6.1

1. Oct 8, 2013
    Pretty darn fun! You start with nothing and eventually make millions! Really fun game that is crazy addicting. Hours and hours of fun.I'm not even a farm lover, but I love pretending to be one!
  2. Oct 8, 2013
    I am actually shocked that Farming Simulator has received so many poor reviews. I love the game! I've never been a big PC gamer so maybe that's what I'm missing here, but I think the console version is just fine. In fact, my family has had more fun with this game than some of the other hot games of the moment that are either too violent or too complex for my kids to enjoy. This is a greatI am actually shocked that Farming Simulator has received so many poor reviews. I love the game! I've never been a big PC gamer so maybe that's what I'm missing here, but I think the console version is just fine. In fact, my family has had more fun with this game than some of the other hot games of the moment that are either too violent or too complex for my kids to enjoy. This is a great game for those of you who want a fun, open world experience, but don't want to go around shooting people and picking up prostitutes. I mean, do I even need to mention the name of the game I'm referring to? Farming Simulator offers all ages a platform to experiment with vehicles, build, and sell products without all the crazy violence! And it's super fun and at times, very funny! I've actually gotten so involved in building my own farm that I forgot my crops aren't actually real. Any game that can get me that involved gets an A in my book. Expand
  3. Oct 8, 2013
    I really like this game. A friend had it and after watching him play I decided to get it for myself. It kept me entertained once I figured out what I was doing with which tractor.
  4. Oct 21, 2013
    My favorite X360 casual game is Minecraft which I give a 10, this game is a lot of fun. I would like to seasons change and I see the US cost is only going to be $29. A lot of fun

At 30 bucks, Farming Simulator 2013 mainly reminds us why the expression “bought the farm” has such negative connotations.
  2. Oct 18, 2013
    Thank God our daily bread and cereal is not dependent on this game.
  3. Oct 18, 2013
    Farming and breeding must be a very boring and repetitive activity, or at least this is what Farming Simulator 2013 makes us believe. Giants Software made a pretty impressive reproduction of the farming activities and tools, but they totally forgot that a game needs to entertain or at least involve its public.