7.1

1. IanC
    Mar 7, 2008
    I don't think that most reviewers are being fair with this, it feels like they are putting Pro Evo or Fifa 08 and Fifa St side by side and comparing, but they are totally different games, the only common ground is football. Fifa St is hugely accessible, fast and funky street football that just about anyone can pick up and have fun with, and it is TREMENDOUS fun, especially with I don't think that most reviewers are being fair with this, it feels like they are putting Pro Evo or Fifa 08 and Fifa St side by side and comparing, but they are totally different games, the only common ground is football. Fifa St is hugely accessible, fast and funky street football that just about anyone can pick up and have fun with, and it is TREMENDOUS fun, especially with friends. Graphics are amazing too. So, yes it is arcadey and doesn't have a billion footy-geek options concerning buying and selling players, leagues yawno yawno, it is straight up super dynamic, adrenaline fueled trick and stunt filled street football gloriousness. if in doubt, download the demo. I was in doubt, I downloaded the demo, and then rushed out and got the first copy I came across. Simply brilliant. Expand
  2. JamesM.
    Feb 21, 2008
    This game is awesome. Its so easy to pick up and play, but its pretty deep too. Definitely pick it up!

1. Third game in the FIFA Street series, and EA is still looking for the best balance between playability and fun. It's enjoyable to play, but it can become tedious after a while.
  2. The FIFA Street series has enough interesting ideas to sustain a fully realized, sports remix, but after three lackluster entries, it desperately needs to work on its finishing technique. [Mar 2008, p.92]
  3. The new "Incredibles"-esque visuals and accessible dribbling mechanics are welcome, but this arcadey pitch still needs grooming. [Mar 2008, p.75]