8.1

1. Apr 27, 2011
    10/10 = Masterpiece = This is DLC?? I could've sworn it was a new GTA game and a masterful one at that.
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    This game is really fun. There are new weapons, and there's a new story line. Its amazing. This game should have been a ballad, because it is like a ballad. Always sad. My opinion, this game is amazing and deserves better.
  3. Mar 24, 2014
    THE BEST DLC EVER MADE...better than tbogt and even better than the original game....this dlc is more fun than gta iv or tlad..the missions are cool and the side missions (gang wars) are AWESOM...honestly i wished that TLAD was the main game and the Niko part was a DLC
  4. Mar 8, 2014
    The start of this game is not good, however towards the end it becomes great. A slight problem is the lack of missions. There are not a lot of missions, so the game's story doesn't last as long as Gay Tony or IV.
  5. Dec 9, 2012
    Almost like a brand new game, but shorter. It seems like Rockstar never runs out of fuel when creating new settings, new characters and plots. The story holds up perfectly, even when blending into the story line of GTA4 and The Ballad of Gay Tony.
  6. Jul 18, 2012
    Liked the new bike mechanics .... voice acting did great job .. story sucks but dialogues are great .... Dunno why i feel that AI of gang members are stupid or weak ..... not as great as GTA 4 .. but good DLC
  7. Oct 31, 2012
    Great expansion pack to an already fantastic game. The use of intertwining roles was awesome, as well as giving the player a new look on the main games events. Low replay value but still worth the money and time.
  8. Aug 17, 2010
    Though it ties to the most epic game in the series of GTA it wasn't what i expected out of it. it should have been longer. I didn't really like the ending either. the story for what it was, was pretty good.
  9. Nov 25, 2010
    This isn't a bad add-on, but I really didn't get that much out of it. The story was there, but it was fast to beat and I really didn't have much attachment to the characters. I kind of just played through it and thought "hm" and just moved on with my life. Nothing special here.
  10. Feb 9, 2013
    GTA: TLAD is the most disapointing thing ever. Now just like IV the characters are the same the story makes no sense at all, when you heard that a new GTA is coming out you were thinking "How bad can it be, it can't be worse than IV, I mean you play as a biker and do everything you did in IV". Yeah until you played the game and it blew you're mind, no Im serious you went straight to the guy who sold you the game to get you're money back and an extra few hours that you wasted. TLAD is in fact worse than IV but its not the worst in the series, like Yoda once said "There is another". 2/10 Expand

It's without a doubt one of the best downloadable game expansions ever made, and a truly worthy addition to one of (if not the) defining title of this generation to date.
    This is how DLC’s got to be. Over 20 new missions, new characters, new weapons and save points during missions (finally!) make this an extraordinary add on for an extraordinary game. Sadly it’s exclusive for 360.
  3. Live to ride, ride to live. Lost & Damned is finally out with a bunch of new goodies that'll take the DLCs to a new level compared to what we've seen so far on this generation of consoles. Johny Klebitz is a very interesting character that resembles the style of Niko Bellic --not much talking but definitely a lot of action in a complete and fully new GTA experience. New multiplayer modes, weapons, primary and secondary missions and hours of joy in a new benchmark for the DLC.