6.7

1. Mar 19, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Far to stressful to play tackling is awful shooting is awful its mainly just skill and dribbling and getting tackled your self. I don't reckon-mend this game just stick with FIFA 12 Expand
  2. Mar 14, 2012
    We can't use real clubs on line? We can't play 'Last Man Standing' or 'Panna Rules' on line? We can only use fake/created team. EA are you f. kidding me?

1. May 19, 2012
    Although you wouldn't be able to tell at a glance, Fifa Street offers an especially broad number of challenges, modes and extra's. Take the excellent gameplay into account and Fifa Street definitely earns a spot in your collection.
  2. May 11, 2012
    EA Sports makes a successful return to street football. FIFA Street is a fluid and enjoyable experience, although it lacks the depth of its father. Bring aboard a friend or two to enjoy it even more. [May 2012]
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Fifa Street is a fun and at times outrageously flashy soccer game with plenty of moves and excitement to satisfy soccer lovers. Unfortunately the game slows down tremendously while on the defensive and an odd teammate switching system and unreliable AI hinder the game from being truly great.