6.6

1. Dec 2, 2011
    I rented this game when that was a thing that people still did. Having payed good money for the time I had with this game, i forced myself to be subjected to fighting alongside characters like this man who thinks that he is a beautiful girl...That just doesn't say "awesome" to me. The gameplay is poor quality and I ended up boxing it and returning it several days early after getting maybe 10 hours in. This "game" would only be attractive to someone obsessed with JRPGs to the point that they do not mind poor quality. Expand
  2. Sep 11, 2013
    My friend let me borrow this game, and boy it is cheesy. The acting is annoying, the characters are so weird and not funny. I wasted my time. So disappointed. I wonder if the people who made this game knew that this game was absolute crap? I do not recommend this game.

1. [EM]-eNCHANT aRM- has a predictable, yet entertaining, plot featuring a small cast of likeable characters, a moderate sized world that will take about 40 hours to explore, and a good battle system. Sure the graphics are a mixed bag, music is strangely absent, and the encounter rate is high, yet it's still a nice start for next-gen rpgs. [JPN Import]
  2. [eM] is most impressive when placed in its proper context: From Software managed to craft a sprawling, 60-hour-long, traditional J-RPG on a next-generation platform in an incredibly short ammount of time....and it's actually pretty darn good. [Mar 2006, p.61]
  3. It’s a unique offering for 360 owners – as it would have been for Xbox – certainly, but one who’s highlights can’t match those of the RPGs currently burning brightly on PS2. [Apr 2006, p.87]