Fuzion Frenzy 2 Xbox 360

5.2

1. Quaid
    Feb 3, 2007
    The graphics are very nice and colorful. This is an eye candy game that is worth a rental and that's it. The games are to short, the announcer is a dork and talks way to much, the controls are not responsive at all, the games are confusing, and this game is very bad.
  2. KelseyA.
    Aug 8, 2007
    The first game was soo much better. this one is useless they ruined a perfectly good game get the original one for 9 used at eb games its worth it.
  3. JakeH.
    Oct 5, 2008
    Absolutely terrible. this game makes me want to stab myself in the neck, be reborn, and blow my face in with a shotgun. the announcer is the biggest loser ive ever seen in my life. the mandatory black person is totally homosexual as are the two girls in this game there is the mandatory queer with emo hair and then there is no minigame worth playing at all the control is terrible and this Absolutely terrible. this game makes me want to stab myself in the neck, be reborn, and blow my face in with a shotgun. the announcer is the biggest loser ive ever seen in my life. the mandatory black person is totally homosexual as are the two girls in this game there is the mandatory queer with emo hair and then there is no minigame worth playing at all the control is terrible and this is without a doubt the worst game ive ever played. Expand
  4. ShawnO.
    Jan 5, 2007
    I gave a one because this game is only good when you have friends over and what if the person that buys this game has no friends......anyways terrible game and should be 2007's worst game
  5. ConnorD.
    Apr 4, 2008
    Easy gamerscore to be gained here but all of the min games are dull and too short and the voice acting is terrible once u have the GS you wont go back on it.
  6. BobB.
    May 12, 2008
    Everything about this sucks... from the awful soundtrack to the repetitive and crap mini-games, to the worst announcer/host in history (I'm not kidding), there is no point picking it up, even if you get it pre-owned like I did.
  7. MikeC.
    Mar 31, 2007
    You can earn all the achievements in 5 hours tops, if it wern't for that damn announcer who talks way to much this would be a 4+
  8. HayleyK
    Apr 21, 2008
    Loved the mini games we were able to download from Xbox but the actual disc game is terrible. Unresponsive controllers, long delays between the games, annoying announcer. Absolutely wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Fuzion Frenzy 2 isn't terrible, so if you're desperate for a simple, safe party game, it fits the bill. Unfortunately, it fits the bill in so lackluster a manner, it's hard to see why they bothered.
  2. Eighty percent of the included games are fun. The other twenty percent are just plain difficult to play and uninteresting.
  3. When it comes to sitting shoulder to shoulder with some of your friends, Fuzion Frenzy 2 is a passable alternative to having to teach a new player how all the buttons work in another game such as Gears of war. But since it doesn't have much long-term appeal.