5.0

1. May 26, 2011
    The game has its bugs but don't let the reviews fool you into not trying this awesome game. Its diablo in 3d with 4 players online. If they iron out the bugs then it will be great all around game. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that you couldn't customize your character like diablo, but the team oriented play is great. Already maxed a cleric. Battle clerics own all lol.
  2. May 31, 2011
    It's not perfect game, but I have not noticed significant bugs/tearing as mentioned below. Local co-op works fairly well (occasionally blocking of views, so lots of camera rotating). Have to say I have found the value to be pretty good at $15. If you like ARPGs... I think it is worth playing (but don't expect to be playing it for than a few weeks).
  3. May 26, 2011
    Im a huge multiplayer fan and honestly ive been getting really frustrated with developers who make their games single player only when it clearly has multiplayer capability......a clear example is Torchlight....who on their right mind releases a game with that much coolness and not have it multiplayer...downright stupid.....so when i saw this had 4 player co-op i said "sign me up!"....IIm a huge multiplayer fan and honestly ive been getting really frustrated with developers who make their games single player only when it clearly has multiplayer capability......a clear example is Torchlight....who on their right mind releases a game with that much coolness and not have it multiplayer...downright stupid.....so when i saw this had 4 player co-op i said "sign me up!"....I had been looking for a game along the lines of Gauntlet Legends for the 64 and nowadays those games are traded in for single player epics but still nevertheless single player.....dont let critics discourage you from this game....this game has the downright old school gameplay that those fun 4-co op games used to have. yes it may have a few bugs but its nothing serious that cant be fixed. so if youre a multiplayer and action rpg fan, dont shy away from this game as it will bring 12 hours or so of fun especially with friends Expand
  4. May 28, 2011
    It is a hack and slash game. You can hack, you can slash and you're able to do that with three friends. That's it. What did most of the reviewers expect? Content of a full price release and a serious diablo killer?
  5. May 28, 2011
    I love the way that everyone is so willing to bash this game after apparently only playing it for the first hour. Uninspired? Have you ever played a dnd game, they usually focus around dungeons (especially 4e). The good thing about this game is it's exactly what you would expect it too be. I don't doubt that some people have had problems with glitches but me and a friend sat down andI love the way that everyone is so willing to bash this game after apparently only playing it for the first hour. Uninspired? Have you ever played a dnd game, they usually focus around dungeons (especially 4e). The good thing about this game is it's exactly what you would expect it too be. I don't doubt that some people have had problems with glitches but me and a friend sat down and played an XBOX Live connected game (just us 2) all the way through. From beginning to end took about 7 hours. The glitches I came across was 3 times the merchant store emptied out and one time the item bought disappeared (Great bow), one game crash (as host, second player just got booted) and skills reseting. The last glitch was honestly the only one that really bothered me. But the game area's are fairly varied (though you will always go from quest giver to path a to kill monster b) and the loot is fantastic. All in all people who would want to play this game is those who like a dungeon crawler with a monstrous amount of loot and who have a couple other friends with 15 bucks burning a hole in their pocket. Expand
  6. Jun 15, 2011
    I've played better and less buggy Dungeons titles, however I wouldn't pay much heed to the 3/10 and 4/10 scores on here. The game deserves at very least a 6/10, but I would say 8/10 for its replay value. You can tell the game will last you forever if you put in some time and effort.
  7. Jun 2, 2011
    I don't know what everyone is talking about. There were a few bugs in this game, but I went online and played for hours, and they were very minor. It was easy to pick up and and play. The combat was fun, and I really enjoyed the leveling aspects of the game. Tons of loot and all of it different. The characters were really very versatile, and I felt easy to customize.

For $15 I wasn't

For $15 I wasn't expecting the next Oblivion...and if I wanted to pen and paper role playing, I'd sit down with some friends and do some pen and paper role playing. If you are looking for some fun hack and slash then I recommend trying this game out.

This is a great game at a great price.â

1. Dec 12, 2011
    Dungeons and Dragons: Daggerdale could have been a great title if the developers had taken the time to work out the bugs. If you're easily frustrated over games or their glitches, you most likely will be spiking your controller on the floor and walking away in bitter shame.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK