5.1

1. Jan 31, 2014
    This game is challenging has a frustration factor if people like that. Great selection of character with DLC coming soon. If your a Dragon Ball Z fan you will surely be satisfied with this purchase. This maybe best step Bandai Namco has done making a Dragon Ball Z game close enough to Budokai game series but keeping a unique fighting system.

Pros: - Endless Co-Op fun through story mode

Pros:
    - Endless Co-Op fun through story mode
    - Multi Team battle
    - Story mode difficulty is challenging
    - Good selection of characters
    - Graphics are good
    - Online play is fantastic rarely to see any lag.

Cons:
    - Camera is stiff
    - No Local/Offline Co-op *Hope Bandai Namco patches that*
    - Revival System needs to be patched time needs to increase

Other than that those are my only main Pros and Cons I can think of. If you are a DBZ fan its a must pick up. If Budokai Ultimate Tenkaichi make you have Bandai Namco you will have some renewed faith in Bandai Namco once again. Hopefully Bandai Namco goes down this path and make this battle system better.
  2. Feb 3, 2014
    meh, not the best dbz game I have ever played, but the 8 person battles really are great! This game harbors so much potential, I can only think of how next gen dbz games will be now...
  3. Jan 30, 2014
    love the game for the first time 8 characters can be on the same screen and it feel more like the actual show . the boss battle in the game are amazing and they really capture the feel of the anime series. Also they brought cool customization options like being able to change you characters color, and even tho this is a small thing it feels pretty awesome. I also like to add thatlove the game for the first time 8 characters can be on the same screen and it feel more like the actual show . the boss battle in the game are amazing and they really capture the feel of the anime series. Also they brought cool customization options like being able to change you characters color, and even tho this is a small thing it feels pretty awesome. I also like to add that co-op works fantastic. If you a fan of the dragon ball series give this game a try Expand
  4. Feb 28, 2014
    I really enjoy playing the game. I just wish that it had more levels and characters. Raging Blast 2 had a way better character selection. A costume change ability would have been nice too. Over all I still play it, but some characters that I would like to use more are really limited in their power levels.
  5. Jan 29, 2014
    Finally, a DBZ game thats in tune with the series! When you first watched DBZ the expectations for a video game came along with it. You would wonder how would they incorporate that action within the video game world. Well this is it. For a DBZ game, its great! Do not compare it to fighters or any other genre but its own franchise. Granted, the controls are simple enough and the depth ofFinally, a DBZ game thats in tune with the series! When you first watched DBZ the expectations for a video game came along with it. You would wonder how would they incorporate that action within the video game world. Well this is it. For a DBZ game, its great! Do not compare it to fighters or any other genre but its own franchise. Granted, the controls are simple enough and the depth of the story mode isn't too vast, but the gameplay as a DBZ game is amazing. The RPG element compliments the attributes of the anime characters which is a plus because it takes THINKING. The two things real gamers want is great gameplay, decent graphics, and a challenge. You will get a challenge trying to Soul Revive an entire team against a Ape Gohan. Give it a shot with the mindstate that its a DBZ title you can control and not compare it to Titanfall, Phantom Pain, and The Division. Expand
  6. Mar 19, 2014
    This game is truly awesome! The only complaints i have is that I wish i could charge my energy and transform. That's it! I wasn't expecting a good story line since i knew the main focus would be maintaining 8 people fighting simultaneously. Guess what! I was half right. The story could've been better but it stayed with the storyline.

Tl;Dr: it's amazing mmmkay
  7. Dec 15, 2014
    Picked this up recently on sale and as a fan of the series I found the game thoroughly enjoyable. Story mode captures the feel of the series brilliantly. Combat felt a little simplistic at first but I've found it grew on me to the point that it is now my favorite dbz game. The AI of team mates could be better, but with a little effort spent leveling up their partner level I've not had tooPicked this up recently on sale and as a fan of the series I found the game thoroughly enjoyable. Story mode captures the feel of the series brilliantly. Combat felt a little simplistic at first but I've found it grew on me to the point that it is now my favorite dbz game. The AI of team mates could be better, but with a little effort spent leveling up their partner level I've not had too much trouble. The lack of couch co-op or versus is definitely a drawback and my score would have been higher had this been implemented. Expand
  8. Apr 15, 2017
    Just got this yesterday seeing it was the final DBZ game i needed to complete my 360 collection. After reading a ton of reviews.. i didnt expect anything from it. BUT.. its actually not bad at all. Just dont expect a buttonmasher as you used to from any dbz games. The controls arent hard and most bit just depends on how your timing and tactic skills are. Use your head and browse throughJust got this yesterday seeing it was the final DBZ game i needed to complete my 360 collection. After reading a ton of reviews.. i didnt expect anything from it. BUT.. its actually not bad at all. Just dont expect a buttonmasher as you used to from any dbz games. The controls arent hard and most bit just depends on how your timing and tactic skills are. Use your head and browse through some online guides. Because the tutorial is seriously lacking.
    I went in with the mindset of playing a smallscale mmo with sloppy ai....and that made it great. My favorite after Xenoverse.

1. Apr 17, 2014
    A forgettable title in Dragon Ball series, with some good ideas poorly executed. Here's hoping that the next chapters in the series will bring a needed revamp in quality.
  2. Mar 31, 2014
    It's probably the most bland and repetitive DBZ game of this generation, with its only saving grace being the immense roster of characters.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine UK