7.5

1. Mar 20, 2013
    Absolutely horrible game, there's a reason why the sales aren't very good. Ubisoft set their video games and their stories in just a dream, you play this game at the start and its like wtf? Setting this in a coma dream is such a stupid idea and has ruined Driver and the story didn't make sense in anyway, the story is stupid, and it's 100% as if completely different people did the game instead of ATARI which is now Ubisoft ATARI not only just that but the levels are bad, the story has fell apart, the side missions possessing other people is and repetitive and 80% all you do. Tanner and his friend go to San Francisco and pursue an enemy, who's been captured, ad a terrorist fires an RFG and brakes him free, Tanner gets into a car crash and as a result, he falls into a coma dream and everything about this afterwards is in his imagination with his magical mind. When you get the cops after you, you lose them and there's no felony bar that other cops will come after you when they see you and even then, they are way to easy to lose. The physics are very unrealistic as well, do a big crash and not much damage to the vehicle is taken and hasn't smashed to bits and it was funny on the first Driver game when your surrounded by cops coming to you at a high speed they hit you and you are sent flying up. Yes, I was liking the multiplayer until I found that nobody really plays it, and that was a year ago. I've posted this review a year later and I'm sure absolutely nobody plays it now. Although it needed more objective game modes, I was enjoying the multiplayer. They should of did "bots" for the multiplayer and the story and single player is horrible. The critics don't care about the story and how much Ubisoft horribly changed everything, they never played the original Driver games on Ps1 and just care about the gameplay and multiplayer being fun. Ubisoft must not bother doing Driver 6 because even if that ones not going to be set in a dream, they're still wasting their money and doing the series more injustice. The damage Ubisoft has done to Driver is unforgivable and I sure they scarce on ideas to carry on the story, I don't see how Ubisoft can make up to this Driver 6, if they plan to do it. Expand
  2. May 11, 2012
    This game sucks. Period. It sucks it sucks it sucks. It's a childish game with retarded gameplay. That said, I would rather play the first game than this POS !

1. Jan 6, 2012
    This is the sort of wheelsport the Need for Speed arcade racers should have been providing all along.
  2. Oct 19, 2011
    The new Driver is something that has been long in the making. The result is quite good, despite the surprisingly tight difficulty level. Soul shifting is a nice innovation and the arcadish feel for cars makes it fun to push through the tight streets of San Francisco. [Sept 2011]
  3. Oct 5, 2011
    A good laugh, and deserves immense praise for its ingenuity. It is sadly let down by some sluggish navigation and annoying vehicle controls, not to mention some severely imbalanced AI These issues hold back the experience, but certainly don't stop it delivering a solid amount of fun.