a bad downloadable expansion, but is just very disappointing.
  3. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Sep 19, 2011
    A little short and lighter on moral choices than we'd like, but the killer loot and smart new enemies make up for its shortcomings. [Nov 2011, p.112]