Dragon Age II: Legacy Xbox 360

5.1

1. Jul 28, 2011
    Legacy includes some new enemies, 3 side-quests and a decent plot for the main quest. The DLC costs $10 for around 1-2 hours of gameplay. If you enjoyed Dragon Age II you might like this as well, but if you were disappointed with Dragon Age II than Legacy isn't for you.
  2. Aug 22, 2011
    Well disappointed. Especially since the folks on Bioware Social Network raved about it. I must of forgot I was listening to biased fans in denial about a mediocre game and now a DLC to go with it! Anyway 800 points for little over two hours play. I just bought Old World Blues for New Vegas for the same price tag and got almost 8 hours. Ok maybe its a bit unfair to compare twoWell disappointed. Especially since the folks on Bioware Social Network raved about it. I must of forgot I was listening to biased fans in denial about a mediocre game and now a DLC to go with it! Anyway 800 points for little over two hours play. I just bought Old World Blues for New Vegas for the same price tag and got almost 8 hours. Ok maybe its a bit unfair to compare two different games like that. However for gimmick weapons and enemies that should have been included in the main game makes me feel disappointed. Bioware did take note from some feedback from DA2 very negative opening. No longer are we seeing rehashed environments and some thought looks like its been put into it. Its everything DA2 should have been on release. So why such a low scored review. Well the DLC doesnt redeem the game. As said its what DA2 should have been on release and the flaws of that should have been made into this DLC to make it good. You can tell a lot of it is cut content, or should I say unfinished content that never made the launch. Massive flaws are still apparent and other then for lore and a couple of new swords the DLC isn't that great. It was nice to see they put in effort of bringing back each voice actor. But all they get is a couple of extra unique lines. An Improvement no doubt. But still a mediocre DLC for a very mediocre game!! Collapse

1. Oct 6, 2011
    This DLC is for those who're dedicated to the Dragon Age brand and that's about it. This short addition does a little to flesh out the Hawke story, but doesn't have the impressive scale that some previous Bioware DLC had.
  2. Sep 19, 2011
    Dragon Age II: Legacy is a pretty boring expansion. The combat is a bit more challenging, but the use of tactics doesn't make any sense. Legacy isn't a bad downloadable expansion, but is just very disappointing.
  3. Xbox World 360 Magazine UK
    Sep 19, 2011
    A little short and lighter on moral choices than we'd like, but the killer loot and smart new enemies make up for its shortcomings. [Nov 2011, p.112]