Fallout 3: Point Lookout Xbox 360

8.3

1. StevenM
    Oct 7, 2009
    The main story is really quite interesting and fresh - a nice change from playing a wild goose chase with your dad. You go from defending a home invasion, to having a drug trip. a very interesting area to explore buti am yet to find ANY side quests at all. :l shame.
  2. SteveD
    Jun 30, 2009
    Good expansion, but it left me wanting a little more. Being a level 26 character with over $33,000 in game left me a little disappointed that my rewards were a little thin. Hat & overalls, a chance to use an axe, a somewhat stronger shotgun & rifle along with a few caps seemed not worth the time. Some quests just gave me some Rad-X and a couple caps, not even XP. Lame. Buy The Pitt & Good expansion, but it left me wanting a little more. Being a level 26 character with over $33,000 in game left me a little disappointed that my rewards were a little thin. Hat & overalls, a chance to use an axe, a somewhat stronger shotgun & rifle along with a few caps seemed not worth the time. Some quests just gave me some Rad-X and a couple caps, not even XP. Lame. Buy The Pitt & Anchorage for weapons and items, buy Broken Steel for the story and level cap, and buy Point Lookout for a lil' timewaster. Expand
  3. Aug 19, 2012
    To put this review short the main quest was alright but world itself is great asking to be explored and new weapon s as well and side quests. Fallout 3: Point Lookout 6.9/10
  4. Nov 22, 2014
    Fallout 3: Point Lookout is a mediocre add-on. To start off, the setting is kind of bland. It's pretty much a swampy wetlands area with a hazy look to the atmosphere. The only places I like in the new dlc are a rundown mansion and an abandoned theme park. The new enemies are "Swampfolk" that can be kind of tough at times but their design is boring and just an odd additive to the game. TheFallout 3: Point Lookout is a mediocre add-on. To start off, the setting is kind of bland. It's pretty much a swampy wetlands area with a hazy look to the atmosphere. The only places I like in the new dlc are a rundown mansion and an abandoned theme park. The new enemies are "Swampfolk" that can be kind of tough at times but their design is boring and just an odd additive to the game. The story itself is not really that interesting and is also really short. Desmond, the owner of the old mansion, is fighting with a brain named Calvert, and you have to side with one of them. This dlc is sort of fun in some parts but overall it's okay. Expand

1. Each and every part of Point Lookout is both challenging and interesting, and you come away with the impression that Bethesda's quality control has tightened up over the course of the year. As a whole, Point Lookout hangs together better than any previous Fallout 3 DLC pack, and as such comes highly recommended.
  2. At a very reasonable 800 points this is well worth your time. The strongest Fallout 3 DLC to date.
  3. The new game world looks great, and the omnipresent vegetation is a real change from the barren rock and destroyed highways that we’re used to. At times the frame rate seemed to take a bit of a hit, but this issue never became serious enough to affect gameplay - the action was just a bit less smooth than usual.