6.6

1. Mar 23, 2012
    Geat title, is really cool, have much elements of a great RPG, obviusly have mistakes, but all the good things on Enchanted Arms do to this title an incredible sorprise. Enchanted Arms is amazing.
  2. Dec 2, 2011
    I rented this game when that was a thing that people still did. Having payed good money for the time I had with this game, i forced myself to be subjected to fighting alongside characters like this man who thinks that he is a beautiful girl...That just doesn't say "awesome" to me. The gameplay is poor quality and I ended up boxing it and returning it several days early after getting maybe 10 hours in. This "game" would only be attractive to someone obsessed with JRPGs to the point that they do not mind poor quality. Expand
  3. May 6, 2011
    Enchanted arms. What can i say, it shouldnt work but does. Graphically its mediocre the cuts scenes are terrible but for some strange reason i still like it. On the positive side great storyline, good leveling up system and great fun. The reason this gets an 8 and not a 7 is due to its unique combat system, very different from anything ive seen before. Definetly worth buying. Word of warning though, you will either love it or hate it. Expand
  4. Oct 8, 2013
    It has a good combat system but also the ability to autobattle which is great for grinding. The characters are good for a JRPG but most of the dialogue is incredibly campy and the voice acting just randomly stops for no reason during some of it. It's not like they voiced main scenes and you have to read side quests, it just randomly cuts out, its weird. The story is decent and makes you want to keep going but you have to stop and grind before moving on every time. There is an insane amount of grinding throughout the game and a very boring and laborious exploit to increase your skills which is almost compulsory to succeed. To reduce the grinding though there is a very broken, completely overpowered optional character you can get to effortlessly kill the last boss. Expand
  5. Jun 21, 2013
    It's certainly a good game with a decent set of characters and enjoyable storyline, even if it's not deep and gripping. I honestly found the combat frustrating with the encounter rate at times, but I managed to get past that to finish the game and I'm glad I did. Just don't expect it to be anything other than an enjoyable game with some flaws..
  6. Jan 30, 2013
    A decent JRPG that really doesn't add anything new to the genre. But it isn't bad either. Actually, I rather enjoyed it for what it was: A generic JRPG. Some decent voice acting (as far as JRPGs are concerned.) Some good visuals and animations. The combat mechanic is fun but still feels dated and stale. Generic, but lovable, characters that are rather well designed. A predictable, but enjoyable, plot. Overall: A pretty good JRPG that seems too scared to do anything new, relying on tried and tested methods of the past. Relying primarily on nostalgic fans to be interested. As I am a big JRPG fan, I will say that I liked it and didn't mind its approach style, just, I found it was a shame since clearly the game could have been much, much more. Expand
  7. Sep 11, 2013
    My friend let me borrow this game, and boy it is cheesy. The acting is annoying, the characters are so weird and not funny. I wasted my time. So disappointed. I wonder if the people who made this game knew that this game was absolute crap? I do not recommend this game.
  8. Nov 11, 2013
    Enchanted Arms is a great RPG game that actually has some strategy to it. Huge team customization, wonderful detail, a large variety of golems to choose from, strategic battles that require you to think more than you probably should, wonderful and actually emotional story, great bosses, and overall a great game.

1. [EM]-eNCHANT aRM- has a predictable, yet entertaining, plot featuring a small cast of likeable characters, a moderate sized world that will take about 40 hours to explore, and a good battle system. Sure the graphics are a mixed bag, music is strangely absent, and the encounter rate is high, yet it's still a nice start for next-gen rpgs. [JPN Import]
  2. [eM] is most impressive when placed in its proper context: From Software managed to craft a sprawling, 60-hour-long, traditional J-RPG on a next-generation platform in an incredibly short ammount of time....and it's actually pretty darn good. [Mar 2006, p.61]
  3. It’s a unique offering for 360 owners – as it would have been for Xbox – certainly, but one who’s highlights can’t match those of the RPGs currently burning brightly on PS2. [Apr 2006, p.87]