6.6

1. Dec 22, 2011
    A step in the right direction, this is the games 2nd DLC, but the first to give us a new campaign, and it also features four new multiplayer maps which are nice if you can find someone playing on them, but multiplayer is dying so there not that great, but the main part of this DLC is the campaign, which may be short and start off slow but quickly picks up and manages to be better than the main games, it takes place after the events of the main game and is kind of two stories in one, it starts off with you dealing with the return of Dr. Proton and his clones of Duke, and then it ends up with you having to defeat the alien menace who as it turns out weren't defeated after the main game, so the story is a lot better, and it's more action packed, and it's hilarious, ten times funnier then the main game, and it's just more fun to play through, it also might restore faith in the series future for those who were disappointed with Forever, if you were a fan of the main game then this is a must download, and will help with the wait for the next game. Expand
  2. Jan 6, 2012
    This campaign is definitely an improvement from the original story. The textures have been improved slightly, but not much else has changed visually. The good thing about this content is that is follows on from where the previous story left off, which is good for some people who thought the last ending was "not worth waiting for". Instead of creating a brand new plot, it connects with the original, making it a long, original experience. We are presented with two new weapons and new stat enhancers to renew the game. It also comes with 4 new multiplayer maps, which are structured much better than the current maps. I personally think that there are more people playing the multiplayer and I have found it much easier to find matches. If you are a Duke fan, you should definitely be downloading this. Expand
  3. Apr 29, 2013
    I didn't mind Duke Nukem Forever. Perhaps I'm a sucker for punishment, but I even went back through on the hardest difficulty despite the circa 30 second load times every time I died.

The engine is rubbish, but the game itself wasn't TOO bad.

The Doctor Who Cloned Me has definitely been better put together than the original game. It's more of the same formula, but is true to form
    with some laughs and some driving sections that were fun!

Much like DNF itself, now that I've finished it on Hard and nailed all the achievements there's not much point in going back and doing it all again, but if you enjoyed DNF enough to finish it, you will not be disappointed with The Doctor Who Cloned Me. It's better, straight up! And the final boss fight was pretty darn nifty!

Unless you unequivocally loved Duke Nukem Forever, there's no reason to invest in this DLC campaign. It offers more of the same, without any noteworthy additions or improvements. Combine that with some obvious graphical glitches and odd bugs, and there's little left to salvage the overall impression.
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    If you enjoyed the previous game, than you'll get a kick out of this game. I did find this game considerably easier than Duke Nukem Forever and when it came to entertainment, both are definitely tops, especially for Duke Nukem fans.
  3. Jan 17, 2012
    Fans of the Duke get quite a few hours of enjoyable and varied gameplay, new bossfights and more. But if you didn´t like Duke Nukem: Forever, then the Doctor won´t change your opinion.