8.6

1. Mar 8, 2014
    The story is ok. It's not as good as TLAD and IV, but it's not bad. The changes in this game since IV are: Bass Jumping which is fun at first, then I never did it again, and Clubbing: I never would have thought how fun clubbing would be in a GTA game, but it is.
  2. Apr 28, 2012
    Great DLC for a all-time great Xbox 360 game. Luis, Tony, Yusuf, etc. all likable characters. Cheats still available. A better DLC than GTA IV: The Lost and the Damned
  3. Mar 13, 2012
    Best DLC this gen. Period , the graphics are better than normal GTA IV, combat is improved , and the game is really fun. I think its an amazing even if it was released as a full game.
  4. Apr 27, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = Why doe this only have an 89 metascore!? This is my favorite piece of DLC for any game EVER!! The amount of content and story here is enough to be a new GTA game altogether!! Excellent atmosphere here as well.
  5. Sep 12, 2014
    I would say this is the best GTA DLC I've ever played (So far). I find it better than IV. Parachuting, expolsive bullets, episodic weapons guns, clubing, etc. A lot more content than IV.
  6. Jul 14, 2012
    For those who're waiting for MID-AMERICAN DREAM , bit settled guy with a fun over ride .. this is just it !! ... Its the grate brighting and rainbow theme and for those who think that LAD was brown and dark .. story is however decent .. but still much improved than LAD ... gameplay is just like as it is .. but some cool new minigames are also making it much better .. Missions are some veryFor those who're waiting for MID-AMERICAN DREAM , bit settled guy with a fun over ride .. this is just it !! ... Its the grate brighting and rainbow theme and for those who think that LAD was brown and dark .. story is however decent .. but still much improved than LAD ... gameplay is just like as it is .. but some cool new minigames are also making it much better .. Missions are some very great and some are totally regret .... but however voice acting is always at its 100% ... it's a good enough to be an expansion pack Expand
  7. Nov 23, 2014
    I could see an improvement in graphics from GTA 4 and GTA TLAD. What I liked about this DLC is that it reintroduced classic things like parachuting but also new things like replaying missions, which would have made GTA 4 a whole lot better. I loved how each protagonist's missions from the GTA 4 DLC's intertwine and we can see things from a different perspective. I enjoyed playing this gameI could see an improvement in graphics from GTA 4 and GTA TLAD. What I liked about this DLC is that it reintroduced classic things like parachuting but also new things like replaying missions, which would have made GTA 4 a whole lot better. I loved how each protagonist's missions from the GTA 4 DLC's intertwine and we can see things from a different perspective. I enjoyed playing this game and would recommend it to other people Expand
  8. Oct 23, 2012
    TBoGT is more like an expansion pack than a DLC.

TBoGT is more like an expansion pack than a DLC.

In my opinion, TBoGT adds some of the content that I missed in GTA IV. What actually made GTA IV really GOOD was the storyline and improved game engine. But outside of the story, and the very REPETETIVE mission design, not enough was to be found. Nightclubs, drug deals, golf, all kinds of random side-missions such as working as a security gaurd at a club, doing drug deals, jumping parachute is now in TBoGT. Unfortunately, a lot of things that did exist in GTA does exist in TBoGT, such as vigilante missions. Still, this is a very impressive EXPANSION PACK / DLC, but its downside is that all the content that is included DOESNT GET included in GTA IV.
  9. Feb 18, 2015
    Haven't played this installment nor GTA IV In a While but overall GTA IV was the BEST Grand Theft Auto GAME IN HISTORY! Anyways this installment was amazing! TBOGT Was like the BEST Installment to a grand theft auto series! YEAH The Lost And Dammed was GREAT I HIGHLY Enjoyed that but TBOGT was and STILL IS Absolutely amazing! I Got the Disk years back when they released the 2 in one thatHaven't played this installment nor GTA IV In a While but overall GTA IV was the BEST Grand Theft Auto GAME IN HISTORY! Anyways this installment was amazing! TBOGT Was like the BEST Installment to a grand theft auto series! YEAH The Lost And Dammed was GREAT I HIGHLY Enjoyed that but TBOGT was and STILL IS Absolutely amazing! I Got the Disk years back when they released the 2 in one that was awesome! One day I WILL get back into that maybe play the missions again! GTA IV I Beat like 7 times haha that's HOW MUCH I ENJOYED THAT Storyline! TBOGT I Think I beat 3 times and TLAD Twice! Overall GTA 4 AND THE INSTALLMENTS WAS THE BEST THING TO HIT THE GTA SERIES! Expand
  10. Jun 6, 2011
    The game looks beautiful, except that after 15 minutes of play the pc starts to whistle due to overheating of the processor .... and it happens only with this game. The point however is the huge demand for resources that this game requires.
  11. DavidJ
    Oct 30, 2009
    This game is great. It definitely has added a few more things to the original GTA IV story and spiced it up. Not only the storyline, but the game itself. New cars, motorcycles, women and men. 2 thumbs, Ebert and Roper! Haha, I highly recommend this game.
  12. RiFfD
    Jan 7, 2010
    This is simply one of the best DLC I have played in life, and it is simply no doubt that it is one of the best game I have played in 2009.
  13. BrianB
    Nov 1, 2009
    The fact that this DLC is barely holding down a Universal Acclaim rating is somewhat of a mystery to me. The game costs $20. You get SO MUCH game out of that investment. The story is awesome, there's a ton of new stuff to do (including basejumping!!), and I haven't been able to put down the controller. That's an unquestionable 10 in my book.
  14. Anthony
    Dec 31, 2009
    Been playing this today after giving up on GTAIV in February of last year after disliking Lost and the Damned and enjoying Saints Row 2 more. From playing this I was blown away as this is how LATD should have been, it is excellent. Pluses = The graphics are superb - possibly having some touch up to GTAIV, voice acting is funny as it always was, and the missions are absolutely frantic and Been playing this today after giving up on GTAIV in February of last year after disliking Lost and the Damned and enjoying Saints Row 2 more. From playing this I was blown away as this is how LATD should have been, it is excellent. Pluses = The graphics are superb - possibly having some touch up to GTAIV, voice acting is funny as it always was, and the missions are absolutely frantic and superb from get go. Negatives: The only (slight) negatives I would say is the story is not as good as GTAIVs, and the characters not as interesting as Niko Bellic and his cousin. The negatives really are nothing note worthy to be honest this is a definite must buy. Expand
  15. mitchl
    Oct 29, 2009
    Amazing adiition halfway through games way better then Lost and Damned. Also Ps3 fanboys dont give it bad review some people actually take the user score seriously.
  16. JamesD
    Jan 6, 2010
    For those who have waited for the over the top GTA IV experience that the L&D missed then I am happy to say that the ballad of gay tony is an extreme GTA experience which ties up the loose ends from the original experience and the L&D. Firstly this game drops the overlay for a traditional GTA IV look and it looks as grand as ever. New side missions are a blast whether doing drug errands For those who have waited for the over the top GTA IV experience that the L&D missed then I am happy to say that the ballad of gay tony is an extreme GTA experience which ties up the loose ends from the original experience and the L&D. Firstly this game drops the overlay for a traditional GTA IV look and it looks as grand as ever. New side missions are a blast whether doing drug errands or doing parachute based challenges. The missions are a lot more over the top as well from blasting choppers from a train to having a massive war is the nightclubs. The vibe is excellently captured, the soundtrack compliments this. At night you could choose to do nightclub errands which are ver repetitive but can be really funny and there is even a segment where you then realise how this got an 18/M rating. So yes it is a lot better than the L&D and stands as a fantastic experience all its own. Expand
  17. ElPup
    Mar 24, 2010
    When the lost and the damned was released, I remember the only complaint I would hear from EVERYONE was "Oh my god there is way too much dick in it"... So naturally I thought when the ballad of big gay tony was gonna be released, I though it was rockstar screwing with anyone who was homophobic but loved GTA. Well, it's not the case... You play as some straight Spanish dude who can When the lost and the damned was released, I remember the only complaint I would hear from EVERYONE was "Oh my god there is way too much dick in it"... So naturally I thought when the ballad of big gay tony was gonna be released, I though it was rockstar screwing with anyone who was homophobic but loved GTA. Well, it's not the case... You play as some straight Spanish dude who can best be described as "mildly likable." When I say mildly likable, I mean just that. He has very little personality, so I didn't have anything to fall in love with (no gay pun intended). However it's not quite a deal breaker, because while he may sorta be about as personable as a cardboard cut out, he never does anything that annoys me, and he nails almost anything in a skirt. The real story is built around EVERYONE around him. Gay Tony him self is a AWESOME character who is a fucking wreck.. but ALWAYS entertaining. The only other characters that are annoying are his two "homeboys" from back in the day. However they are so unlikable, they make the main character seem pretty likable... almost making one forget he's playing a character with no personality. The mission replay, Triatholons, cage fighting, etc. all improve on GTA IV. It doesn't try to force you through a tutorial every 5 minutes, and the story itself is actually really really good. Worth $20. Expand
  18. RamiA
    Nov 1, 2009
    wow, it just put all the fun of san andreas into the world of gta4.. cant praise this game any higher, every negative comment about gta4 has been taken into account and fixed. my expectations for gta5 are ridiculously high now!
  19. JacksonK
    Oct 29, 2009
    Its a monumental game, the missions are great, the mini games are fantastic and their is also new vehicles, which is a very nice addition to the game. The game has a GTA San Andreas feel, which I think is tremendous.
  20. DonFromholland
    Dec 16, 2009
    This is DLC at it's finest! I personally love the glitz and glamour of this episode. It is in my opinion what GTA is all about. Over the top characters with loads of tongue in cheek silliness. I'm hoping that Rockstar will create a next gen Vice City story next. The fact that you purchase a Vice City FM radio station might be a hint. Fingers crossed!
  21. Sam
    Nov 12, 2009
    This is certainly much better dlc than the lost and the damned, rockstar has really include all the fun missions, weapons and vehicles into one enjoyable dlc pack.
  22. Mar 6, 2015
    does any know how to get gay tony and the lost damned on gta 4 xbox 360.................................................................................???

1. Rockstar approaches the darkest side of nightlife, telling a story of loyalty in a world where everybody has a price. It contains about 12 hours of intense main missions, tons of extra content, including club management, drug wars, cage fights and hitting on girls. Not to mention helicopters, parachutes, more powerful weapons, multiplayer action and an outstanding soundtrack in this masterpiece of how to release episodic content.
    The Ballad of Gay Tony is the perfect way to close out the GTA IV saga.
    As DLC, The Ballad of Gay Tony is an incredible offering, but when combined with The Lost and Damned in 'Episodes From Liberty City' at retail, it's irresistible.