7.7

1. Jul 2, 2013
    I did not care for this game at all. It's graphics and gameplay reminded me of some crappy Sega Genesis era game. Some people say that's the point. But for me, if I wanted to play a crappy game with bad graphics, all I would have to do is play the Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Co-op is where this game shines, that is if you can shine a turd. Playing by yourself isn't that fun andI did not care for this game at all. It's graphics and gameplay reminded me of some crappy Sega Genesis era game. Some people say that's the point. But for me, if I wanted to play a crappy game with bad graphics, all I would have to do is play the Sega Genesis or Super Nintendo. Co-op is where this game shines, that is if you can shine a turd. Playing by yourself isn't that fun and there is no online multiplayer. I would say this game may be good for a 1 day rent but save your money and buy something else. Expand
  2. AllistairP.
    Jul 8, 2007
    Ok so I had it on for half an hour and now I am crying. Actually I had it on for an hour and a half doing co-op, and it was just painful. It was fun at first but then it just gave way for naseau. The enemies keep coming with no sign of what progress you have made, there is nothing AT ALL to do other than shoot obvious insects, and it just sucks. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME SUCKS. I really Ok so I had it on for half an hour and now I am crying. Actually I had it on for an hour and a half doing co-op, and it was just painful. It was fun at first but then it just gave way for naseau. The enemies keep coming with no sign of what progress you have made, there is nothing AT ALL to do other than shoot obvious insects, and it just sucks. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME SUCKS. I really regret renting it. Thats' only 8 bucks and I've been dwelling on it. Because I would have paid 8 bucks just not to have played this game. Piece of caca. Expand
  3. BryanM.
    Sep 18, 2007
    This game is good for about 10 minnuts then just gets borring. all there is is giant ants attacking it is even more boring then Resident evil. i don't know what is so cool about it it is not even like real zombies. they just go very slow and are dumb. in Resident Evil they are smart. just avoid this game.
  4. Jul 24, 2012
    One of the worse games I've ever played. I downloaded this on XBL because I'd heard favourable things about it but I must be missing something because the graphics are awful, the gameplay is dull & repetitive, and there's not really any story to speak of.

Pros - It's pretty cheap to buy at this stage Cons - Bad graphics - Bad controls (bad gameplay mechanics in general really) -

Pros
    - It's pretty cheap to buy at this stage

Cons
    - Bad graphics
    - Bad controls (bad gameplay mechanics in general really)
    - No story
    - Very repetitive

It's a unique, well-realized action game that's like nothing else on the 360. If "EDF2" didn't exist, we'd like it even more.
  2. A corny, geeky dream come true that's destined to be an underground classic.
    It doesn't hold a candle to some of the more technically savvy games on Xbox 360 and that may be more than ample reason to give this one a pass depending upon your tastes. For good mindless shooting, this game delivers.