6.1

1. Feb 13, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Made the game more like a suvival horror game, the level cap was increased and it had a good story. Unlike most others, I think, I tought that te setting of the downloadable content was really good. It was a lot of fun for just 10 bucks. Definitly worth the money. Expand
  2. Feb 5, 2014
    This DLC was amazing and shocking. I went from being a fearless god in the desert to a nobody who had to hide and skulk from enemies. It was awesome. Great story and characters.

1. Dec 28, 2011
    The adventure is of a satisfying size, the writing and characterizations are strong, and it offers an experience that is uniquely different from the main campaign. As a matter of fact, it even includes some surprising revelations that will entice players to play through the other three DLC episodes that follow. From every angle, Dead Money is a winning hand.
  2. Mar 8, 2011
    Obsidian delivers a first DLC that matches their Fallout: New Vegas : tense, captivating, despite its linearity. With a tiny bit more difficulty! Once more, we'd almost forget about the aging 3D engine of Bethesda and the poor AI. I experienced it like a little pen & paper RPG scenario of a single night. My thanks to the Obisidian Game Master.
  3. Feb 14, 2011
    Dead money is all about the companion interaction and offers a decent addition to your game time for 800 points. [Mar 2011, p.94]