7.3

1. Nov 20, 2011
    This is a well balanced map pack with very interesting maps. Highlands for example is a big map which reminded me on Halo:CE and it is just a beautiful looking map. Condemned is also very interesting as the map is one a destroyed space station. This map is built for small teams. The firefight map Unearthed is extremely engaging. Blowing up grunts with fuel rod guns on this map has never been more satisfying. With this map pack, I know Halo is in good hands at 343. Expand

1. May 6, 2011
    A great pack for general dabblers, then, if not huge value for fans of specific modes. [June 2011, p.81]
  2. Mar 24, 2011
    The three new maps are nicely balanced and will attract those that are addicted to the Halo: Reach multiplayer. If 343 Industries can keep this up then the Halo franchise is sure to have a great future.
  3. Mar 23, 2011
    The Defiant Map Pack is our first official look at the creations of someone other than Bungie, and I'd say the franchise is in good hands. The maps deliver exactly what fans expect: great design, beautiful artwork, and fast-paced action. Yes, the Firefight map could benefit from another vehicle but otherwise, if you're a Halo: Reach fan, this purchase is a no-brainer.