8.3

1. Sep 20, 2013
    Five years ago I played GTA 4 and I really enjoyed it and while it wasn't perfect it was the next step in open world gaming. Two years ago I played Skyrim and thought it was the only game better at open world gaming than GTA 4. Now Skyrim is merely a pleasant memory because GTA 5 is here.

I started the game and was mildly disappointed with the start not that it's particularly bad it just wasn't what I waited five years for. However once the action moves to Los Santos the game is jump started into life and what unfolds is nothing short of a masterpiece and I go as far as to say it is the pinnacle of open world gaming.

You play as three characters giving a much greater variety in terms of the way the game is played and the ability to switch between characters means you can often skip those long drives back into the city. The Map deserves comment because it is huge and for once is totally accessible from the start which is a huge improvement from the ridiculous bridge closures of previous games. The missions are the best yet and revolve around Heists which are as exciting as they look in the trailers and have great replay value as they can be approached in a variety of ways. Mini games have been expanded and offer a good 20 minutes of distraction and with a vast array you could easily waste a day just playing them. The driving and shooting have been improved and mixed with the new special moves given to each character make for really exciting action sequences. Finally I have to welcome back the planes which are insanely fun and even though I'm a terrible pilot they provide a great way to get around.

In conclusion ignore the people who tell you it's just all the same because while, like the Elderscrolls series, it sticks to the core gameplay you loved back in 2001 it takes the gameplay and expands upon it in the most exciting ways possible in the process giving the gamer access to the most thrilling living breathing world available and I can't ask for any more.
  2. Sep 20, 2013
    I have been having quite a lot of fun with the Grand Theft Auto franchise since my days with the original Playstation. I have always loved the level of freedom Rockstar has provided us gamers with so that we could put any insane virtual impulse to practice and have a good laugh about it.
    When I think about the time I spent with GTA IV, I remember that I had some conflicting impressions about the game itself: at the same time that I appreciated all the effort put into bestowing life upon Liberty City, and all the planning that went for erecting the plot (which I liked because of the critical perspective of the American Dream intelligently enabled by making use of the point of view of a foreign protagonist), I could not help but think about some elements that had been present in previous installments of the franchise (mostly San Andreas); namely the diversity of locations (mountains, countryside and sprawling highways in addition to the big-city-with-skyscrapers type of environment), the possibility of a more detailed customization of your character or your vehicles in order to adjust them to your liking, the presence of huge aircrafts to wreak havoc with; these things were not really possible in the world of GTA IV.
    A totally different scenario proves to be existent with Rockstar's latest masterpiece: in the very first hours of gameplay it becomes clear that the game is happy to provide the player with a deluge of possibilities, and the player (at least as far as my own personal experience with it) will most likely be happy to be engulfed by said potentiality of sheer fun and joy.

My main concern prior to actually purchasing and playing GTA V had to do with its bold implementation of three protagonists, rather than the established focus on a single person. Happily, after merely a few hours of gameplay, one can see that the tripartite way of telling stories works fantastically well; and it is praiseworthy to pull off such a thing as successfully creating three very distinctive characters that can even go so far as encourage you to have a unique play style for each one of them (a feat made possible by means of good character development).

Arguably, one of the most relevant elements of games in general is the gameplay itself, and I must say right off the bat that Rockstar once again scores a homerun: from selecting a radio station or weapon through a Red Dead Redemption-like wheel that slows down time, to moving or shooting or partaking in activities such as tennis or golf, everything seems to have fluidity; in effect, when comparing this game with its predecessor, it seems possible to assert that the developers have learnt a lot throughout the years and have improved upon every single aspect of their precious brainchild. Some people might take issue with that, though, in that some are saying that the driving mechanics as a whole is a lot worse than what we had with GTA IV. I believe this is very subjective, but my opinion is that, even though the driving was great in that game, GTA V makes things easier and, once again, more fluid. It makes driving more action-packed. Then again, people might disagree, this is but my personal account.

When it comes to graphics, suffice to say that there is nothing short of stunning in them. The developers have really mastered the technology that we have been using in this generation of consoles.

Well, I cannot talk much about the quality of the story itself, for I haven’t played that many missions (I’m afraid I more often than not get distracted by all the things I can do), but I am really happy with what I have seen thus far.

All in all, this is a true masterpiece and everybody who has the slightest interest in this kind of open-world genre should have a great time with this game. Just beware of your productivity (I mean it).
  3. Sep 25, 2013
    The Best Game Ever...thought it might drop the frame rate sometimes the world is so big its easily forgivable 15 hours in and i've only seen 2/3 of the map
  4. Sep 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. When I first heard GTA V was to be released, I thought to myself, "eh" but after finally getting it a couple days after it came out I can confidently say that it will suck you in and not let go. The action is easily the best I've seen from the GTA series yet. If that's not enough for you, how about heists that you can pull off, robbing jewelry stores, assembling a heist team, place getaway vehicles, choose strategies for said heist and run for your life when the cops roll up. Easily the most customized options for any GTA yet which I was looking forward to. There is a gratuitous amount of sex, killing, blowing up, burning, torturing and more that I've yet to even discover yet. I'm at 25% after 15 hours, and I must say I'm loving every minute of it. Trade securities on the stock market, rob stores, use special abilities for each character, use team synergy to smoothly run a heist and even more. If you're still questioning as to if you should get this game, then I'm going to say what are you waiting for? Oh and Online play hasn't been released yet, but will be soon. That's a whole different world that no one has seen yet. Expand
  5. Sep 27, 2013
    I made an account just so i could review this game.

I made an account just so i could review this game.

XBOX 1 quality game on the 360, the people at Rockstar show we don't need a next gen system to get better graphics. Why do we need a xbox 1 and ps4 when the 360 can crank right along side them when a studio actually puts the work in. I've played the xbox 1 and ps4, GTA 5 looks as good as AC black flag or Rise. So i ask why do we need new consoles?

Graphically it's the best looking game I've seen since I've bought an xbox360.(stop and think about this) Better then MW2 and better then Mass Effect 2 and skyrim and Assassins Creed 2. There is nothing about this game you can find fault with. I can't think of a game that does a better job of doing what GTA5 does. 3rd person shooter with cover system, better then Ghost recon, gears of war. Gun battles way better then COD and BF, 10/10. Story mode as good as skyrim easy. 10/10. Driving 10/10 better then forza horizon and probably more cars oh and bikes and bicycles, and boats, turn the lights off and on, put the tops up and down customize it, smash it, steal another one.. Flying 10/10 more realistic then ace combat. this game actually has wind and turbulence. gun selection and customization 10/10, RPG character customization, progression 10/10.

The storey, 3 main characters that easily could have their own game with the amount of content each has. By far the most diverse backgrounds ever. Trevor in particular, his missions are by far the most Hollywood and the best in the game. No mission in this game is boring and you will probably want to do multiple playthoughs just because it's so dang fun. 67 or so missions and not one of them is boring, stop and consider that! 67, I don't even think counting the side missions.

There is an overwhelming attention to detail never been done before. There is so much of it everyone has raised their criticism level to absurdity. You cannot put a shooting game, driving game, action or any game you can think of next to GTA5 not see how it beats everything at what it's suppose to specialize in. The computer AI alone is the best ever done. The cops tactically box you in every time no matter where you are on the map, go off road? they send in the choppah and swat repels from ropes. Los Santos has its own soul so similar to southern California it's scarey, i know because i live there. Flying in a plane over Los Angeles or San Diego at night looks just like it does in GTA5, right down to the yellow floods lighting the highways. The stock market, the television shows, the radio stations, traffic jams, people walking on the sidewalks, random events, everything about this game is just blowing everyone's mind so bad they can't comprehend what they are seeing. You can't bash something no one has ever done before which is attention to detail so high, Rockstar artists have to be boarder lining compulsive attention disorder and not taking their meds while drawing Los Santos.

All other games now have to compared to GTA5. it's now the pinnacle of what a game can be. I hope other studios "rise" to the challenge because it's just going to make everyone look real stupid when they put out a game on the xbox 1 or ps4 and it's not as good as this.

I urge everyone buy this game, play it till your eyes bleed and then say "thank you sir may i have another!" when GTA online goes live which is included with the game for free.
  6. Sep 27, 2013
    10/10, The only thing you can give a game with so much time that was put into it.
    Rockstar thought of everything. Tennis, parachuting, jets and heists, you name it.
    There are some issues, mostly because of the age of the consoles but still to make that good looking game on 6 year old consoles. They deserve everything they have, because they have made a second game that is the highest rated game on Metacritic. Well done Rockstar, well done.
  7. Oct 2, 2013
    None of the negative user scores make any sense to me. I just want to address the major criticisms. The driving and shooting mechanics have greatly improved from GTA IV to the extent that I feel that i'm playing a much different game. Whats all this talk about the graphics being bad? Just one flight over the Los Santos midnight skyline is a much better visual feat than most other currentNone of the negative user scores make any sense to me. I just want to address the major criticisms. The driving and shooting mechanics have greatly improved from GTA IV to the extent that I feel that i'm playing a much different game. Whats all this talk about the graphics being bad? Just one flight over the Los Santos midnight skyline is a much better visual feat than most other current gen games. There's also the criticism that the main characters aren't relatable and my question is what video games have actual relatable characters? Because space marines, faceless war soldiers, and Italian assassins are relatable? I didn't hear anyone complain about Master chief being unrelatable when he barely even speaks. The last criticism i'll address is that "the missions are the same thing". I couldn't disagree more iv'e done things ranging from repossessing cars, driving on trains, kidnapping people, getting into hood shootouts, torturing people, performing heists, skydiving unto fbi buildings and the list goes on. It isn't the absolute best game ever but all this biased negative feedback is childish and makes it seem as if the people posting the reviews never even played the game. Expand
  8. Oct 20, 2013
    If I could recommend you a true generation defining game I would tell you about GTAV. This game often brings me the nostalgia of San Andreas. The 3 main characters bring innovation to a series which is going anything from gone 10/10 Masterpiece
  9. Oct 21, 2013
    GTA V is a reasonably good game, great graphics, good story-line, able to immerse myself quite easily. Online segment is good, but not great, some bugs and connectivity issues, but then with tens of millions of people trying to join at once, what do you expect?

10/10 would buy again (and I am, on PC)
  10. Oct 29, 2013
    This game is beautiful. The graphics are a huge improvement from GTA 4 and I believe that it is on of the best games of the generation. There is always something to do, steal a jet, jump off mount Chiliad, the possibilities are endless. 10/10
  11. Jan 21, 2014
    Best game I have played!

Ratings:

Graphics: 9/10

Storyline: 7/10

Gameplay: 10/10

Characters: 10/10

Instead of buying a next gen console and replacing it, go ahead and buy this for the next year or two!
  12. Feb 20, 2014
    Best Game Everrrrrr!!! The games story wasn't the best but it was just so fun and just the humongous size of the map was very impressive. The graphics were also very good and it had some funny parts in it that just make you laugh. I have never liked the auto aim and i didn't like it here but it was fine since I was still able to get passed all the levels.
  13. Apr 16, 2014
    Awesome graphics,awesome game play,awesome story,everything in this game is awesome.The mechanic of use 3 characters in the same time works pretty well.The multiplayer is one of the best online modes I ever seen.Better than San Andreas,better than GTA lV,the best GTA of all time(until now,of course)
  14. May 27, 2014
    An awesome game ! I did not liked GTA 4, I was waiting for an other GTA like the San Andreas episode.
    A fun, beautiful and very distracting game ! The Online is a real big change and a good surprise too !

Story is awesome
  15. Sep 17, 2013
    It really doesn't get any better than this. The world has changed a lot since GTA IV and this game is again ahead of its time. People who vote 0 because its not on PC etc should have votes removed by moderators and allow people with xbox version to vote on it.
  16. Sep 17, 2013
    People are not so set idiosyncrasies grade of 0 and no other reviews that have been written by retarded morons so to speak, rating a game with a 0, only poor people living reviews you well, this is a great game, much better than the gta 4 since in this release fix the mistakes they made in the first, I must emphasize the great mapping is the best, and of course its great duration that isPeople are not so set idiosyncrasies grade of 0 and no other reviews that have been written by retarded morons so to speak, rating a game with a 0, only poor people living reviews you well, this is a great game, much better than the gta 4 since in this release fix the mistakes they made in the first, I must emphasize the great mapping is the best, and of course its great duration that is appreciated. Expand
  17. Sep 17, 2013
    this game is pretty so detailed the cities and everything. 3 characters 3x the fun. This game has so much freedom. This game has improved so much from the previus game gta iv. the driving mechanic, more freedom. Seriously alot of freedom. It's like real life simulator but it's limited by technology. Rockstar must've put a huge budget into this game. 10/10 coming from a dedicated CoD player
  18. Sep 17, 2013
    I love this game!It's amazing how fun it is,everything is so well done and fantastic,GTA IV is a joke compared to this masterpiece,if you enjoyed any past GTA games,you will love this one,because is the best GTA so far.
  19. Sep 23, 2013
    Astounding videogame. I am a huge fan of the GTA series and have been for many years now. I came into this game with extremely high expectations and it delivered. The graphics are amazing, especially considering the sheer scale and size of the game. The missions are varied and fun, and there's always something to do. Whether it's racing,hunting,underwater diving,flying airplanes or simplyAstounding videogame. I am a huge fan of the GTA series and have been for many years now. I came into this game with extremely high expectations and it delivered. The graphics are amazing, especially considering the sheer scale and size of the game. The missions are varied and fun, and there's always something to do. Whether it's racing,hunting,underwater diving,flying airplanes or simply going on a murderous rampage. The three protagonists(Michael,Trevor,Franklin) are all interesting and fun to play as. The soundtrack is top notch. The gameplay is fluid and an improvement over previous GTA's. It's just an incredibly fun game to play. I give the game an amazing 9.5/10. Expand
  20. Sep 19, 2013
    The gameplay is flawless and second to none, but it's the story in the end that stumbles. If you can forgive the weak writing, you'll be in for a lot of amazing moments. The excellent mission design, refined gameplay mechanics and the massive overworld warrant a purchase alone.
  21. Sep 26, 2013
    Así que nada es suficiente
    Y que yo soy la que miente
    Y que todo tú me diste
    Que tú siempre me quisiste
    Que tú nunca hiciste nada
    Que soy yo la que te hace sufrir

Y le dices a la gente
    Que me buscas que me quieres
    Que sin mí de amor te mueres
    Y que solo son rumores
    Que fue todo un error
    Que por eso ahora estás así
    Suplicando que te escuche
    Y diciendo que todo cambió
  22. Sep 23, 2013
    I waited a long time for this game to make an appearance, having had it on pre-order since December 2012. Needless to say it was worth every painstaking minute. The game is beautifully detailed and highly entertaining. I do get the feeling that the best is yet to come with the reease o GTA Online but as a single player experience, there is not a better game out there at the moment. So muchI waited a long time for this game to make an appearance, having had it on pre-order since December 2012. Needless to say it was worth every painstaking minute. The game is beautifully detailed and highly entertaining. I do get the feeling that the best is yet to come with the reease o GTA Online but as a single player experience, there is not a better game out there at the moment. So much so, the only critisism I have is that when it rains, the windshield wipers don't That is all. Expand
  23. Sep 20, 2013
    One of the things that becomes obvious when you actually stop playing a great game is that you just lost some conception of time and awareness of the external world at some level and became fully engrossed. The better the game the greater the level of immersion. GTA V is the most immersive and engrossing game I have ever played on all levels.It reminds me of the hours and hours I spentOne of the things that becomes obvious when you actually stop playing a great game is that you just lost some conception of time and awareness of the external world at some level and became fully engrossed. The better the game the greater the level of immersion. GTA V is the most immersive and engrossing game I have ever played on all levels.It reminds me of the hours and hours I spent just aimlessly driving in Vice City and San Andreas. I can finally do that again while doing so much more in a more fully alive, and beautifully realized world. This is a must buy, must have and a must play. Now if only GTA V would come to PS4 and Xbone...... Expand
  24. Sep 26, 2013
    I held off reviewing this game untill today because I truly wanted to experience everything the game had. I wanted to get emotionally involved with the characters, I wanted to get absorbed in the storyline, I wanted to laugh at the crazy antics, I wanted to see the vast array of missions, I wanted to see what the game as a whole had to offer. And let me tell you when I say this game is anI held off reviewing this game untill today because I truly wanted to experience everything the game had. I wanted to get emotionally involved with the characters, I wanted to get absorbed in the storyline, I wanted to laugh at the crazy antics, I wanted to see the vast array of missions, I wanted to see what the game as a whole had to offer. And let me tell you when I say this game is an outstanding success in every way. My personal experiences with GTA games haven't gone great, I've always felt that the majority of them were clunky pieces of design which were often over rated and irritating to play. But with GTA V, they've completely flattened out any issues with the other games I had and generally improved it in other things. We're not just talking about one of the best games ever, what we're experiencing here is one of the most amazing feats of interactive entertainment in the modern era. Nothing I've played video game wise, watched film wise or interacted with entertainment wise, has had me more involved or entertained then what this game did. Of course there are times where it's a bit crazy and it pushed the boat a bit far, but this game ISN'T designed for kids it really is that simple. A fantastic bow out for this generation of consoles. 10/10 for me. Expand
  25. Oct 3, 2013
    It comes to a point where "gaming", has evolved, it has evolved into something, not better, nor worse, but something different, Grand Theft Auto 5 it's the branch and justification on how games can, and will, talk about society at a whole other level, or even revolutionize the way we see technology to this date.

Grand theft auto does not only jokes and critiques the whole, "american

Grand theft auto does not only jokes and critiques the whole, "american society" as we know it, but at the same time adds up several different in game mechanics and tweaks them like no other open world game ever has.
    One of the best things that Gta V increases it's his magnitude of the three dimensional world that presents to you by the name of "Los Santos", it's massive and each different area feels unique and special in it's on way. You don't necessarily need to be playing on a scripted sequence nor a unscripted sequence to enjoy the vast array that the city of Los Santos has to offer.

Every activity, or mission, depending on how you want to call them, feels fresh and new, this happens because of the different areas where missions develop and present themselves, while at the same time keeping it's charm with crisp new dialog, every time you jump back in a different occasion into them. They really assimilate an illusion, and a reality that represents perfectly the effort and love that was put in the making of this "game".
    The missions and the characters are written and presented perfectly to, every single one of the main and co stars that appear in the game are lovable, and sometimes even identifiable, this adds up a huge feel of immersion that no other game manages to accomplish at such a scale as this game has.

The game has his fare share of problems too, though most of them could give you the appearance that are mistakes that could've been fixed in a quick and efficient way, the vast majority of them tend to be there, for really complex reasons, that really make you question the design choices, that the team at Rockstar's headquarters had in their mind. Some of the missions feel, completely and utterly silly, and unnecessary, while some other feel extremely unique, and satisfying to accomplish. The real beauty of the game comes from the sense of maturity that handles, and the way it those it, the game it's mature for several different aspects and subjects that the game handles, and the way it handles them. They never feel unnecessary or dull, they always feel with a purpose and a reason in behind them being there, it's perfect while at the same time keeping the integrity of the criminality, and the brutality, of the reality, that some of this characters manage to have.

Gta V never manages to break the experience and the illusion of being part of this terrible reality that can and will most of the times be comparable to our own society and the way it affects each single type of person, no matter what your political preferences are, or if you hate violence in entertainment, Gta V will always shine as being one of the best works of criminal entertainment and art, that has ever reached into our circle of appreciable culture, it's beautiful, terrifying, and brutal at the same time, Gta V it's a masterpiece, and a must play of anyone that has an interest in the series until now.
  26. Sep 17, 2013
    I'm having a ball so far with this version of GTA.
    The story as always is quite shaky (but honestly when you're working with a pseudo-dark comedic setting like GTA how great is the story ever going to be?) but the characters so far are all likeable and I feel a connection with each on a varying level.
    I'm having a ball so far with this version of GTA.

The gunplay is quite fun though the snap-on aiming is bitter sweet. On one hand it can feel like the moment you poke your head out you're peppered with bullets and have to duck back into cover. On the other the snap on aiming means you only have to be out of cover for half a second, plink two or three guys and then back into cover, rinse and repeat. The snap on aiming can be disabled, but the controls are just a shade short of responsive and fluid enough for turning it off entirely to be a fix. That minor gripe aside, the guns are fun and the modding system is a welcome addition.

I haven't gotten hugely far into the game as to test out the characer switching fuctionality, however it's a welcome addition so far and trailers would suggest it will encourage creative and outside-the-box thinking in missions.

The world itself is beautiful and well done. It's surprising to see how much devs can wring out of current gen consoles.

The cars are much more driveable than GTA IV which was a pleasant change. They're more responsive and quicker to get moving. However I imagine to some this will be less welcome as it affords a somewhat more arcade-like experience. My only complaint here is the removal of the impressive damage effects that GTA IV had. I had a ball just crashing cars in different ways in GTA IV and hitting them with rockets and grenades just to see the various crippling effects that could be inflicted on vehicles. GTA V moved back to a much more basic model where damage is more aesthetic and less likely to impact on vehicle performance.

Overall it's well done. The various mini-games scattered about are mostly fun and the abundance of side missions ensures that you're never starved for something to do. Definitely a great game to close out this generation of consoles and makes one wonder what awaits in the next installation of the series on next-gen consoles.
  27. Sep 30, 2013
    GTA V is a technical Masterpiece. It boasts extremely high quality in all its constituent parts; a VAST amount of content and industry leading immersion It is second to none, and without a doubt one of the best 5 games ever made, if not the best.

It is also morally indefensible, violent, crude, stupid and repugnant. It wafts of misogyny and cruelty. It has an irreverent and misplaced sense of humor. And is astoundingly politically incorrect. For once the argument that video games are dangerous, and make people crazy might even be true.

All in all a PERFECT game. Buy it today!

Orctowngrot.
  28. Sep 17, 2013
    for those who give 0's and 3's, please check yourselves in a mental institute, do something good for mankind!! this game is the new benchmark for open world games, if not the best open world game of this generation and previous too. the only downside for me is, this game is so packed with content and my time to play isnt ilimited, i started to play and looked at the clock, it was 9hfor those who give 0's and 3's, please check yourselves in a mental institute, do something good for mankind!! this game is the new benchmark for open world games, if not the best open world game of this generation and previous too. the only downside for me is, this game is so packed with content and my time to play isnt ilimited, i started to play and looked at the clock, it was 9h later..... and i barely did 6 out of 69 main missions xD i see many PC gamers just being juvenile, well i do own a high-end PC too, ps3 too and obviously 360, but when i hear "pc is huge market" well........ it proves the ignorance..... yes PC is hardware superior, no doubts but as gaming platform it have a very tiny slice, meanwhile you see games selling 3/5m on each console platform, on PC you'll see 200k PC is expensive to build and its very troublesome regarding bugs and glitches....... Expand
  29. Sep 19, 2013
    Okay, before you call me a fanboy this game is amazing! Please don't listen to the guys who just hate on its graphics. Voice acting is brilliant, gameplay is smooth, great storyline, enhanced mechanics and pretty much everything else has been improved on. There is so much to do and explore! Randomly generated events and freaks will give you tons of side missions to do. There are so manyOkay, before you call me a fanboy this game is amazing! Please don't listen to the guys who just hate on its graphics. Voice acting is brilliant, gameplay is smooth, great storyline, enhanced mechanics and pretty much everything else has been improved on. There is so much to do and explore! Randomly generated events and freaks will give you tons of side missions to do. There are so many mini games and jobs. Heists are thrilling and offer HIGH replay ability. The only thing I don't like are the shooting mechanics and the new cop evasion system. Anyway, I beg of you to buy this game and make your life better it will be the game to play especially when GTA Online debuts. Expand
  30. Sep 18, 2013
    An absolute triumph and the best open-world game this gen.

Rockstar has always been great creatively. Great stories, dialogue, characters, soundtracks, presentation etc. All that has always been great in GTA and still is in GTA V. But where V differs from past games is in the mechanics. Gone is the slippery driving from GTA IV, or the crappy lock-on combat from the PS2 games.
    An absolute triumph and the best open-world game this gen.

But where V differs from past games is in the mechanics. Gone is the slippery driving from GTA IV, or the crappy lock-on combat from the PS2 games. Everything has been updated and finely tuned. Whether you're driving, fighting or running around on foot. Everything feels fluid and painless.

Toss in the best and most varied set of missions the series has ever seen with three fascinating protagonists and you've got a hell of a send off for these consoles. Bravo Rockstar.

1. Dec 12, 2013
    Grand Theft Auto V offers one of the best sandbox experiences ever, filled to the brink with stuff to do. The vistas are magnificent and amazing stuff just seems to happen wherever you go. But at the same time the story is tired and the characters unoriginal. Your appreciation of Grand Theft Auto V will depend of what you want out of the series. The freedom and joy of discovery is hard to beat but the rest still has some ways left to go.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    GTA V continues the game series' tradition of raising the bar for open world action games.
  3. Nov 5, 2013
    Tons of gameplay hours, plenty of missions and activities with an awesome collection of vehicles of various modes of transportation and a large array of firearms put the grandeur once again into Grand Theft Auto.