7.1

1. Sep 19, 2012
    This game has great tutorials and a load of options for new and experienced F1 players/fans. Career mode has many options that can be changed between each race (including how long each race is). My only issue is that the controls are so sensitive that you can only play with a new controller. Loads of great racing hours ahead for F1 fans.
  2. Mar 23, 2013
    This thing is... Um... this thing is. Uh, yeah. I got my butt kicked. The most hard core racing game this gen. I placed 23 in my first race, and I was in 9th in my second race and on the second last lap... I ran out of gas! The racing is so fast and intense that I almost had an anerism (sp). Also... you have to do a min of 25% of a real race in career. That's like 15 laps. I give it a 10This thing is... Um... this thing is. Uh, yeah. I got my butt kicked. The most hard core racing game this gen. I placed 23 in my first race, and I was in 9th in my second race and on the second last lap... I ran out of gas! The racing is so fast and intense that I almost had an anerism (sp). Also... you have to do a min of 25% of a real race in career. That's like 15 laps. I give it a 10 for the racing but not enough difficulty options and too long of races brings it down a notch. Honestly, don't buy this if your a casual racing fan. Do buy it if you want a hardcore experience like no other. Expand
  3. Sep 27, 2012
    Great game by Codemasters. Enjoyed the Young Driver Test and getting Gold is very satisfying. Noticeable advancement in terms of feeling speed. The option not to play as your favourite racing racing is downside and hopefully will be addressed next year, I'll definitely be playing this for a long time.
  4. Feb 18, 2013
    F1 2012 is a awesome game! Great graphics, great gameplay, and many more. If you looked at my previous reviews, I reviewed Forza 4 and I bought the game and I thought at that time that Forza is the best racing game I have played. Well, after playing F1 for a couple of races, I can honestly say F1 2102 is the best racing game I have played. Take into account that I only have like fourF1 2012 is a awesome game! Great graphics, great gameplay, and many more. If you looked at my previous reviews, I reviewed Forza 4 and I bought the game and I thought at that time that Forza is the best racing game I have played. Well, after playing F1 for a couple of races, I can honestly say F1 2102 is the best racing game I have played. Take into account that I only have like four racing game in my collection so may range is limited. Nevertheless, F1 2012 is very fun. If you are new to Formula 1 racing games, there is a Young Drivers Tutorial about how to play the game and be successful. It might take a little while to get adjusted to the gameplay. After you are down with the tutorial, you have many game modes to choose from like Time Trial, Time Challenge, Season Challenge, Career, etc. The time trials are self-explanatory. Just try to beat the time. The Season Challenge and career are two different modes. Season Challenge is basically you race for a team and you have to beat a rival that you choose. You can choose any rival you want and if you are a big fan of real life Formula 1, you will be really happy to know that all the real life people are in the game. Once you have chosen which rival you want to face, you have to beat them twice in order to advance your team. The graphics in the game are really pretty. Something as simple and textures are very nice. Now the best part about F1 is the gameplay. What strikes me about the gameplay is it is fast! When you are racing, you have to pay very close attention and if you take your eye off the road for just a split second your car will be flying across the track. I strongly encourage you to buy this game. I bought this game from Best Buy for $45 and hope that you can find a place near you that can sell you this game for the same amount of money. Expand

1. Jan 14, 2013
    For hard-core auto racing gamers, especially those that love Formula 1, Codemasters once again has a fuel-charged and totally immersive, realistic racing simulation in F1 2012 that has everything a F1 fanatic could want.
  2. Nov 14, 2012
    Codemasters once again proves their worth in the racing genre with undoubtedly the best of their F1 series to date.
  3. Oct 31, 2012
    Formula 1 2012 is a great F1 racing simulator, but it's only an okay game. For a title that aims to be approachable to all audiences, it has failed in that regard, but for those who are racing fanatics and crave a realistic immersion into the F1 world, F1 2012 is the game for you.