God Mode Xbox 360

6.3

1. Apr 26, 2013
    It's perfect to one third person game, the graphics are not surprising however are not bad. The gameplay is not bad however could be better. The game is cool for co-op, the abilities that can be shared with friends, and upgrades.
  2. May 7, 2013
    This game is 800 microsoft points. so its a $10 frantic shooter. It looks great compared to other arcade titles and is a blast to play through with a buddy. I did experience a few glitches...
    *game freezes
    *game freezes
    *a character can become null. He'll still be in game but wont be able to be damaged, be able to deal damage, or pick up items. Upon game end it freezes and you don't get to retain any of the gold or experience you picked up.

it really is a solid fun experience however. I would definitely suggest downloading it and playing it with some friends. I put in about 5 hours last night with my roomie and will be resuming when I get home. I would like to see more levels and customization options but like i mentioned..the game is only $10.
    Some of the guns are a blast to use.

I would like to see some hub improvements. Like having icons on the bottom part of the screen showing what test of faith are currently active.
    also increasing the mag size on a gun but not increasing the total amount of ammo you can retain is NOT cool.

The game is a blast though and it does have its funny moments..funny like "ha..thats funny" not like "omg castle crashers..I'm gonna pee"

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Jun 28, 2013
    Gloriously shallow co-op shooting. [July 2013, p.79]
  2. Jun 12, 2013
    It is rather hard to recommend God Mode. Even though it has competent mechanics, flat out there isn’t enough content to see you playing for more than a couple of hours, especially when there are full retail games out there with similar game modes bundled in as well as with full campaigns and full multiplayer offerings for the same, or lower, price.
  3. Games Master UK