7.3

1. Jan 25, 2011
    Wow, i actually got addicted to this game, but i knew that it sucked! Pretty good though.
  2. Oct 14, 2012
    Runs perfectly but somehow feels like a shell compared to the PC version. The controls are a little weird and I can't seem to figure out the aircraft controls. But otherwise a great game.
  3. Apr 28, 2013
    A game that will give me memories not like any other, addictive playing alone with the normal intelligent AI, though sometimes you feel like you have to do everything, but their smart enough to handle themselves in combat.. It feels like a destructive battlefield against the skills of teamwork from the opposite side. Though it gets repetitive and I took long breaks for while because itA game that will give me memories not like any other, addictive playing alone with the normal intelligent AI, though sometimes you feel like you have to do everything, but their smart enough to handle themselves in combat.. It feels like a destructive battlefield against the skills of teamwork from the opposite side. Though it gets repetitive and I took long breaks for while because it felt plain afterwards once I played it for too long.Overall experience of the game is amazing and it will forever be in my arsenal pack of video games. Expand
  4. Rem
    Feb 27, 2015
    Enemy Territory: Quake Wars follows the tried and true formula of Battlefield's battle system instead with a Quake skin on it. That's basically all this game has got going for it.

1. Sadly, ET:QW looks like a good idea that wasn't properly fleshed out to meet that potential.
  2. Whether its quirks annoy you more than its strengths entertain you, though, all boils down to how much of a Quake fan you are.
  3. While it's not the next evolution of competitive FPS by any stretch of the imagination, a clean frontend with good party support and matchmaking at least lets those players who can forgive its faults an easy way to play the game the way it was meant to be.