7.7

1. Jul 24, 2012
    One of the worse games I've ever played. I downloaded this on XBL because I'd heard favourable things about it but I must be missing something because the graphics are awful, the gameplay is dull & repetitive, and there's not really any story to speak of.

Pros - It's pretty cheap to buy at this stage Cons - Bad graphics - Bad controls (bad gameplay mechanics in general really) -

Pros
    - It's pretty cheap to buy at this stage

Cons
    - Bad graphics
    - Bad controls (bad gameplay mechanics in general really)
    - No story
    - Very repetitive
  2. Jul 2, 2013
    I did not care for this game at all. It's graphics and gameplay reminded me of some crappy Sega Genesis era game. Some people say that's the point. But for me, if I wanted to play a crappy game with bad graphics, all I would have to do is play the Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Co-op is where this game shines, that is if you can shine a turd. Playing by yourself isn't that fun andI did not care for this game at all. It's graphics and gameplay reminded me of some crappy Sega Genesis era game. Some people say that's the point. But for me, if I wanted to play a crappy game with bad graphics, all I would have to do is play the Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Co-op is where this game shines, that is if you can shine a turd. Playing by yourself isn't that fun and there is no online multiplayer. I would say this game may be good for a 1 day rent but save your money and buy something else. Expand

It's a unique, well-realized action game that's like nothing else on the 360. If "EDF2" didn't exist, we'd like it even more.
  2. A corny, geeky dream come true that's destined to be an underground classic.
    It doesn't hold a candle to some of the more technically savvy games on Xbox 360 and that may be more than ample reason to give this one a pass depending upon your tastes. For good mindless shooting, this game delivers.