Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox 360

8.2

1. Apr 9, 2012
    Awful Single player for experienced players and absolutely stealing methods with DLC cars like Alfa Romeo Giulietta that they were ready before launch but you had to pay for them!! They did not manage to give players the choice for measure units (??!!) In the next Forza they should respect more their buyers. I really feel cheated... I played the game for just some weeks and returned to Forza 3.
  2. Jan 9, 2012
    Very unsatisfied by this game. It was a let down to me being a forza fan, playing Forza 1 until 2am enjoying do i enjoy this. I plan and simply didn't like this one because of 2 main reason. 1 The singleplayer AI is way too easy and you cant adjust it to make it harder. 2 its is way to simple to have a cheap powerful car for no cost. Why is is bad? Well if you use a specific car brand toVery unsatisfied by this game. It was a let down to me being a forza fan, playing Forza 1 until 2am enjoying do i enjoy this. I plan and simply didn't like this one because of 2 main reason. 1 The singleplayer AI is way too easy and you cant adjust it to make it harder. 2 its is way to simple to have a cheap powerful car for no cost. Why is is bad? Well if you use a specific car brand to lv5 you get huge money bonuses and no cost what so ever, to me it takes the fun of upgrading my car, its hard to say it just that it doesn't feel natural and i think it is a wrong turn for the game. Expand
  3. Oct 22, 2011
    Still no weather, still no night racing, tracks cant be compared to the real life tracks (nurburgring). Cars feels stiff and doesnt feel alive. I would say that the graphics is OK considering that the Xbox can be compared to the PC GFX card Nvidia 7800, which is stoneage in PC gaming. Forza is overhyped.
  4. May 27, 2012
    EXACTLY! I have the Forza 4 demo, and it's good, but I'd still say that graphically GT5 wins. Gameplay..... Never mind. I'll be labeled a troll since I'm on a PS3 site. I'll leave that alone. lol Wait, no I won't. Forza 3 was better than GT5, so IF Forza 4 is to be better than 3, then you can imagine.

1. Games Master UK
    Nov 20, 2011
    A refinement of a fantastic game that loves cars as much as we do. The king of sim racers. [Christmas 2011, p.66]
  2. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Nov 15, 2011
    About as close to the pinnacle of the racing simulation genre as you could reasonable expect to get. [Issue#78, p.72]
  3. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 15, 2011
    Perfect drive from the very beginning to the end! Driving model is rough enough and multiplayer options are endless. If you don't have a steering wheel yet Forza 4 is the reason to get one. [Nov 2011]