7.2

1. Feb 18, 2011
    Honestly I sold this game back to the store before buying it again,starting from a different perspective and now loving every minute of playing.See I was comparing it to Code masters other titles like Dirt and Grid and I wasn't satisfied.If you play it for what it is then you will find that nothing and no game is like it.It is mentioned in 3 guinness world records,gamers edition and now I see why.Up to this review I have put in around 90 hours into this game and it's great.I am knocking 5 points off because of the amount of time it was in production and it still has small problems,but all in all another amazing title by Code masters!!95% Expand
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    i thought this game was really good with some floors. the post apocalyptic landscape could of been better like ruined city or something different to what it is. the racing is the best thing about this game even tho in the racing you need to get the checkpoints as well as first place to win it but that aside the races r frantic and intense. i enjoyed the fact you can free ride it was my favorite thing to do on the game was great when i just didn't want to do a race. the fact it changes from day to night is a nice touch along with the weather effects Expand

1. The complete lack of boundaries means it's a totally unique challenge, in which standard racing skills often need to be thrown out of the window. Despite this, with such exciting technology at its core, we can't help but hope that Asobo gets another roll of the dice to create something truly, and consistently astonishing. [June 2009, p.84]
    When that ambition fails to live up to its promise by delivering a hollow and disappointing experience, you can't help but feel somewhat nonplussed by the final product. This should have been incredible, but having tried our very best to like Codemasters' latest racing IP, we can't help but feel like we've been taken for a ride. Fuel-ed, if you will.
  3. Fuel is without a doubt a complete game, that thanks to the numerous unlockable areas, cars, challenges and so on, reaches an enviable longevity. Unfortunately the gameplay lacks all the functionality typical of the competition, and there are some techincal issues that ruin the overall score. Fuel is a game for all arcade-off-road racing games, but beware as you won't find the dynamism of Motorstorm nor the attention to detail of Pure, but a different game, with good free-roaming gameplay.